• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadians - where are you?

Welland, Ontario - close enough to the border that we fly out of Buffalo, NY - really appreciate that!

Hey small world!!! Im in welland too:cool1: My name says Niagara Falls, but only cause no one would know Welland, it's easier to put Niagara Falls for a point of reference:)

Wonder how close we are to each other? I've been here my whole life.

Vancouver!

Although, currently I'm living in Florida. But we move back to Vancouver in a couple months. :banana:

I'm from right in the middle of the country ... Winnipeg! :yay:

Born Kingston, then bounced Regina, Toronto, Nanaimo & Windsor. See, I'm VERY Canadian :thumbsup2

We are between Kingston and Napanee.
See you liked POR? That is where we are going in March!

We love POR - we usually always stay there because it is the only mod that sleeps 5 in the room.
Make sure when you are there you go see Bob at the River Roost Lounge. He puts on a great show!

Hey small world!!! Im in welland too:cool1: My name says Niagara Falls, but only cause no one would know Welland, it's easier to put Niagara Falls for a point of reference:)

Wonder how close we are to each other? I've been here my whole life.

We are just over in Fonthill.....funny how close we are

Hi all,
If anyone would like to have a facebook or email pal that loves Disney feel free to pm me. My friends think I am a little spooky with my love of Disney. LOl. So it would be nice to connect with friends that enjoy and love Disney as much as I do.
I am from Hamilton Ontario (already posted this info on here).
Have a Disney day. :mickeyjum

Hi all,
If anyone would like to have a facebook or email pal that loves Disney feel free to pm me. My friends think I am a little spooky with my love of Disney. LOl. So it would be nice to connect with friends that enjoy and love Disney as much as I do.
I am from Hamilton Ontario (already posted this info on here).
Have a Disney day. :mickeyjum

Hey, I'm from Hamilton too. It's a small world.
Natalie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter