Canadians - where are you?

From Lindsay, NE of Toronto, near Peteborough

Never knew there were so many so close. Heading for Disney cruise Oct. 20 with pre and post stays at WDW.

Have driven down many times with the family. 21 hrs 20 min. from our door to Port Orleans. Straight driving. Won't do that again. Flying this time without the kids.

Another Haligonian, here. Leaving in 10.5 days. I get to do online check in tomorrow! :cool1:

I'm just down the road in London, Ontario!!! I love how many Canadians we have on these boards!!!

We used to alternate driving and flying; some times it would take 2 night stop overs, other times just 1.

Now that it's just DD and I we'll be flying. Yet, really like the driving as a family because that's when the kids would be forced to interact with us parents. :laughing:

Dan

:rotfl2: So true Dan..see you are going back next year in April. My family and I are thinking of going next year for MNSSHP. Here's hoping.:woohoo:::MickeyMo

I am from Dundas ( a valley town off of Hamilton Ont.). I would love to talk to people who love Disney as much as I do. My family think I am crazy and my friends say it is scary how much I am into Disney. lol.

I am the same!!!!:surfweb: I am always checking the dis.boards for information and checking out the Disney Resorts. My family just doesn't get it. I planned our last year trip for our first family trip and got all my info. so we would have a great time!!! We stayed at Fort Wilderness Cabins and had a great time....I am now in the process of planning our next trip for Sept in 2012 for MNSSHP!!!:love: pirate: Anytime you want to talk...I am here, as I am guessing so many other Canadian Disers. DISNEY RULES!!!!:woohoo:

I live in Burlington, Ontario in between Toronto and Hamilton.
It is interesting to see how many are on the Dis from Ontario.

I live in Burlington, Ontario in between Toronto and Hamilton.
It is interesting to see how many are on the Dis from Ontario.

I know. I didn't think there was that many Disney minded people here but since finding this board and thread I have had to change my mind. Been to and by Burlington frequently.:cool1:

Montreal, Quebec

Pop 2006
Pop 2007
Pop 2008
Pop 2009
Pop 2010
Pop 2011
Pop 2011 Dec Coming Soon but not soon enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter