Bring on the stretchy pants, it's a DDP Report, final thoughts :)

For our entrees my DH had the filet, and oh my was that a great steak. It just melted in your mouth. It was better than my filet at YM, which was a darn good steak! I had the halibut which was fantastic as well. I could not eat much as the sushi roll was all I really needed. So I didn't get to enjoy the halibut like I should have.

DSC05734.jpg

DSC05735.jpg

After these wonderful dished dessert was just going to be a bite :rotfl2: We were soooo stuffed. My husband had a chocolate cake and I had the key lime something. Both wonderful!!!!!!!!!1

DSC05736.jpg

DSC05737.jpg

Loving the reviews !! :goodvibes

I love that the flat bread "appetizer" looks like enough for two people for dinner !

The Cali Grill is an amazing place....

It is enough for two people, especially if you split a Spicy Kazan roll with it. Let's go! :banana:

They did pick two of my "go to" things at California Grill. Sushi and flatbreads.

It is enough for two people, especially if you split a Spicy Kazan roll with it. Let's go! :banana:

They did pick two of my "go to" things at California Grill. Sushi and flatbreads.

In November I am going back just to have the Spicey Kazan Roll it was the best roll I have ever had!!

We are going to CG in August and I really want to try some sushi!:love:

I think the spicy kazan roll could be the way to go - I've heard so many good reports about it!

Loving the reports!:yay:

awesome reviews and pics! I'm in !! :cool1: (and now I'm very hungry looking at all those pretty food pics)

Great review! Can't wait for more.

I am getting a bit bummed about all the reviews for Narccossees. I sooooo want the Whole Lobster to be good.

Great report! We're going in Nov with the DxDP so I love getting to hear how others liked it (as well as all the food pics - Yummy!)

Wow I shouldnt read these while Im hungry! That flatbread and sushi looks amazing, we made Calli Grill Adr last month just to try these both in Sept, we plan on sharing everything, flatbread, sushi and dessert..Just so we can try it out since we have never been!
Thanks for the great pics and reviews!

Here is an itemized bill for the CG

French Martini 9.00 (not on the plan)
Cheesecake 12.00
Coffee 2.39
Iced Tea 2.99
Valrhona Cake 13.00
Flatbread 12.00
Filet 44.00
Spicey Kazan 22.00
Halibut 38.00

Total with tax $165.48
If you choose the right items the CG is an excellent choice for a signature dining experience and I rate it a 10 out of 10. The wine room was amazing!!!

Sorry! I have to wait for photobucket to reset on July 5, I exceeded my bandwith for the month :lmao:

For our Stars Wars lunch on Friday we had an ADR at 11:45 right after the parade, which was too cool. This was our second time to dine here and really enjoyed our dinner there last year. I love the theme and the waitstaff aka family is so much fun. Our waitress was not that into it as our last one but it was still a great experience.

DSC05767.jpg

DSC05768.jpg

DSC05769.jpg

DSC05770.jpg

DSC05771.jpg

For my appetizer I had the chilled seafood salad. It was actually very good and fresh. My DH had the ceaser salad. Of course we had strawberry shakes, who could resist especially on the dining plan!

DSC05772.jpg

DSC05774.jpg

DSC05775.jpg

For our entrees my DH had the fried chicken and I had the pot roast. I have to tell you they make the best pot roast I have ever had! I could lick the plate :) We were way to full for dessert, I blame the milkshakes:lmao:, so we had brownies to go.

DSC05776.jpg

DSC05777.jpg

DSC05778.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter