Bring on the stretchy pants, it's a DDP Report, final thoughts :)

That is a tough one, but I would give a nod to the Cali Grill for the signature experience. The views are just unbelievable and their service was great as well. The filet at both Le Cellier and CG were fantastic. The CG has sushi, flatbreads, and more adult drink selections.

Thanks, all these decision :confused3
We are going to some more signature rest. I was also thinking maybe Flying Fish and that way we can all go walk around the boardwalk and maybe hit the sports bar for a drink :cool1:
One night I was going to head over to Narcosee's with my son and husband, might do CG instead now.

For our last meal we stopped back by Downtown Disney from Clearwater and had lunch again at Ragland Road. Love it :lovestruc My DH and I shared the sausages from the app menu and a side of fries. Now that the dining plan was overwith that was all we needed. I am sad to say that was the end of our Disney Dining Deluxe experience. I enjoyed trying new restaurants and different foods. However I will never get the deluxe again as it was way more food than any person should eat. On my upcoming solo trip I will be on the regular plan. Too bad you can't sub apps for desserts. Thank you all so much for reading my dining review and cannot wait to start another next month :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter