Bring on the stretchy pants, it's a DDP Report, final thoughts :)

Ooh...my hubby would love that Pot Roast and that chicken looks right up my alley. Too bad we aren't eating at the Studios this year. :-)

Wonderful updates. I love potroast and never eaten here, I need to show my husband the menu and see if he would give it a try next trip.

We're trying 50's for lunch this trip...on the same day as we're having dinner at Flying Fish. We're really gonna try to "eat light" at 50's *snort*! Wish me luck with that!

We're trying 50's for lunch this trip...on the same day as we're having dinner at Flying Fish. We're really gonna try to "eat light" at 50's *snort*! Wish me luck with that!

:lmao: I feel your pain, this dining plan is great, but man a person can only eat so much.

Coming up an Ohana experience I will never forget, and no not it's not a good one!

Great reviews! We are trying 50's PT for the first time this year. It looks really good! I'm not a huge pot roast fan, but I just may have to try that. :goodvibes

Loving your dining report. Can't wait to hear about 'Ohana. It's a "must do" for us every trip but there are some visits that make us wonder why we keep going. BUT we do love their food but the service can sometimes suck!!!

Ohana-This is a hard review for me to do as I love Ohana, but the service was awful this time! We had a ressie for 7:30 and were seated promptly. Our sever came by and took our drink orders, and then of course they start bringing the salad right away. We were never given butter for our bread. The salad didn't have much dressing on it this time. Next were the potstickers (which were cold), and the wings (blah). This is were I start getting mad! It is taking these people forever to start brining out the meat! She dropped off the sauces and didn't explain them at all. I could not remember what sauce goes with what meat, whatever! When we were finally able to get meat, they came around with the beef and shrimp. I tried the beef and it was so dry and gross I didn't want anymore. In October it was juicy and flavorful. Maybe the steaks at Cali Grill, and Yachtsman have spoiled me, but come on. So I stuck to the shrimp, their shrimp as so amazing, I must have had 10 :lmao: My DH just had the beef, as we are not fans of the poultry there. The veggies and noodles were good as usual. Now during dinner it was a challenge to get refills on our tea. Also our ice had melted and the waitress must of overheard me, as she brought us glasses of ice, but no tea! Aaaaahhh!! I told her when she finally came by, that we were in a hurry for our dessert as the MK was closing at 9 and I wanted to ride Splash Mountain at least once on our trip and that evening was the only chance I would get. She brings out the dessert and just dumps the carmel sauce everywhere, and she did it in a very rude way!! I was wondering what the heck her problem was, maybe she knew I was mad at the her for the lack of service we were given. I don't even think she said thank you. Well we had our 2 bites of the dessert, which is fab by the way and headed out to MK and were the last ones on Splash for night.

The past two times I have eaten at Ohana it has been magical, this time around was not so magical. I saw my server from the past two times and wish he would have served us this third time. Will I go back to Ohana, maybe for the shrimp and dessert, but this last trip really turned me off. Sorry I did not take pictues this time around.

Our one and ONLY visit to 'Ohana was worse than that. It took us almost 4 hours for dinner with a reservation! :eek: Nobody in my family is willing to give it another try. It was that bad. :sad1:

I've been really enjoying your reviews. Several Ohana reviews that I've read lately seem to refer to not so magical servers. I was thinking about going there for dinner on my next trip (I've been to the breakfast without any problems, but I was just there for Stitch), but am starting to really rethink that decision.

Shame about OHana - I have heard so many good things that I booked it for the first time for our upcoming trip - we'll give it a go - but hope for a better server :)

I am telling you girls, I was so upset I was fighting back tears:mad:

Wow. That is awful. I feel for you.

On a postive note, I am loving your reviews. I hope that this was your only disappointing part of an otherwise magical trip. :wizard:

Wow. That is awful. I feel for you.

On a postive note, I am loving your reviews. I hope that this was your only disappointing part of an otherwise magical trip. :wizard:

Thank goodness it was!

Coming up Le Cellier- what is all this hype about, well I am going to find out!!

Sorry I'm late for the latest (Mark had his surgery this week). Sorry that you had bad service at Ohana; can't wait to read about what you thought of LeCellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter