Amazing Alaska August 31, 2015

Hey, everyone!

I hesitate to even post this, because I know far too well how quickly these rates can change.

HOWEVER, it's worth a shot!

I just booked two rooms at the Pan Pacific for the night before we sail at a ridiculous rate. I got two adjacent harborview double queen rooms for $241/nt USD each, taxes included. I found the rate on Trivago and then called the hotel directly to ask if they would match. I told him I saw it on Trivago. He placed me on hold, came back a moment later and honored that price. Check in 8/30, check out 8/31.

NOTE: You cannot call the Pan Pacific main ressie line. They will have you call the Vancouver location directly. For your reference, that number is: 604-662-8111.

Good luck everyone!

Woohoo! I looked into trivago and read lots of negative reviews, so calling to match the rate was brilliant !

:welcome: to any newcomers since my last post

Hi Dave and Adella here. Just found this thread. We would like to be added to the FE list please. We will be in room 7565. This will be our fifth trip to Alaska on the wonder. We are two Adults this time, Grandkids couldn't make it.

The Porretti family is booked too and very excited for our 3rd Disney Cruise and first trip to Alaska. We have three boys 10, 7 and 5. We want to join a FE group. We did for the first time last May on the Fantasy and had a great time with it. Is there somewhere else we need to go/post to join a FE?

Hi guys! Just subscribing! This would be our second DC and the first time in Alaska. We (Hubby and I) will be traveling with another couple (and our favorite travel buddies!)

The Porretti family is booked too and very excited for our 3rd Disney Cruise and first trip to Alaska. We have three boys 10, 7 and 5. We want to join a FE group. We did for the first time last May on the Fantasy and had a great time with it. Is there somewhere else we need to go/post to join a FE?
I'll add you to the FE list and will post the FE group soon when it gets a few more people in it

Hi Dave and Adella here. Just found this thread. We would like to be added to the FE list please. We will be in room 7565. This will be our fifth trip to Alaska on the wonder. We are two Adults this time, Grandkids couldn't make it.
You've been added as well :)

Hi new friends!!

dH and I are interested in linking with other adult parties for late dining to have to folks to enjoy dinne with. so far we have interest from one other party.....let me know if you might be interested. I still haven't finalized my dining rotation request in my mind yet, leaning towards TAAPTAP

Hello,

This will be my family's first cruise. my son will be 4 and im wondering about the Fish Extenders how it works.

Hi everyone- I signed up our family (Porretti in room 8072) for the FE group already. We are myself, DH, DS (5), DS (7) and DS (10). My in-laws are going to join us on the cruise (their first Disney Cruise, our 3rd). Alan and Sue Porretti in Rm. 8074 and I would like to sign them up for a FE group as well. Just DH and DW. No kids. Thank you! Do you know around when groups will be posted?

I've just discovered this fish extender thing, and I know my girls will LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Please can we sign up? We are the Bell family, room 1032. DH & DW, along with Miss H (11) and Miss D (9).

Sorry if I'm sounding uneducated (in my defense, this is our first cruise ever), but how/when do we receive the overall list for this FE business?

I've been dreaming of an Alaskan cruise for 15+ years now!!

This is the current running list for the Anna FE group. The group will remain open for new additions until we get closer to the sail date, or the numbers necessitate opening a new group. If you have any cabin # changes or would like to add more information about your travel group, please feel free to post or message me to have it added.

FE Alaska Group Anna

1. Hernandez Family: Cabin: gty. 2 Adults 0 Kids. 2nd Anniversary. Amanda loves Frozen and Tinkerbell, Rick loves Grumpy

2. Karsch Family: Cabin 6610. 2 Adults 2 Kids (M-6, F-5). Leigha (5) loves Tinkerbell, Elsa, and Minnie. Seth (6) loves Mickey, Mater, and Dusty. Dayna (Mom) loves Ariel. Charles (Dad) loves Mickey

3. DaveBuck: Cabin 7565. 2 Adults (Dave and Adella), 0 Kids

4. Porretti Family: Cabin 8072. 2 Adults, 3 Kids (M-10, M-7, M-5)

5. Porretti Family: Cabin 8074. 2 Adults, 0 Kids

6. Bell Family: Cabin 1032. 2 Adults, 2 Kids (F-11, F-9)

Hello! Sorry we're late to the party! This is our first ever cruise and we will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary while on board. We would love to participate in FE! It is just DH and I traveling without our kids. Our room number is 6624. Can't wait to set sail!

Hello Everyone!

We will be joining you on this cruise. My family consists of myself, my husband, and 8 year old daughter. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, but first cruise to Alaska. We booked this cruise last October when we were on the Disney Fantasy. Our other 2 cruises were on the Disney Wonder. Our first was a Mexican Riviera cruise and second was the Inaugural Disney Hawaii cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone in August!

Hi, all! I am not sure how I missed this group since I am on the Facebook group, but I am glad to join you now as I am finally getting serious about planning activities for this cruise. We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary (a little postponed from last year as our daughter got married and we couldn't fit in her wedding and a cruise in one summer!) We are huge Disney fans, and have been to WDW over 25 times, DL about 20 times and DLP once. But we are not so experienced on DCL.This will be my husband and my 4th cruise, but our previous cruises were all 4 day Bahamas on the Wonder and Dream at Christmas, so this will be a new adventure for us. I have not done a 7 day cruise before. My main question at this point is how do you request a dining rotation? That wasn't much of a concern on a 4 day, except trying to get into Palo. Is there a particular sequence you have to follow? How does that work with your dining companions and table assignment? I am intrigued; I mostly would like to be at Tritons for our formal night, which I believe is the second night, correct?

How many people in FE group so far? I am thinking on joining...we did it for our first cruise and had tons of fun delivering and coming back to the room and finding new stuff! we are thinking on joining again

I'd like to join a Fish Extender group, and for the life cant figure out how!

We are The Meyers family, room 5513, 4 people (2 adults 2 kids) (F=10; F=6): Jason (aka dad), Andrea (aka Mom), Scotlynd (turning 10 on the boat, loves Maleficient and villians) and Ella (age 6, loves sleeping beauty and whatever her older sister loves)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter