Amazing Alaska August 31, 2015

Hope you had a great time! We loved our Western. I probably won't spend much time here but will check in every now and again. I much prefer the format of that forbidden place!! Roflol!

Thanks! We did have a great time. Our second time doing the western and prefer it to the eastern.

I requested to join on the other place.;)

Alaska is their best cruise, you'll love it! Make sure you get a balcony room for Tracy arm!

iriegrafix - Greenville, SC residents here. First DCL cruise I was on in 2011 we sat next to couple from Clemson in Palo. what a small world.

We are also from Greer, SC. We just booked this cruise aboard the Magic last week. It is tentative right now depending on some other circumstances, but hello to everyone. It will be our 4th cruise and 1st on the Wonder.

Awesome! Have you guys cruised on DCL before?

Yes we have, this will b our first without kids as we will be new empty-nesters :) we first cruised DcL in 2003. We've done 4 day on the Wonder, two Westerns and Med on the Magic and an Eastern on the Fantasy.

Just off the Fantasy Western Caribbean yesterday. We booked this cruise while onboard!:yay: This will be our 7th cruise, 1st time to Alaska.

:welcome:

Hello! Another Seattle area family here! :) we are in Federal Way! :)

Love that area too! Went to Wild Waves on our last trip out there! We may not make it to WA for another year or two - hubby wants to get more training in with his company before transferring, but I DO plan to move that way in the future. I love love love that area.

We are also from Greer, SC. We just booked this cruise aboard the Magic last week. It is tentative right now depending on some other circumstances, but hello to everyone. It will be our 4th cruise and 1st on the Wonder.

How funny for so many to be from SC let alone the same county! We are actually making this our 3rd cruise - HAHA! Stepping on a 7day Western in November right before we do WDW. Never done land and sea before but I'm excited! I guess we're hooked on cruisin'

How funny for so many to be from SC let alone the same county! We are actually making this our 3rd cruise - HAHA! Stepping on a 7day Western in November right before we do WDW. Never done land and sea before but I'm excited! I guess we're hooked on cruisin'

We lived in Beaufort for three years! Does that count? :)

We just came back from our Disney Fantasy cruise and couldn't resist the 10% discount and booked Alaska on Aug 31st would appreciate any info you guys can provide, which trips to take, what to wear and would love to join a FE group

Hi all! Just got off the Panama Canal cruise and booked this one onboard! It will be me, Ashley and Randy(DH). This will be our 5th DCL cruise! We are from Texas!

Just booked that trip can't wait already. Has anyone started the FE group and wants to let me in?

My husband and I will be cruising with you all! Woohoo!

I've never cruised before. Actually, I saw Titanic one too many times as a kid and swore I'd never go on ANY kind of cruise let alone one with glaciers in the water! And now look at me - choosing Alaska for my first cruise! :rotfl2:

I'm slightly concerned about sea sickness...and maybe rogue waves because I also watched Poseidon Adventure a few too many times...but mostly I'm just SO EXCITED! :cheer2:

We just booked this sailing last week on The Magic!! Can't wait!! Super excited to be crossing off an item on the bucket list!! :cool1:

We are booked to the Alaska Cruise. And can't wait. Countdown apps are checked daily. It is going to be my wife Christines 40th birthday, and our 11th anniversary, my daughters first cruise of any kind. So excited. Already in process of getting it together. How many people are usually in an FE group? This is our first.

We are from Mass. This is our 2nd cruise and our daughter Sydney (age 8 at time of sailing) will be joining us for her first.

Can't wait to experience the Wonder!

Hello,
I just booked us on this cruise hours ago. It will be our first Disney Cruise and our first time in Alaska!
I'm Ann Marie and I'll by joined by my BF, Jon, and DD, Maryn, who will be 6 when we cruise.

pixiedust:

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

my husband and I will be going on this cruise with our daughters (14 and 15) and my husbands parents. we will also be doing the b2b hawaii cruises immediately following this cruise. Is someone already organizing the FE for this one?

my husband and I will be going on this cruise with our daughters (14 and 15) and my husbands parents. we will also be doing the b2b hawaii cruises immediately following this cruise. Is someone already organizing the FE for this one?

An FE list has already been started, but the DISBoards have updated their policies on how we are allowed to post them. As soon as we figure out how to re-post the list it will be back up.

This will be the first group for the FE for our cruise, and will be called Group Elsa. If you would like to join the FE, Group Anna is now open. There are a few cabins that have not been assigned yet. When you find out your cabin number, please let me know so that it can be added to the list.

FEs may be delivered on any day of the cruise that you want.

1. VDuncombe: Cabin 7032. 2 adults 2 kids (F-4, F-3) Shellfish Allergy, Grad School Graduation
2. ohMom: cabin 6108. 2 adults 0 kids 20th anniversary
3. iriegrafix: Cabin 2610. 2 adults 1 kid (F-almost 8) 13th anniversary
4. Babygirl18: Cabin 7506. 2 adults 0 kids First cruise
5. TheRichFam: Cabin 8060. 2 adults 4 kids (M-14, F-11, F-7, Baby 10 mo) Gluten allergy
6. Lovelydinosaur54: Cabin 7066. 2 adults 0 kids 3rd wedding anniversary
7. Fusco2009: Cabin 7627. 2 adults 1 kid (M-4)
8. wachnicki: Cabin 2104. 2 adults 2 kids (F-19, F-13)
9. allthatglitters582: Cabin 2622. 2 adults 2 kids (M-6, M-5) Anniversary and Riley’s Birthday
10. allthatglitters582: Cabin 2624. 1 adult 3 kids (M-12, M-11, M-9) Denise’s Birthday
11. jsteib12: Cabin 7034. 2 adults 2 kids (F-4, F-2) 1st Cruise
12. roggen: Cabin 2002. 2 adults 2 kids (M-11, F-8)
13. Carlson: Cabin 6145. 2 adults 0 kids 1st cruise
14. Carlson: cabin ????. 1 adult 3 kids (F-7, F-5, M-3) 1st Cruise, 1st vacation with Grammy!
15. Kittynui: Cabin 6026. 2 adults 2 kids (M-4, M-2) Nancy’s birthday!
16. cardidog: Cabin 6134. 2 adults 0 kids 20th anniversary
17. 3Penguins: Cabin 2583. 2 adults 1 kid (F-8) 11th anniversary and Christine’s 40th!
18. iufan90: Cabin ????. 2 adults 1 kid (F-6) 1st Cruise
19. cdndisneymom: Cabin ???? 2 adults 2 kids (F-14, F-15)
20. papagrammycaldwell: Cabin 7035. 2 adults 0 kids Lupus and RA

Please reply within the cruise thread if you would like to be added to the FE. Include your cabin number, # of adults, # of kids with gender and age, as well as any allergies, conditions, or celebrations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter