Amazing Alaska August 31, 2015

Hey everyone!

SO EXCITED to join the group and FE!

This will be our 2nd DCL cruise (we were on the Fantasy in Feb) and it'll be our first trip to Alaska.

Our Cast:
Virgil and Theresia
DS Luke (14)
DD Lainey (11)
DD Lyla (7)
and a child TBD! DW is having our last baby this October! Not sure if it's a boy or girl, but we're super excited to meet him/her and bring them along on the adventure.

We'll also have my parents along on this trip. They've been dying to go to Alaska for years, so we're dragging them with us!

Look forward to meeting everyone virtually and then in person 56 weeks from today!

Hi everyone! I'm Natalie and my wife Heather and I are DVC owners at Aulani and just booked this cruise for our 3rd Anniversary next year!

Wahoooo. We just booked this trip an hour ago!!! Second Disney cruise for our family. We went on a Western Caribbean 5 night cruise on The Wonder this past March. Second time in Alaska (land tour in 2009) for DH and I. Count us in for FE's if that group has started (Room 7627)!!!!

My wife and I are Natalie Bellman-Seeskin & Heather Bellman-Seeskin. Please let us know if we should re-submit requests. Thanks!

So where is everyone from? I think it might be fun to see where all we're traveling from to be together on the cruise. My family and I live in Lake Stevens (Seattle area) Washington but I'm originally from the Tampa area. My dad and stepmom are flying in from Louisiana to join us. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

So where is everyone from? I think it might be fun to see where all we're traveling from to be together on the cruise. My family and I live in Lake Stevens (Seattle area) Washington but I'm originally from the Tampa area. My dad and stepmom are flying in from Louisiana to join us. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We're currently in Greer, SC with a relocation to Maple Valley, WA coming whenever our house sells... ugh that could take a while. This will be cruise #2 unless we decide to do a quick spring break trip one (especially if the house doesn't sell). :love: Love DCL.. we just can't get enough WDW bound in a few months!

We're currently in Greer, SC with a relocation to Maple Valley, WA coming whenever our house sells... ugh that could take a while. This will be cruise #2 unless we decide to do a quick spring break trip one (especially if the house doesn't sell). :love: Love DCL.. we just can't get enough WDW bound in a few months!

Nice! Maple Valley is gorgeous! We used to live in Beaufort many moons ago. I miss the heat. Humidity? Not so much.

Hello! Another Seattle area family here! :) we are in Federal Way! :)

:: WAVING VIGOROUSLY :: :wave2:

I can almost see FedWay from my office (on sunny days like today). I work for Zillow in downtown Seattle and we're way high up in a building by Pike but my desk faces Southeast. Great views of both stadiums and Rainier!

iriegrafix - Greenville, SC residents here. First DCL cruise I was on in 2011 we sat next to couple from Clemson in Palo. what a small world.

:: WAVING VIGOROUSLY :: :wave2: I can almost see FedWay from my office (on sunny days like today). I work for Zillow in downtown Seattle and we're way high up in a building by Pike but my desk faces Southeast. Great views of both stadiums and Rainier!

Awesome! We just moved and I was attached to my zillow app obsessively until we did! :)

We're from Southern California

Just off the Fantasy Western Caribbean yesterday. We booked this cruise while onboard!:yay: This will be our 7th cruise, 1st time to Alaska.

CarolinaBlue said:
Just off the Fantasy Western Caribbean yesterday. We booked this cruise while onboard!:yay: This will be our 7th cruise, 1st time to Alaska.

Hope you had a great time! We loved our Western. I probably won't spend much time here but will check in every now and again. I much prefer the format of that forbidden place!! Roflol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter