Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Thread save:grouphug:Prayers of course all of you are having a good adternoon/early evening. AuntieMe3, Dazed, Frog, Kirby, and Pea, thinking extra of all of you🙏

I left a voicemail message for the at home physical therapy company yesterday. I have not heard a word from them since Caroline's visit last Tuesday. I know in God's time and perfect way this will all work out. It already has and I pray to give Him thanks in all. Should I not hear anything from the company tomorrow, I will start looking into alternatives.

💕to all always.

@flyingdumbo127 I hope you hear back soon from the PT company.

Shiairemy Welcome!

Good morning. It is 48 now and heading into the 60s today with rain. I am going to try to get an early walk in before it starts. I can also see how the window well work does with rain. I had not gotten any water in the last 2 storms but they were not downpour type storms, not that today's rains are supposed to be either. Yesterday Kenny dropped by for a visit. It was nice to talk with him for a bit. I like having time with each of my kids so we can just chat.

It is supposed to be rainy Sunday morning when I go to Disney. I just hope there aren't any delays with taking off. I want to get to WDW and go to Epcot for a bit.

Off to work. Have a good day..

Have a safe and truly wonderful ::MickeyMotrip dear Snowysmom. Thank you so much. I did have a voicemail message from Adrian from the PT Company. He's a PT Assisstant. I will call him later. I admit to be taken by surprise the PTAis a guy. Grateful to God to be moving forward. God willing, I will update later. Have a wonderful Winsday friends.

Good Morning!

Wow, did it storm last night! We had a lot of rain between 1:30-2 yesterday afternoon, I know the time because I was in a meeting in another building so I waited for it to pass. Then at 8:00 the rain started again. About 8:30 the storms started up with wind, thunder, and lightning. The warning sirens went off around 10:00. The thunder woke me up at 1:00 am. I think if was around 4:00 am that I got up and it had stopped raining. No damage to my house or yard, there is about 1" of water in my basement. Ironically I have an insurance claims person coming to the house later today for a claim I'm making for the water coming down the chimney. I have a pump going now to get the water cleaned up.

I should go out and walk before it gets too hot but we'll see. Have a great day!

Good morning. We're going to be near 90 again today. Yesterday it was sunny, then out of nowhere around 4, we got a sudden downpour and 5 minutes later the sun was out again. It was weird.
I was in bed before midnight and fell right asleep, slept until 7.

Off to the grocery store and errands.

Have a nice day

1715173716215.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter