Amazing Alaska August 31, 2015

cardidog

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Sailing on the Disney Wonder to Alaska on August 31, 2015!

Come one, come all! We will have soooooo much fun!

We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary!

What will you be celebrating?

Looking forward to "meeting" you all:)

Hello!
So excited to be joining! :)

This will be our 4th DCL cruise. We did Alaska in 2012, the Vancouver-la repo last year, and we are doing the Vancouver-San Diego repo in sept!

It will be me, my DH, and our DS (6, by then). We are looking forward to doing even more in Alaska this time with our son being a bit older!

We will be celebrating my dh's graduation from grad school! :)

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hi.
This will be our third DCL cruise, if they offer a repo cruise we would love to do a b2b. We have 8 people sailing. It's me, my husband, my mom and our 5 boys. Hopefully the time will fly by :)

This will be my 11th Disney cruise (it will be my husband's 6th Disney cruise) and we are trying to have our California friends come along with us and possibly bring their grandkids---I've only sailed one other time with people I knew---that was on the January 2011 Panama Canal cruise---15 nights was soooo much fun!

I hope that people will want to participate in the Fish Extender exchange. Any other possible activities you would like to do?

Booking our rooms this weekend! I'm so excited to be doing another Disney Cruise! We'll be cruising with our 2 girls (ages 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 at cruising) and our best friends will be joining us with their girls that are the same age. Looking forward to some great fish extender trading with you all

This will be our 2nd cruise - hoping it all works out 500+ days away and all. We will be celebrating our 13th wedding Anniversary sail date :-) I LOVE doing the FE so I know I will sign up for that. So excited about Alaska and with luck we will be in Seattle by then (moving from SC) and that will make it all the easier to do! I'll check out the FB page as well. Cross your fingers we don't have to cancel this trip - I am absolutely hooked after Dreaming this past March.

Hi!

We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary!

What will you be celebrating?

we are also celebrating our 20th anniversary!!

We did Alaska in 2012, the Vancouver-la repo last year, and we are doing the Vancouver-San Diego repo in sept!

:thumbsup2 we have an Alaskan expert in the house! :woohoo:

I hope that people will want to participate in the Fish Extender exchange. Any other possible activities you would like to do?

I definitely will want to do the FE exchange! We did for first time last July on the Fantasty and had a great time with it

HI! :wave: I'm actually glad I found this thread! I had started one for this sailing, but I guess it fell through the cracks....so it's deleted and I'm subscribed to this one now. I'm stoked b/c there was no posts for my thread and I was thinking...bummer. nobody has booked and it excited to talk! I was wrong and I'm happy about that! We've been on cruises with active meet groups and it's so much fun to run into our dis-friends onboard. That group linked up for dining and so that was great too, to sit with other like Disney fans :rotfl2:

I'm Molli, my DH Preston and I will be taking our first kid-free Disney cruise with you! Our first DCL was on the Wonder, waaayyyy back in, LOL I'd have to look up the date, I think about 10 years ago. Back when my DD17 was in the kids club, I think she was about 7-8. Anyhow, we are looking forward to one more sailing on a classic ship before it's changed up, bid farewell to our beloved original AP restaurant. (the new AP was too chaotic for me LOL) This will be our 6th Disney cruise -- 4 day Wonder Caribbean, 7 day Magic double dip CC, 7 day Magic Western, 11 day Magic Med, 7 day Fantasy Eastern

does anyone have plans to sail on the Fantasy? I bought a pin on board and it got lost, I'd love to replace it

Hi everyone!! Count us in too! My parents and I are coming along. :banana:

We are very excited. We have wanted to do an Alaska cruise for a very long time. The fact that it is Disney is just even more pixie dust. It will my my Mom and I's second Disney cruise (and second cruise) and my Dad's very first cruise ever!

Hi everyone!! Count us in too! My parents and I are coming along. :banana: We are very excited. We have wanted to do an Alaska cruise for a very long time. The fact that it is Disney is just even more pixie dust. It will my my Mom and I's second Disney cruise (and second cruise) and my Dad's very first cruise ever!
we just booked while on board the Wonder last week!

Hello! My son (age 12 at time of sailing) and I will be headed to Alaska with all you folks to celebrate my graduation from nursing school.

We are also doing the B2B to Hawaii following this cruise. I am so excited, I cannot wait!

This will be our second time to Alaska and our 8th cruise with DCL.

HURRY UP AUGUST 2015!!!

My wife and I booked this trip along with another couple going on there first Disney Cruise, it will be our second. I wish it was this year but it will be here soon only 442 days

My partner and I are on this one as well - it will be our first cruise as CC Gold Status!! we are also bringing one of our best friends and it will be her first DCL cruise. 3 adults, but all kids at heart. It cant get here fast enough.

:welcome: to all the recent folks joining!

Dizmagic this is our first cruise as gold too :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter