Amazing Alaska August 31, 2015

I see in the previous post that #17 cruisesinflipflops says that they joined another FE group, so just confirming that they won't be a part of this one.

Yes, they actually just added to the same group from the other site

Hi everyone! Getting so excited about our cruise !
I noticed a family that was in our group is not anymore. I already made things for them. Can I still give theirs to them? I hate to have the kids personalized goodies go to waste!

Hi everyone! Getting so excited about our cruise !
I noticed a family that was in our group is not anymore. I already made things for them. Can I still give theirs to them? I hate to have the kids personalized goodies go to waste!

Unfortunately, I don't think they are cruising with us anymore. They haven't been on the DIS since January, haven't responded to multiple PMs, and according to some people who are going on to the B2B Hawaii after us, they've cancelled their reservation. Sorry

Hello All!! Cant wait to see you all soon!! Can someone please provide the list of the Anna group?
I want to make sure I bring presents for everyone =)
Thanks.

Hi I know the cruise is almost here - hooray. I have made fish extender gifts. Is it possible to join a group?
Just two adults, myself and my husband.

@silverangel879 what is the current head count for mixology? Do you know the cost of it? I'm getting a head count from the other meet group for this cruise to join in, folks who aren't able to post over here on this thread.
I'd love to get in for the mixology class too. Is this where we can get in? Room 5513, two adults

Group Anna FE List:

1. Hernandez Family: Cabin: gty. 2 Adults 0 Kids. 2nd Anniversary. Amanda loves Frozen and Tinkerbell, Rick loves Grumpy

2. Karsch Family: Cabin 6610. 2 Adults 2 Kids (M-6, F-5). Leigha (5) loves Tinkerbell, Elsa, and Minnie. Seth (6) loves Mickey, Mater, and Dusty. Dayna (Mom) loves Ariel. Charles (Dad) loves Mickey

3. DaveBuck: Cabin 7565. 2 Adults (Dave and Adella), 0 Kids

4. Porretti Family: Cabin 8072. 2 Adults, 3 Kids (M-10, M-7, M-5)

5. Porretti Family: Cabin 8074. 2 Adults, 0 Kids

6. Bell Family: Cabin 1032. 2 Adults, 2 Kids (F-11, F-9) Cat (mom) loves Mickey & the gang; Chris (Dad) - Tigger, Goofy, Star Wars; Hazel (11) - Mickey & the gang, Rapunzel; Deliliah (9) - Mickey & the gang, Ariel

7. Wishingndreaming: Cabin 6624. 2 Adults

8. Meyers Family: Cabin 5513. 2 Adults, 2 Kids (F-10, F-6). Scotlynd (10) is celebrating her 10th birthday and loves Maleficent and Villains. Ella (6) loves Sleeping Beauty

9. Pienkosz Family: Cabin 8052. 2 Adults, 2 Kids (F-12, F-8). 8 year old has peanut/tree nut allergy. Celebrating a 40th birthday and a 15th wedding anniversary. 12 year old loves villains and tsum tsums, 8 year old loves lip gloss, nail polish, and Frozen

10. Allen-MacLeod Family: Cabin 7596. 2 Adults, 2 Kids (M-13, M-8). Celebrating Asher’s 8th birthday and Nana’s first cruise! Maegan (Mom)- Maleficent, Evil Queen, Star Wars and Villains. MaryAnne (Nana) - Chip and Dale. Both boys- Gravity Falls, Gumball, Big Hero Six, Star Wars. Asher - Marvel and villains, Gage (13) - Anime/Manga

11. Funwithdisney00: Cabin: 6030. 3 Adults, 0 Kids. Celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary, Jameson's college graduation! Butch - Grumpy; Angie - Ariel; Jameson - Buzz Lightyear

12. Funwithdisney00. Cabin: 6028. 2 Adults, 1 Kid (M-3). Nick (Dad) - Remy from Ratatouille; Lauren (Mom) - Dug from Up; Nolan (3) - Lightning McQueen

13. Patrick Family: Cabin 2135. 2 Adults, 2 Kids (M-5, M-4). Celebrating 1st cruise!/Rachel graduation from Dental Hygiene School. Rachel (mom)-Anything Disney, loves Aladdin, Frozen, Tangled, Sean (Dad) -Villians, Incredibles, Dark Chocolate, Arrow (5) -Green, Big hero 6, Donald Duck, The Goofy movie, Incredibles, Elvis (4) -Blue, Incredibles, Spiderman, Any superhero, monster trucks

14. Maloney Family: Cabin 7554. 2 Adults, 1 Kid (F-14). Darlene (Mom): Minnie; Doug (Dad): Donald; Sydney (14): Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, Belle

15. Sheridan Family: Cabin 7506. 1 Adult 1 Kid (M-12). Celebrating Tara’s graduation from Nursing School with BSN! Caleb enjoys Star Wars, The Avengers & sour candy. Also, enjoys seeing where you are from. Tara: all Disney, Alaskan or Canadian themes too.

16. Stafford Family: Cabin 7016. 2 Adults, 1 Kid (F-4). Marvel, Avengers, superheroes, Aristocats

17. cruisesinflipflops: Cabin 7594. 1 Adult, 2 Kids (M-15, M-12). Karen (Mom) -tinkerbell, Liam (15) crush, Dewey (12) Donald Duck

18. Clau Cervantes: Cabin ???. 2 Adults, 1 Kid (M-7)
What do we do about rooms that don't have a cabin number? I'm making a pretty elaborate gift and wanna make sure they find their home.

We are! We did one on the Fantasy and it was totally worth it. A lot of fun and very informative. The drinks were a plus, too. :)

Hi!!! Would you let me know you room number? I am about to close the list and send the last version to DCL and would need that info!

I'd love to get in for the mixology class too. Is this where we can get in? Room 5513, two adults

Thanks!!! Can I have your names?

Alright! Mixology is close! The las to Families to be added were The Meyers (2)
Here are a few things before getting there:
1) Mixology will be Sept 1st (first Sea Day) @ 2pm in the Cadillac Lounge. This is a private class so it will not show up on the Personal Navigators. It last aprox. 1hr!
2) The price is $20pp. You will have the chance of try/drink/learned to prep 5-6 drinks. Last time we did this, we had a blast and it was so worth our money. It is aprox. $4 per drink. You can beat that price LOL! Even though some of them are the smaller version of the drinks!
3) No-show will be charged the price to your room anyways. If you can't show, please let me know (before August 24th) or go to Guest Services at the Wonder and talk to Group Manager, Sarah Victoria to cancel.

See you in a week!

Alright! Mixology is close! The las to Families to be added were The Meyers (2)
Here are a few things before getting there:
1) Mixology will be Sept 1st (first Sea Day) @ 2pm in the Cadillac Lounge. This is a private class so it will not show up on the Personal Navigators. It last aprox. 1hr!
2) The price is $20pp. You will have the chance of try/drink/learned to prep 5-6 drinks. Last time we did this, we had a blast and it was so worth our money. It is aprox. $4 per drink. You can beat that price LOL! Even though some of them are the smaller version of the drinks!
3) No-show will be charged the price to your room anyways. If you can't show, please let me know (before August 24th) or go to Guest Services at the Wonder and talk to Group Manager, Sarah Victoria to cancel.

See you in a week!
thank you SO MUCH. I'm not getting the emails alerting me to boards info, so I'm glad you figured out name out from the Anna group. So thankful for the mixology add!!

is thi sroom 6135 the same as "Clau Cervantes" on the 18th person for the Anna list? I'm trying to make sure this is the last of the room numbers I'm missing!
I'm also in this group (Bell Family) and I just wanted to let you know that I was giving out the wrong room number for us. Argh!! Anyways, please can you update us to 1034 on your list? Thank you sooooo much!

Hi,

I just found out about the Fish Extender and would love to participate. Is that possible or is it too late?

It appears I'm a dollar short and a day late with this trip... You'll appreciate this. I just finished my families pirate night costumes earlier this week when I discovered they have discontinued the pirate night in exchange for a pixar party on the Alaska cruises. Gotta get with the program. Clearly, need this vacation. Can't wait, I'm so excited! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter