absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...If possible can you do a countdown calender starting with 120 days? We leave on July 23 2013 for our trip to Disney World. It does not have to fit on one page and each page can be different (but if easier the same is fine).

The kids names are Kyleigh and Alex. Anything with the Fab 5, Disney Princess, or Cinderella's Castle would be wonderful.

Thank you in advance.

I was wondering if you could do cruise door magnets for me, Please.

Name fills

Kirk - Star Wars or Star Wars Mickey

Quintin - Phineas and Ferb

I really like the real Princess ones. If you could do one of those with Rapunzel - Christy

If that won't work then a name fill

Christy - Minnie with the red/white polka dots

If there is extra time then maybe a one that says

Quintin's Dream come true
Disney Fantasy April 27 - May 4, 2013
Grand Caymen, Costa Maya, and Cozumel

Maybe with the disney pirates

We leave town on April 22nd.

Thank you so much

Hello Mandy!

Just wanted you to know while I have been OBSESSED with these boards since I started planning our family's first WDW trip, I specifically joined just because of your threads! They are amazing and you are awesome for doing this for people! Now as a first timer I am still new to this so I hope this is fine. I am looking to make some tshirts for our trip which is in August of this year. These were the designs I was looking for when and if you get a chance:

I'm going to Disney World 2013:
Jayden
Jaylani

Name with character on the side:
Jaylani- Ariel
Jayden- Phineas & Ferb
Mommy- Belle
Daddy- Beast ( :rotfl: )

Mickey Heads:
Daddy
Jayden

Minnie Heads:
Mommy
Jaylani (with tiara if possible)

Name fill:
Jaylani- Sophia the First
Jayden- Toy Story

Princess List:
Jaylani

Again thanks so much for what you do, I know it makes the memories people make on their vacations that much more special!!

Hi Mandy-

I know that you are still in the process of DISigning two amazing welcome letters, but I was wondering if you could please DISign I guess it would be a sign. One of my BFF's daughter, Khloe, just took her first steps!!! We live in Orange County CA and She lives in Ashland, OR so we don't get to see her very often. We rely on text photos and videos :) And I thought it would be great to send her a congratulations sign.

1. I am not able to find a sample, but can discribe: A sign: "congratulations Khloe!", "Great job Khloe, you took your first steps"...along that line, you can see I have but no creativity.

2. Love Auntie Kim and Auntie Juju

And it has Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger only.
(The mother, Alissa is Tigger), Auntie Kim is Eeyore and I am Pooh.

If you need me to try and come up with some more ideas, I can certainly try:)

I know that you are backed up, so of course I will wait my turn. Thank you so much. Oh and looking through your folders, you are so talented!

Dear Mandy,
I have a few name requests would be greatly appreciated:
Abby Girly wreck it Ralph
Justin Wreck it Ralph
grandma leopard or zebra
Mama Girly wreck it Ralph
we are leaving end of April so no hurry.
Thanks!

Hi,
I looked through your photobucket and your designs are great! I didn't see any "make a wish" designs (maybe I just didn't see them). But I was looking for some great designs for my little boy Prescott who will be getting a wish trip to Disney World in June. He is 4 and loves Mickey, Trains, and the typical boy things (Cars and Buzz). I would love to make some shirts for our party. His shirt saying "I'm the Wish Kid" and ours to say "I'm with the Wish Kid". Or something along these lines. Or just names. Or something about being with Make a Wish. Or I don't know..... Please let me know if this is not the right place. Thanks, and once again I love your designs!!!!
Our names are:
Chris (dad)
Riali (mom)
Jarrett (Brother)
Keegen (Brother)
Marshall (Brother)
Prescott (Wish Kid)

Hi, can you let me know if you have had a chance to work on this yet? If so, did I just miss it. If not, that's OK. I just am ready to order shirts and needed to know. ;)

Do you do autograph book covers?

I made autograph books for my daughter and my nephew but want a really cute personalized cover for each of them.

If possible, the books are 8" wide x 5.5" high.

I would like one to feature the princesses and say
Delainie's Autograph Book

I would like the other one to have Monsters Inc on it and say
Max's Autograph Book

Thanks so much :)

Hi Mandy! A friend told us about your page and we have had a great time looking through all of your designs and picking out what we want. We are going to Disney in August (2013) and we can't wait to use all of your unique designs. Due to how awesome you are we have quit an extensive list.
1. We are staying at the Art of Animation from August 4 - August 11th 2013. Could you please make the AoA invite for Brynn? On your photobucket page 26, it is AofA1.jpg.
2. We also need restaurant invitations for Brynn for the following restaturants:
-Princess Breakfast at Akershus on Monday, August 5th at 9:35AM.
-Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare on Wednesday, August 7th at 5:00PM
-Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House on Friday, August 9th at 8:20AM
3. 2 luggage tags that both say Walt Disney World 2013 on the ears with lines on the back for me to fill in the name and address.
-For the first luggage tag could you have the picture of the princesses dressed up as their villian counterpart? I saw it on your old thread.
-For the second luggage tag could you put the designer princesses picture on the front?
4. Stroller tag: Could you please make a Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) one that says Princess Brynn's Royal Chariot
5. We would also like the Tinkerbell cards that you have on your photobucket page 24 averytinkcard1.jpg (for Tinkerbell gifts left). Again made out to Brynn (not avery).
6. Pressed Pennies one with all the characters:
Can you put the text in a deep pink? We want it for the large m&m tube and the mentos tube for the Pressed Penny Money (No name, we're all sharing)
7. Princess & Prince couples list post #1139 of this thread on page 76. Could you do it with the names Jodie and Joey? Could you change the color to green or does it only come in pink?
8. Princess name list: princessnames.jpg - Brynn
9. Autograph book cover: henleycrownprincessnf.jpg but that says Brynn (not henley) and have it say Walt Disney World 2013
10. Now onto shirts:
-Mickey Heads with Disney Print post #633 page 43 of this thread (Could you cut the heads in half to look like mouse ears and have the name underneath as if it's wearing the mouse ears?):
Abuelo
Daddy
-Minnie:
Mommy
Aunt
-Princess Mickey head
Princess
11. Page 44 post #646 had an M filled with Cinderella and Maddy written across it. Could I have the same type of thing but with a C filled with the Cinderella that I will put on the back of the adult shirt and then a picture of Cinderella with Cathy written next to it to put on the lapel of the front?
12. Page 70 post #1040 has Molli filled with princesses and Belle in front of it. Could we have Mulan in front and Brynn filled with the remaining princesses?
13. Could you also post a picture of the Disney princesses dressed as their villian counterparts that we could put on the front of a kid shirt?
14. Could you also post a picture of the Designer princesses so we could use that picture on the back of an adult shirt?
That's all for now. :) Thank you again! We are soooooooo excited to have this done and to have these things to help make our trip magical. Thank you for all of your hard work and talent that helps with that! :)
Cathy & Jodie :)

I've already requested 2 countdowns. Can I please add 2 8.5 x 11 journal covers. We leave on the Disney Magic on May 10.

The Cinderella one with The Magical Adventures of Kristina on the top and
May, 2013 on the bottom. Is there anyway to put Donald on there?

On the second one, is there any way to do the Alice Characters and the Peter Pan Characters. Her favorites are the Chesire Cat, Alice, The Mad Hatter and the queen and Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, in case you can't do them all. It should say The Magical Adventures of Jacky and then May, 2013 on the bottom.

Thank you so much!

I've already requested 2 countdowns. Can I please add 2 8.5 x 11 journal covers. We leave on the Disney Magic on May 10.

The Cinderella one with The Magical Adventures of Kristina on the top and
May, 2013 on the bottom. Is there anyway to put Donald on there?

On the second one, is there any way to do the Alice Characters and the Peter Pan Characters. Her favorites are the Chesire Cat, Alice, The Mad Hatter and the queen and Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, in case you can't do them all. It should say The Magical Adventures of Jacky and then May, 2013 on the bottom.

Thank you so much!

Meant add Donald with Cinderella.:)

Hi Mandy,

Could I please have these wonderful name fills.

1andrew.jpg - Evan
1andrew.jpg - Aaron Can you put a baby Minnie in front instead of Mickey
1andrew.jpg - Ian - Is it possible to put a baby pluto in front instead of Mickey?
christapigletsc - name Carol
grannykangasc - name Carol
papapinochiosc - name Carol and one with the name pinocchio
calliegrumpysc.jpg - FaFa
tjasspidermanss - Lois
carolminnieredsc_zpsafe115cd - Lois
carolpohsc_zpse43b58a2 - Name -Pocohontas
caroltddeesc_zpsdfe75a8a - name -Tweedle Dum and one with the name Tweedle Dee
loispminniesc_zpsc6e5a74f - name- Carol

Thanks ever so much
Lois (Nanny 3):dance3:

Hello! I love your creations! :)

Could I get a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse countdown for our trip on June 9, 2013? My son's name is Zachary.

Could I also get a breakfast invitation to Hollywood and Vine for June 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM for Zachary also?

Thanks in advance!

Hi! This is my first DISign request...I hope I'm doing it correctly! :) I would like a name fill for each of my children: Chance, Hank & Scarlett.

For Chance & Hank, could you do a Star Wars fill? Or possible a Jedi Mickey to the side? I would like them to be different from each other though.

For Scarlett, could you do a princess fill? A variety is fine!

Also, do you do the Mickey heads with different accessories? If so I would like 2 safari mickey's and 1 safari minnie with a pink bow.

Thank you!!

Hi again! I just wanted to check with you to see if you had gotten a chance to work my name fills? I'm not in a rush :) but just didn't want to miss them! Thank you so much! I love your designs!

Mandy, I wanted to thank you for the stroller tag- It will be PERFECT!

I was wondering if it might be possible for you to do a few more DISigns for me? (pretty pretty please?) :worship:

Name fills:
- Nate (little einsteins, 101 dalmatians, pooh characters, "traditional" characters [mickey, donald, pluto, goofy])

In your DISigns photobucket I noticed a few that were names in red with small mickey/minnie hats on the first letter?
Minnie: Mommy, Nana
Mickey: Daddy, Pop Pop, Bop Bop, Nate

Could you also do solid mickey/minnie heads with the same names above written on them?

Oh... and if you have it, could you do a Little Einsteins name graphic that has the characters/Rocket next to the name Nate?

Thank you so very very very much!!! :worship: :worship:

Hi Mandy,

May I please request a couple of invitations if you have the time. I think your designs are so creative and colorful!! I'm taking my 2 nephews ages 4 & 6 in May and they love anything Disney.

1) A Luau Invitation in the style of "LaurenLuauInvite." It's the orange one with Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Minnie with Lilo and Stitch at the bottom.
I would like it addressed to Beau & Ben for dinner on May 9th, 2013 at 5:15pm.

2) I haven't seen any for the Brown Derby / Fantasmic Dinner Package. Is this something you could create for me? If possible, can you include sorcerer Mickey?
Again addressed to Beau & Ben for dinner at 5:50pm on May 12, 2013 with Fantasmic at 9pm.

3) A Jedi Training Academy Invite for Beau & Ben for May 12, 2013. I'd like one for each of them.

Thank you so much for sharing your magic with us. I sincerely appreciate it!

Hi! This is my first DISign request...I hope I'm doing it correctly! :) I would like a name fill for each of my children: Chance, Hank & Scarlett.

For Chance & Hank, could you do a Star Wars fill? Or possible a Jedi Mickey to the side? I would like them to be different from each other though.

For Scarlett, could you do a princess fill? A variety is fine!

Also, do you do the Mickey heads with different accessories? If so I would like 2 safari mickey's and 1 safari minnie with a pink bow.

Thank you!!

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello I am new to this site and I believe I posted my request in the wrong place.

Nonetheless, it is...
Would you please create a name fill for "LEWIS FAMILY" to include (in no particular order):
Mickey + Minnie
Tigger
Princess Tiana
Spiderman
Doofenshmirtz (from Phineas and Ferb)
Incredibles (at very least Dash)
Cars
Simba
Doc McStuffins + Lambie
Nemo + Dori
and Despicable Me (minions and the girls would be awesome or else smallest girl and a minion )

Thank you so much!!!

Sure thing

Hi!
I was wondering if I could please get two countdowns from you? I love the Princess one and the Jake and the Neverland Pirate countdown calendar that you have on your Photobook. Here is the link to the Jake one:
thomasjakecalendar.jpg

Here is the link to the princess:
caleighprincesscalendar.jpg

Can I get the Jake one with the name Louie and the princess with the name Madddie?

We will tell them 2 weeks out so if you could have 14 days on there I would love it!
Thanks so much for your help!

Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter