Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mandy,
I have a few name requests would be greatly appreciated:
Abby Girly wreck it Ralph
Justin Wreck it Ralph
grandma leopard or zebra
Mama Girly wreck it Ralph
we are leaving end of April so no hurry.
Thanks!

I guess I forget to mention I would like name fillings.

Hi, can you let me know if you have had a chance to work on this yet? If so, did I just miss it. If not, that's OK. I just am ready to order shirts and needed to know. ;)

Let me know if this is okay and I can do the rest:

prescottwishkidtee_zpsc8ff8aec.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

A few more request, please and thank you so very much!!!!!

Please add the names DILLON and JAYDEN to the following designs (2 separate designs):

evanperryname.jpg (with border)

emmatdh.jpg

duffygreenpolyMickeyHead.jpg

Agent P Tag

Future Imagineer

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TIME AND TALENT!!!! :goodvibes

Have a great trip!

The rest coming up

Hello Mandy

There is an image in your photobucket of Magic Kingdom, Disney Dream Cruise Ship and a fireworks bridge. I had seen this image on the forums and wanted to use it as a part of my FE gift. We have these cups that have a place to insert your own design kind of like Tumblers. The image needs to be 10X4 and when I tried to change the size it looked kind of funny and did not print well.

Would you be able to change it so that MK is a little bigger and there is more space bewteen MK and the Ship. in the 10X4 size. Also I am not sure if you have the original if it will be better quality then the one I had gotten from the forums.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Cruisebridge.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Mike Eades

Let me know if this works:

Mandy - I've been trying all day to add text to the wonderful DISigns you did for me. I can add a text box to the porthole but it looks weird being straight across. When I try the "word art", so I can make it curve with the porthole, it won't let me place it on your image. Do you have any suggestions or did I save it wrong? Ugh!

Thank you again for the DISigns. They are exactly what I was looking for but couldn't do myself.

Beth :cheer2:

Do you want me to try? I can see if I can do it in Photoshop

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm requesting this the right way, but will give it a try.
I would like the original character filled names for my cruise.

Cory with Capt Jack
Julie with the cruise characters
Lauren with Belle (if you have just Belle)

I have never ordered anything from disboards before, so please give me all instructions!!:) Is there a charge and how do I get them?

Thanks, Julie

No charge at all. Just passing on the pixie dust

Hello, A year or two ago, you had a design for Justin Bieber that my gd loved. Would you happen to have one for Taylor Swift and 1 Direction? If you do, can I have please have one of each for Jillian?

Thank you very much.

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

My son (3) has asked to have Chuggington instead of Lightning McQueen. Can you please make him some Mickey ears with the Chuggington trains? His name is "Zach".

Also, are you able to make a luggage tag with the Fantasy ship with a space for: name, address and phone #?

Lastly, are you able to make a Jake and the Never Land Pirates countdown calendar for Caitie and Zach? We leave for vacation on April 24th and cruise on the 27th?

Many thanks!!!
Candy

Countdowns coming up

Hi Mandy,

I would like to request a item and will need your help on how to find them in order to print them(or anyone help)

First if I could have the Mickey heads with the names
1-Tony
2-Jane (with crown)
3-Nicolas (with grad cap)
4-Zachary
5-Asheton
All of those around a larger Mickey head that says "Terreri family grad vacation 2013"

Thanks bunches

Sure thing!

I was wondering if you could do cruise door magnets for me, Please.

Name fills

Kirk - Star Wars or Star Wars Mickey

Quintin - Phineas and Ferb

I really like the real Princess ones. If you could do one of those with Rapunzel - Christy

If that won't work then a name fill

Christy - Minnie with the red/white polka dots

If there is extra time then maybe a one that says

Quintin's Dream come true
Disney Fantasy April 27 - May 4, 2013
Grand Caymen, Costa Maya, and Cozumel

Maybe with the disney pirates

We leave town on April 22nd.

Thank you so much

Have a great cruise!

Hello Mandy!

Just wanted you to know while I have been OBSESSED with these boards since I started planning our family's first WDW trip, I specifically joined just because of your threads! They are amazing and you are awesome for doing this for people! Now as a first timer I am still new to this so I hope this is fine. I am looking to make some tshirts for our trip which is in August of this year. These were the designs I was looking for when and if you get a chance:

I'm going to Disney World 2013:
Jayden
Jaylani

Name with character on the side:
Jaylani- Ariel
Jayden- Phineas & Ferb
Mommy- Belle
Daddy- Beast ( :rotfl: )

Mickey Heads:
Daddy
Jayden

Minnie Heads:
Mommy
Jaylani (with tiara if possible)

Name fill:
Jaylani- Sophia the First
Jayden- Toy Story

Princess List:
Jaylani

Again thanks so much for what you do, I know it makes the memories people make on their vacations that much more special!!

Thanks for the compliments! It is fun spreading the pixie dust!

Hi Mandy-

I know that you are still in the process of DISigning two amazing welcome letters, but I was wondering if you could please DISign I guess it would be a sign. One of my BFF's daughter, Khloe, just took her first steps!!! We live in Orange County CA and She lives in Ashland, OR so we don't get to see her very often. We rely on text photos and videos :) And I thought it would be great to send her a congratulations sign.

1. I am not able to find a sample, but can discribe: A sign: "congratulations Khloe!", "Great job Khloe, you took your first steps"...along that line, you can see I have but no creativity.

2. Love Auntie Kim and Auntie Juju

And it has Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger only.
(The mother, Alissa is Tigger), Auntie Kim is Eeyore and I am Pooh.

If you need me to try and come up with some more ideas, I can certainly try:)

I know that you are backed up, so of course I will wait my turn. Thank you so much. Oh and looking through your folders, you are so talented!

Sure thing!

The Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger sign is PERFECT! Thank you so much Mandy! I Love it and so will my girlfriends and her daughter!

Hi Mandy,

In your personalized photobucket under DCL you have portholes with Mickey, Donald, etc which I love.:love: Is it possible to make a Minnie, Goofy, Tinkerbell and Ariel one to match the ones your already have?

Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter