absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more request, please and thank you so very much!!!!!

Please add the names DILLON and JAYDEN to the following designs (2 separate designs):

evanperryname.jpg (with border)

emmatdh.jpg

duffygreenpolyMickeyHead.jpg

Agent P Tag

Future Imagineer

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TIME AND TALENT!!!! :goodvibes

Can you please do 1 Jacky's countdown to the Disney Magic with the Alice in Wonderland Characters or Peter Pan's characters. And, 1 Kristina's countdown to the Disney Magic with the princesses.

Thank you!

Hello Mandy

There is an image in your photobucket of Magic Kingdom, Disney Dream Cruise Ship and a fireworks bridge. I had seen this image on the forums and wanted to use it as a part of my FE gift. We have these cups that have a place to insert your own design kind of like Tumblers. The image needs to be 10X4 and when I tried to change the size it looked kind of funny and did not print well.

Would you be able to change it so that MK is a little bigger and there is more space bewteen MK and the Ship. in the 10X4 size. Also I am not sure if you have the original if it will be better quality then the one I had gotten from the forums.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Cruisebridge.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Mike Eades

I've trying to see if you have time for my request where will I find it? Do I go to your photo-bucket account or do you post it on the thread. Thanks again for sharing your artist talent!

Mandy,

were you able to design this for me? This board is really confusing me and I am having a hard time navigating around this. I'm not very computer saavy. Where would I find the designs after you make them?

Hi Mandy, Love your disigns, you are very talented and so generous to share with us!

I'd like to request a couple of things if at all possible for our upcoming trip to disney world: could I have a countdown calendar with tinker bell and the fairies.
Also would love a mickey head with Dad, Minnie for Mom, and a Minnie with a tiara for Ariana.

Also, since my hubby and I will be celebrating our 5 yr anniversary, could you design something special with vintage minnie and mickey. Our names are Lee and Jessica.

Thanks a million times over! You are awesome!!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi again! My DD LOVES the Goofy nerd namefill so much wondered if we could bother you for a couple more? We would like a Donald nerd and a Chip & Dale nerd (maybe one on either side of the name or whatever looks best.) Same name (Marley) for both. Love the style of the Goofy one so ones similiar to that would be awesome. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy

I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with dining invitation letters please?

1. Dining invites to Danish & Daniel to Cafe Mickey at Disneyland Paris on 7/4/2013 at 9pm

2. Dining invites to Danish & Daniel to Rainforest Cafe at Disneyland Paris on 8/4/2013 at 6pm

Thank you Mandy! :)

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

I'm back again because I just can't get enough of your wonderful DISigns. :) I looked through your folders first to see if I could find any and didn't so was wondering if it's possible make these requests below:

a pirate Minnie scattered name fill? one with name Minnie, one for Nanny and one for Lois?
a Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee scattered name fill? with their names and one for Carol?
a Pocohontas scattered name fill design? with Pocohontas name and one for Carol?
a Bambi scattered name fill disign? Bambi and Carol

and:
kamdenbabymickeymhluggagetagfront_zps320a562f - with the name Evan
Is it possible to make the above with a baby Minnie with the name Aaron?
and a baby Pluto with the name Ian?

If not I understand. As always thank you for your time and devotion to all your fans.
Thanks ever so much
Lois (Nanny 3):dance3:

Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy,
Your designs are great! Please may I make some requests for invitations.

1) BBB invite for Emily to celebrate her 4th birthday. 16th May 2013 at 1pm.

2) Be our Guest invitation for Emily and Evan. 16th May 2013 at 7.10pm.

3) Tusker House invitation for Emily and Evan. 7th May 2013 at 8am.

4) CRT invitation for Emily and Evan. 8th May 2013 at 6.55pm.

Thanks very much in advance.

Have a great trip!

Hi Mandy-

I was wondering if you could do 2 more requests for me please.

First, a sign. I have been looking around your photobucket and I know exactly what I would like, just can't find the exact photo to reference.

Since we our going to Aulani I would love to have a fun Hawaiian sign to use like the signs that are used for the cruises for there dates etc.

Example: Aulani Hawaiian Vacation 2013
May 17 - 27, 2013
Julie - Todd - Kim - JJ

Second, I notice all of the letters that are done for the kids welcoming them to WDW. I know it sounds silly making one for 2 adults, but it would be great if there was one that could be done with EEorye and Donald, made out to Kimberley and JJ.

If that is too far out there I completely understand.
We leave for our Trip on My 17th.
Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to DISign.

Are the welcome letters, welcoming them to Aulani? Let me know and I can do them up!
Have a wonderful time!

Love the DISignes! Could I get a stroller tag with Vancelette Family Stroller with all the characters for April '13. What do you recommend putting it on? or would just lamanating it work?
Could I also get Mickey heads with the characters, Rapunzel, Pocohantas, Sleeping Beauty, Perry the Plat, Tigger, and Jack Skellington. (The heads that look like the characters)
Thank you! :thumbsup2

I don't do those types of Mickey Heads, sorry

Hey Mandy, looking to get a couple of things:

Pirate Mickey name fills with a happy Mickey pirate on the side as well for:
Carter
Brady
Griffin

Agent Perry sign for:
Agent Mom
Agent Dad
Agent Carter
Agent Brady
Agent Griffin

Cars name fills for:
Carter with Lighting McQueen on the side
Brady with Mader on the side
Griffin with Luigi or some cute character to go with a pudgy baby

Also looking for a safari type name fill with Donald on the side if possible (I don't even know if this exists...just thought I would throw it out there):
Carter
Brady
Griffin

Thank you so much in advance. They are so excited to see their names Dis Style. You are such a blessing!!!!

Perry names Coming up

I just found this post, hoping you can finish mine within a week? If not, no problem. My fault for finding your awesome stuff too late! Here's what I would like...

Family - Dad with Mickey Ears
"Our First Disney Cruise" (red font)
BUPA (adult male)
GRANDMA (adult female)
KATRINA (adult female)
ANTHONY (child male)

Mickey Heads:
BUPA
ANTHONY

Minnie Heads:
GRANDMA
KATRINA

Sleepy Dwarf license plate:
Quiet! Bupa's Sleeping!

CC5k Mickey Ears - Running, Around in Paradise

THANK YOU!!!!

Have a great trip!

Ummmmm could I possibly also get monsters inc fills for:
Carter with Sully and Mike on the sides
Brady with Mike on the side
Griffin with Sully on the side

Sorry....I just can't resist. Last ones I promise...as I will now be out of transfer paper ;)

Thanks Mandy!!!!

Coming up!

Hey Mandy! My cousin directed me to your forum and wow you are just awesome! I was going to send a PM but because I am new to the board and havent posted 10 times yet it wont let me send a PM..bummer. I had a few designs I was wondering if you could do for me? Our trip to Disney isnt until May 17th so not a huge rush. Anyways I found some designs you had already done but just needed the names altered.

I found 2 different Star Wars images I liked that you did. I wanted to attach the pics you did so you could reference them easily but I dont see where I can do that? Anyways one of the star wars images was of Jedi Mickey standing beside the childs name with the what looked like the galaxy in the back round. The name I saw that you did was "Nathan" but I was needing one that said something like "Jedi Dad".

The other star wars pic was of Mickey dressed as all the different Star Wars characters and the name you did was "Alex". The name I need it to be is "Owen". Also the one that you did had the name Alex in a dark blue color. I was wondering if I could change the color for the name Owen to like a bright blue?

Then lastly for my shirt it will be easy LOL. You did a image which was red with whit polka dots of the name "Carol" and it had little minnie mouse images all around it. I would like the name just to say "mom".

I hope that all makese sense!! Let me know if it doesnt and I will try to clarify more. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for people. :yay:

Have a great trip!

Hello Mandy - Thank you for taking the time to read these posts and sprinkle some Disney magic to everyone's vacation.
I designed some shirts for our first cruise in 2011 and got many compliments. I was shocked. They were very simple and unfortunately peeled off after one wash. :confused3
I would please ask if you could design our shirts for our Aug. 4 cruise on the Dream. Your designs are very creative and I think we could come up with something "magical". pixiedust:
I was thinking on the front the DCL name tag (with our names) and on the back the DCL with our favorite characters in the portholes (I've seen these and my daughter loved it)
Thank you for taking the time to review my request.
Here is our information for names and favorite characters:

Phil - Donald Duck
Beth - Daisy Duck
Kasey - Pluto
Nana - Mrs. Caloway from "Home on the Range"
Pa - Mickey Mouse

I look forward to your design ideas!:wave2:

Sure thing!

Mandy! These are great. Thank you so much.

Could I get a name tag also?

I will be asking for some name fills later.
Also - How can I contact you to get your address or P.O. Box. Want to send you a thank you gift for all the hard work you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter