absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, I LOVE your work!! Thank you so much for all you do!! I would like to get designs for my sisters family if possible. They are not leaving until June 15th. So not in a rush. If you could:
Erin - Snow White on the outside and the seven dwarfs on the other( similar design for Jennifer on page 100 of this thread)
Bryan with Mater fill
Caden with red background and Mickeys in the letters
Meghan-with all the princesses in a name fill.
Branden -with a Pluto fill
Then two different ones for Amy, one with Merida and her Bow on the outside and her picture in the letters
And one with Mulan on the outside as a princess on one side and a warrior on the other.
Thanks so much for your help! You are awesome!!

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Love your designs! I have a couple of requests, please...

Image:
bradymhfamvac5_zps89c2a931.jpg

Info:
The Confer Family
Grandma
Mom
Dad
Dillon (male)
Jayden (male)

Also, would it be possible to add a Lightning McQueen to the left ear?

We would also love to have the Minnie License Plate with "Grammy Confer's Scooter" (month - Sept.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :goodvibes

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
Can you please design these for me? You were the only one that offered and I would really appreciate it. :worship:

Can you please design the following Name fill-ins:
Andy - Donald
Yajaira - Daisy
Analis - Princesses
Andrea - Tigger
Abigail - Minnie

Also, do you do the cruise line name tags as stateroom magnets one for person and make a "What happens on the Disney Dream stays on the Disney Dream" on the bottom "Analis' 21st Birthday"

Thank you :goodvibes

You are amazing!! Thank you sooo much!! These are awesome!! Can I send you pictures of the finished projects!! This trip will be awesome, thanks for helping! Amy

:cheer2:I would love to get name fills for our trip!

Delaney-Princesses

Reagan-Monsters, Inc.

Cooper-Cars

Chistine-Snow White & Seven Dwarfs

Michael-Grumpy

McGovern-Mickey and Friends

We are cruising on April 27! Thanks

Would love two requests if you have time.

1. Pirate name fills for OUR DISNEY CRUISE
  2. the picture of Captain Mickey with a Life Preserver and logo of the Disney Cruise at the top Disney Fantasy and on the bottom May 4-11, 2013

Thanks.

Hi Mandy Could you make a name fill for the following?

JAX- bell
KAY- Tiana
RACH- princess and the Frog
JEN- Ariel
JESS-sleeping beauty

Thanks sooo much!

Hi Mandy. I love the sample names with the little mickey hat on the first letter that you have in your photobucket. I would love to have some to put on our shirts. Could You do that for us? There are eight of us. (one name per shirt)

Kaley
Chloe
Fran
Jillian
Allison
Momma
Papa
Brett

I am always amazed at people's creativity and generosity. Thank you for that.:)

I am very new to the whole posting so could I please ask another question? How do I know if I was not specific enough as I have posted a few and she hasn't responded to any of them.

I am very new to the whole posting so could I please ask another question? How do I know if I was not specific enough as I have posted a few and she hasn't responded to any of them.

There are many people that are looking for personalized designs, I don't want to speak for her, but the way I've noticed is that she works in order of request submission, and in some cases, where the date is rather soon, she may bump that request up.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Mandy! Could I request name fills for the following:

Pappy- Cars
Daddy-cars
Matthew-cars
Grammy-princesses
Mommy-princesses
Molly-princesses
Maggie-princesses

Thank you for all you do!!!

This is also my first time requesting anything from anyone so hopefully I am doing this correctly. Would you mind sending an invitation saying u r going to disney world? It does not have to be addressed to the kids- we have 4. Maybe it can be from Mickey? Anything u can do will be great.

I was hoping you would be able to make me some name threads: I like the Bevelled with border and characters:

Mommy: orange with Minnie
Daddy: blue with Mickey
Maria: pink with Ariel
Adrianna: orange with bolt
Ashley: blue with toy story
Salvatore: yellow with jake and the neverland pirates

I was also hoping you would make us a stroller sign: Kisla family August 2013

Thank u so much

Hi Mandy,

Would you please make me a stroller sign (the red one with Mickey and all the Worlds) with Gibbs Family Stroller - May 2013

An Invitation letter to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
for my Grandaughter Abby for May 10th at 9:00 AM.

and a dinner reservation for Gardren Grill with Chip and Dale at May 6th at 6:00 PM for my Grandson Justin.
Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!
Kathy
I forgot to mention we are leaving May4. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter