absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy!
Could I please get the prince/princess couple list design with the names Michelle and Jeff
Thanks so much!

Michelle

Mandy--thank you for the Nerd namefills. They are awesome!!! To simply say "thank you" doesn't seem like enough but I hope you know how much everyone on here appreciates your talent and willingness to share it (not to mention the quick turnaround!) So excited to start making DD's shirts. Have a great day and thanks again! :love:

--Kelly (Gibbygirl)

Thank you ever so much Mandy for the mickey minnie and pluto tags and Carol's names. They are greatly appreciated.
Hugs
Lois(Nanny3) :-)

Mandy - I've been trying all day to add text to the wonderful DISigns you did for me. I can add a text box to the porthole but it looks weird being straight across. When I try the "word art", so I can make it curve with the porthole, it won't let me place it on your image. Do you have any suggestions or did I save it wrong? Ugh!

Thank you again for the DISigns. They are exactly what I was looking for but couldn't do myself.

Beth :cheer2:

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm requesting this the right way, but will give it a try.
I would like the original character filled names for my cruise.

Cory with Capt Jack
Julie with the cruise characters
Lauren with Belle (if you have just Belle)

I have never ordered anything from disboards before, so please give me all instructions!!:) Is there a charge and how do I get them?

Thanks, Julie

Yes, they are letters welcoming them to Aulani. Kimberley did go last year when we came to Aulani. However, this will be Jj's first visit.

Thank you so much. I LOVE the sign for the door. It looks awesome!

Julie

Are the welcome letters, welcoming them to Aulani? Let me know and I can do them up!
Have a wonderful time!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello, A year or two ago, you had a design for Justin Bieber that my gd loved. Would you happen to have one for Taylor Swift and 1 Direction? If you do, can I have please have one of each for Jillian?

Thank you very much.

Perfect!! Many thanks!!!!!!

Hi Mandy,

My son (3) has asked to have Chuggington instead of Lightning McQueen. Can you please make him some Mickey ears with the Chuggington trains? His name is "Zach".

Also, are you able to make a luggage tag with the Fantasy ship with a space for: name, address and phone #?

Lastly, are you able to make a Jake and the Never Land Pirates countdown calendar for Caitie and Zach? We leave for vacation on April 24th and cruise on the 27th?

Many thanks!!!
Candy

Hi Mandy,

I would like to request a item and will need your help on how to find them in order to print them(or anyone help)

First if I could have the Mickey heads with the names
1-Tony
2-Jane (with crown)
3-Nicolas (with grad cap)
4-Zachary
5-Asheton
All of those around a larger Mickey head that says "Terreri family grad vacation 2013"

Thanks bunches

Hi, Mandy!
You did some fills for a friend of mine for an upcoming Disney cruise and I am throwing myself on your mercy to see if you can do some for my family. We are leaving next Wednesday (eek!) and I need to see if I can get the following fills?

Mike (with Mickey fill)
Michelle (with Minnie fill)
Logan (with Goofy fill - do you have one with Goofy and a football?)
Lance (with Donald Duck fill - do you have one with Donald and a baseball?)
Bobby (with Mickey fill)
Kelly (with Minnie fill)
Bobby (with Goofy fill - with football, if available)
Carson (with Donald fill 0 with baseball, if available)

I realize it's last minute, but I just saw my friend's and you did such a beautiful job I am hopeful that you can do some for me! (I don't have a sign-in, so I'm using hers in the interest of time) :)

Thanks,
Michelle

Hi, Mandy!
We're leaving this Thursday and I am beginning to panic - eek! Do you think you will be able to get to the above fills? If not, I completely understand - it is very last minute. Thanks for all the awesome work you do for all of us - it is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Michelle:wave2:

Hi! I love your designs and would love to request a few!!

The Agent P name sign.
One with the name Sophia and one with the name Zachary.
http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u.../agentmatthew_zps229f524c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

And then I need 3 activity book covers personalized with their name and 2013. They will all be 8.5x11 vertical. I couldn't find one in your photobucket so whatever you can come up would be fine.

The first one is for Sydney, and she likes Mulan, Tatianna, princess-y I guess.

The second is for Caitlin. She likes Rapunzel and Tinkerbell.

The third is for Nathan. He likes the Incredibles, Phineas n Ferb, and Cars.

I REALLY appreciate all that you do, thanks so much!!

dtsz

Have a great trip

Hi, Mandy!
We're leaving this Thursday and I am beginning to panic - eek! Do you think you will be able to get to the above fills? If not, I completely understand - it is very last minute. Thanks for all the awesome work you do for all of us - it is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Michelle:wave2:

Sorry I did do these, just didn't post them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter