A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

Sorry I haven't really updated today. I started having contractions around 9:00 this morning and they have been off and on all day and John's parents will be here tonight for the weekend. I have been doing a lot of laying down and doing nothing since MeMom's flight doesn't get back until almost 8:00 Sunday night. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that Isabella will hang on until at least late Sunday night.

Update:

I'm pretty sure MeMom bought out the Nemo gift shop this morning. They visited Caribbean Beach for breakfast. They have done Soarin' twice and last time I talked to them they were headed to Japan to take pictures of Pokemon for Lexi.

jill, i hope you can hold on until monday!!!! how exciting. my niece is starting to show signs of coming too. jordan has been having contractions for about 3 days now. maybe they'll have the same birthday!

jill, i hope you can hold on until monday!!!! how exciting. my niece is starting to show signs of coming too. jordan has been having contractions for about 3 days now. maybe they'll have the same birthday!

As long as that birthday is after Sunday night that would be really neat!

Oh man!! I am thinking Bellarie is going to march to her own drummer. Stay put little girl! You need to wait for one special MeMom to be there to spoil you!

Sorry I haven't really updated today. I started having contractions around 9:00 this morning and they have been off and on all day and John's parents will be here tonight for the weekend. I have been doing a lot of laying down and doing nothing since MeMom's flight doesn't get back until almost 8:00 Sunday night. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that Isabella will hang on until at least late Sunday night.

Update:

I'm pretty sure MeMom bought out the Nemo gift shop this morning. They visited Caribbean Beach for breakfast. They have done Soarin' twice and last time I talked to them they were headed to Japan to take pictures of Pokemon for Lexi.

Bella Rie, you HAVE to wait until MeMom gets back!!! Jill -- hope that staying off your feet helps! :hug:

MeMom, it sounds like you have had a wonderful Epcot day. :goodvibes

Update:

MeMom and Kay are watching Illuminations and then headed back to the room. They had ridden Spaceship Earth earlier and of course they got stuck. I don't think there has been a time we haven't gotten stuck.

I have been laying on the couch on my left side and the contractions have subsided for the moment. John's parents are here so I am trying to be hospitable without them knowing I'm having contractions. Brooklynn is fixing to go to bed and I am right behind her.

Update:

MeMom and Kay are watching Illuminations and then headed back to the room. They had ridden Spaceship Earth earlier and of course they got stuck. I don't think there has been a time we haven't gotten stuck.

How fun...I'm a little jealous :rolleyes:

I have been laying on the couch on my left side and the contractions have subsided for the moment.

That is so funny you say that. A co-worker of mine was just taking about this yesterday. She said with her first child (30yrs ago) she had about a few weeks to go before her due date and started having contractions. She said she called her Dr. and he said go lay on your left side and they will go away :laughing:. She said....I did and it worked. Just funny that I read this from you about 2 days later :upsidedow

I hope you are doing well and feeling good (as well as you can this far along) And I will continue to be thinking about you!! Can't wait to get the word that she's here......as long as she waits til late Sunday ;)

Oh no, you just have to wait for MeMom to come home. She has to be there for the new baby girl's arrival. :hug:

I have heard of the lying on the left side thing too. Let's hope you can rest and Isabella will decide to wait. ;)

It's kindove excitting that she may make her debut sooner than expected. :thumbsup2

:yay: Lexi just smiled the biggest grin when I told her MeMom was going to take pics for her. :yay:

Glad to hear you are having a great time MeMom! Thanks for updating us Jill. I am joining with my prayers that Bella stays put until at least Monday! :goodvibes

Jill, how are you feeling this morning? I hope your contractions are easing up. Did you have the same experience with Brooklynn? I bet MeMom is freaking out about Bella Rie wanting to make an early debut.

Jill, how are you feeling this morning? I hope your contractions are easing up. Did you have the same experience with Brooklynn? I bet MeMom is freaking out about Bella Rie wanting to make an early debut.

I am feeling pretty good. I rested all night. I had some contractions about a week before I had Brooklynn that sent me to the hospital. I have tried to be really low-key with Mom about Bellarie. I want her and Kay to have a great time and not worry about things back here. I'm about to call her and check in on this Magic Kingdom morning. I will check in in a few with an update.

I am feeling pretty good. I rested all night. I had some contractions about a week before I had Brooklynn that sent me to the hospital. I have tried to be really low-key with Mom about Bellarie. I want her and Kay to have a great time and not worry about things back here. I'm about to call her and check in on this Magic Kingdom morning. I will check in in a few with an update.

Stay off your feet all day today, Jill! :goodvibes

It's a gorgeous morning here in Georgia so I hope it is just as pretty for MeMom and Kay at the Magic Kingdom!

Sorry I'm so late to this party!

I'm glad memom and kay are having fun and the live updates are great.

I'm praying Bellarie stays put until memom's return.

Tammy

I am finally here. I have enjoyed the updates. How excited and anxious you must be Jill. I hope the princess waits for Memom before she makes her appearance into the world.

Update:

All I know is they were walking into the Enchanted Tiki Room. MeMom didn't have time to talk to me even though I had tried to get in touch with her for 3 hours! I got about 3 minutes of talking, maybe. She is having too much fun!

Update:

All I know is they were walking into the Enchanted Tiki Room. MeMom didn't have time to talk to me even though I had tried to get in touch with her for 3 hours! I got about 3 minutes of talking, maybe. She is having too much fun!

Sorry she didn't have time to talk to you but I'm glad that she is having a good time.

Jill, I'm so happy that MeMom is having a great time. My daughter is due to have my first grandbaby in April and I'm afraid to go anywhere because I'm afraid I'll miss it.
In 1974 I was 10 years old. My only sibling was my brother who was 10 years older than me. Well he and my SIL were due to have their first child the end of July. My mom, dad, me and some freinds of ours drove to Disney for our first trip ever. We just knew the baby wouldn't be here until we got back.
Well this was in the days before cell phones, so much to our surprise we arrived back home to my brand new 3 day old nephew.:banana:
Sorry to ramble but this brings that all back to me.
I hope all goes well for you and the new baby and MeMon makes it home in time.

Ahhh, MK Day! :banana:

Hope you're doing better Jill and I hope the baby waits until MeMom's home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter