A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

Hey MeMom and Kay glad ya'll are having a great time.:banana:
I hope ya'll rode TOT for me. Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

hey, memom!!! glad to hear you guys are having fun. i was hoping you were getting some of the beautiful weather we've been having a few hundred miles north of WDW. it was gorgeous today. hope the crowds haven't been too terrible. another diser i know is there right now and experienced heavy crowds earlier this week. hope they've avoided you guys for the most part!

Hey MeMom and Kay glad ya'll are having a great time.:banana:
I hope ya'll rode TOT for me. Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

We tried to ride Tower of Terror! When we got here, we went straight to Hollywood Studios and got Fastpasses for Tower of Terror, because that is Kay's favorite ride. She calls it House of Terror, but since she's not a Disney maniac, we forgive her. The wait was not less than 90 minutes any time we checked, and the Fastpasses were for later than we planned to be there. She decided she'd forego riding, because we wanted to go to DTD, so I gave the Fatspasses to a young couple.

She gets to pick the park we repeat on Sunday, and if she picks HS, we will be there at opening and go straight there.

TSM was 120 minutes and no Fastpasses, of course, and she said she'd like to try that, so she may pick that as her Sunday park. We'll see.

hey, memom!!! glad to hear you guys are having fun. i was hoping you were getting some of the beautiful weather we've been having a few hundred miles north of WDW. it was gorgeous today. hope the crowds haven't been too terrible. another diser i know is there right now and experienced heavy crowds earlier this week. hope they've avoided you guys for the most part!

The weather was perfect. In the middle of the day, we had commented on how nice and not hot it was. A little while after that, it got 'sweaty' hot for just an hour or so, but still not bad. Last night in DTD it was beautiful weather for just walking around.

We don't have so much of an agenda that we can't alter plans where we find crowds, so so far it's been all good.

Today we are going to Epcot and Flower and Garden Festival. We plan to stay all day without leaving the park, all the way through Illuminations. That could change, if we get too tired, but that's the plan. I could go on adrenaline and Disney magic, but if Kay doesn't feel like she can, we may change things up a little, or she may come back to the room and I might stay. Again, everything is a 'go with the flow' deal.

I've got to go get ready. If anyone has picture requests, I'll leave this on and check in right before we leave.
You are probably all still asleep, though, and won't see this before I leave.

Have a FABULOUS Friday!

Jill - I love you. I know you are glad it is Friday. I hope you can have a restful weekend. Kiss my baby girl for me.

Brookie - MeMom loves you so much, and I have some little presents and some big presents for you and Bella Rie. I'm going to 'go Epcot, ride Nemo' today, and I will be thinking of you every second!

Jill, I hope that Brooklyn feels better very quickly! :hug:

MeMom, awww, I am soooo looking forward to photos of AKL! :banana: Thanks for making the ultimate sacrifice and eating those zebra domes for me ;) ! I can almost taste them! :laughing:

Have fun Soarin' today, and I just know that you are going to get some beautiful pictures of the Flower and Garden Festival! :goodvibes

MORNING MEMOM !!!

So happy to hear from you, it's so cool you are on Disney soil (get it soil...Flower & Garden Festival :laughing: )

Have a wonderful day with Kay!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

So happy to hear from you! I can't wait to hear all about Soarin, I so love that ride. I am also looking forward to the Flower & Garden pics, you have wowed in past years with those pics.

Have a magical day!

Hope Brooklynn is feeling better! princess:

MeMom - I'm glad to hear the weather is good. Hope it stays that way for us! Can't wait to hear about the Flower and Garden Festival. :flower3:

MeMom,
I hope you are having a great time. I am looking forward to hearing about your experience at the Flower and Garden Festival and seeing your pictures. We are going soon and my Mom is really excited about our EPCOT day at the festival.

Edited: I don't know how I managed the question mark at the top of my post, so please ignore it.

Glad to hear you're having fun! The weather here is beautiful - makes me want to get up early tomorrow drive down and play where's Memom:) But alas, too much to do here! I guess it's probably a good thing Brooklyn didn't go cause you would be down there with a sick grandbaby! Hope it's nothing too bad and she bounces back quick! There are a lot of yucky viruses/flu going around here, we're sending kids home right and left from school! Can't wait to read the new trip report!

Hope you are having a great Day. I can't wait to see all the great pictures of the flowers and don't forget the gift shops. Plus maybe one hidden MeMom.

I'm glad you are having a great time! Isn't it nice to sometimes just go with the flow? At least you have enough days that you can revisit a park if need be. I would love to see a pic of Illuminations from where you will be viewing it tonight. I made 2 videos my last trip from 2 different locations (one from the deck where Teppan Edo restaurant is and the other from Germany). They are both so different that I can't say either one is a favorite. One day I'll figure out how to load them on here lol.

Have a great trip and thanks for including us!! :grouphug:

I just discovered your TRs - they're great! Have a wonderful day in Epcot - can't wait to see F&G pics!

I could go on adrenaline and Disney magic

you took the words right outta my mouth! i've been trying to figure out why i don't get tired at WDW like everyone else does (i.e., ray, anna, chris) and this is why!!!! makes total sense.

Jill - I love you. I know you are glad it is Friday. I hope you can have a restful weekend. Kiss my baby girl for me.

Brookie - MeMom loves you so much, and I have some little presents and some big presents for you and Bella Rie. I'm going to 'go Epcot, ride Nemo' today, and I will be thinking of you every second!

this made me smile. :goodvibes

Good morning MeMom!!!!

Have fun at Epcot!!! I will imagine I am riding my fav, Soarin with you today!!!! I can smell those wonderful smells right now!!!:goodvibes

Memom...you were right! I was not up that early! I was up at 2am though but it was only long enough to give Caleb more tyenol and baby orajel for those 2 bottom teeth he has coming in. Have fun at Epcot today!

Aw MeMom-you made me all teary-eyed!

I'm thinking of you being at Epcot today!

holy Cow -- I was gone for two days and you are already on page six??? i am totally on board. I cannot wait to hear about Memom and Kay's trip

hey, everybody! today i was in my car and had my ipod on shuffle. well, the castle show music came on (you know the song - "join the party, the castle party, you're all invited, to come and join the fun....") and it made me think of memom. so i texted her and told her that and said i hoped they were having a blast. she texted me back around 3:20 and said they were waiting for the voices of liberty to start. just thought i'd share what they were enjoying this afternoon.

hope the show was great, memom! that's one thing i have yet to do at epcot.

MeMom- Have fun at EPCOT and take lots of pictures to show us of the Flower and Garden Festival! Have a great weekend in Disney!

Jill-I hope Brooklyn feels better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter