A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

:cheer2: I'm here to enjoy all that's instore for us!!! :cheer2:

After the very crazy day I had at work, it was so nice to hear that MeMom arrived safely and is well on her way to having some fun. :thumbsup2

I wonder if she had the tye-dye cheesecake at lunch?

I can just imagine all the new pics she has taken so far....:woohoo:

Thanks so much BrooklynnsMommy for sharing the live updates, it's so much fun to hear. :)

Hi Jill! Cute prego pics, BTW! Glad MeMom arrived safely! Jill, just curious when you guys stay at POP, do you pay for preferred location? Also, do you know where preferred is? Do you think it is worth to do this? A friend needs your advice here. BTW, they will be travelling with a six year old. I thought I would ask since you guys stay here a lot. Also, which hotel you prefer POP or All Star better. Oh, and any particuliar section 60s,70s, 80s, etc better for any reason? :confused3 Sorry for the slight highjack :)

popcorn:: I'm in for the ride, can't wait to read more. Hope the crowds thin out although lately every time of year seems crowded.

Morning MeMom & BrooklynnsMommy!

It's ANIMAL KINGDOM DAY.....:thumbsup2

I know MeMom is up now going on her early walk.

Wonder what she will be up to today? :simba:

i wonder if they've ridden expedition everest yet??? i'm imagining i was there with them right now! it's a beautiful day here in georgia - i hope they're having some of this weather about 500 miles south of us!

Ahhh live updates! So cool! :goodvibes I wish I was there. June will be here soon! I'm sad you guys (Jill and Brookie) didn't get to go too.

And I thought I would have to wait. I should really have known better.:rotfl2:

Hope you're having a great time.;)

:yay: Lucky MeMom

I wish I were in AK with you eating FlameTree BBQ instead of my brown bag lunch right now

Hi Jill! Cute prego pics, BTW! Glad MeMom arrived safely! Jill, just curious when you guys stay at POP, do you pay for preferred location? Also, do you know where preferred is? Do you think it is worth to do this? A friend needs your advice here. BTW, they will be travelling with a six year old. I thought I would ask since you guys stay here a lot. Also, which hotel you prefer POP or All Star better. Oh, and any particuliar section 60s,70s, 80s, etc better for any reason? :confused3 Sorry for the slight highjack :)

We do not pay to stay in preferred locations. They are the rooms overlooking the pools and it just really isn't worth the extra money for us. The walks aren't bad to the pools or the bus stop. We really like Pop and feel like it is home to us. We have stayed in every decade and each has its pros and cons.

Update:

I was going to update first thing this morning and then Brooklynn woke up with a 102.5 degree fever so instead I was getting Motrin and calling the doctor. Last night MeMom called to let me know she had left the video camera and her charger for her camera batteries at home. She was tired and it was just a bad end to the day. They were at Downtown and she was headed to World of Disney to buy some batteries.

When I talked to her this morning she had purchased batteries and was waiting at the AK bus stop. The bus pulled up and Kay wasn't there yet so the bus left. MeMom took a picture of that bus while we were on the phone and said she will be putting it in the report.

As of lunch time they had been at AK all morning and just picked up FP's for Dinosaur and were walking around Dinoland. They had done a safari which Mom said was good. Thehy had also been shopping and purchased the girls each an outfit. The rest of the afternoon plan was to watch the parade and do FOTLK.

Jill: Hope brooklyn feels better. Glad to hear MeMom is having a good time!

Poor Brooklyn! I hope she is feeling better soon!

What a bummer about the camera batteries!

I'm loving the live updates! So today while I was sitting at work, with the 43 degrees and raining weather, MeMom was in AK! Lucky duck! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Feel better soon Brooklynn. :hug:

Awww, little outfits for the girls, I'm sure they are so cute.

Too bad she forgot the charger, she will have to pay a small fortune for the batteries at Downtown Disney. :eek:

I wish I was there to go shopping with them. :goodvibes

Awww poor Brooklyn! I hope she's feeling better tomorrow. Sorry to hear about MeMoms missing pieces of her vidoe equipment. I HATE that!!!!

Hey, everybody! We're sitting here at Pop Century after a long and fun day at Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney.

Charleston Princess, we went to AKL and I have pictures for you. We did eat zebra domes...just for you.

Tomorrow we will be picked up by the dad of Dancin Princess, who is a CM here at WDW. He is taking us around the corner to CBR for pictures of the new pool, and then Kay and I are heading to Epcot for rope drop.
Yes, my friends, we will be Soarin' the morning!!! :dance3:

We are wiped out, so we're headed to bed.

(Post cards are on their way in the morning for some of your kids.)

The weather was perfect today. It was a little hot for a very little while, but for the most part it was very comfortable.

I don't know if we'll have internet again. If we do, I'll check in.

Have a great rest of the week/weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter