• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

Hey everyone!

I am home and exhausted.
We had fun. The weather was great. I will catch up on everything, but it may take a day or so for me to get back on track, as you well know after even a short Disney vacation. I think bedtime will come early tomorrow night.

I don't want to even begin to make any comments, as brain-fried as I am, so I'll save that for later and just thank you for your well wishes.

Night-night! :)

:grouphug:GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK, I'M SURE YOU HAVE THAT DISNEY GLOW!!! :grouphug:

Get some rest tonight. :hug:

I hope your kids take it easy on you today, they may be sad that thier "vacay" is over too. Happy teaching! :teacher:

(Wow, the DIS clock is actually accurate. LOL)

Welcome back, MeMom!

I can't wait to hear about your adventures. From Jill's updates, it sounds like you packed a lot in!

Rest up.

Jill, I hope you're doing well. And I'm glad that Bella Rie held on till MeMom got home!

Hello, I'm glad your back safe and the live updates were great. Brooklynnsmommy did a great job! I can't wait to hear and see all about your trip. I'm so glad Bellarie waited for her memom. Have a great day everyone.

Tammy

Welcome home, Memom!!! I can't WAIT to read all the details, and more importantly, see the fantastic pictures I'm sure you took! popcorn::

Joining your fan club in saying "Welcome Home, MeMom!!"

You must be exhausted but hope you had an exciting fun-filled trip! We are all so anxious to read all about it and hope you took tons of pics too ;)

Memom..glad you are home safe! Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear about your trip!

Great to have you back with all new shopping pictures. I look forward to hearing about all your Disney adventures. Sending wishes that your student came back refreshed and ready for all the spring testing.

Welome home Memom. I am glad that you had a great trip. I cannot wait to hear all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter