A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

Glad to hear the trip is going well.

Hope you are doing well Jill. :banana: Thanks for keeping us all in the loop.

I'm glad MeMom is having a great time!

Jill, I hope you are doing ok and I hope that sweet baby girl waits for MeMom to return home before making her grand entrance! :cutie:

I am glad you are feeling better Jill. I got a Memom text yesterday and she was just getting off mallestrom. Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Update:

They are on the boat on the way to Wilderness Lodge. MeMom said it really started to get hot and sticky this afternoon. I reminded her she won't have to deal with that hot weather tomorrow night!

Update:

They are riding Pirates and have fastpasses for Big Thunder.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!"

Update:

They are on the boat on the way to Wilderness Lodge. MeMom said it really started to get hot and sticky this afternoon. I reminded her she won't have to deal with that hot weather tomorrow night!

She probably didn't want that reminder, did she? ;)

Update:

MeMom was just in line trying to capture that elusive apple turnover for me. At least that was what her message said, I was giving Brooklynn a bath.

Update:

All I know is they were walking into the Enchanted Tiki Room. MeMom didn't have time to talk to me even though I had tried to get in touch with her for 3 hours! I got about 3 minutes of talking, maybe. She is having too much fun!

Sorry, MeMom, just got here and joined in.
Hope you are having a great time,
but what the heck,
who does the Enchanted Tiki Room first thing in the morning at the MK?
Ya gotta save that for the hot and sticky afternoons, or the funny rainstorms that hit in the afternoons. I remember we ducked in their around 5:00 p.m. while there was a downpoor, and I kept nodding off, while various birds kept coming down on top of me. I thought it was a nitemare, until my dh nudged me awak and told me to wake up, or otherwise he was afraid I would wake up screaming.

The batteries--I brought a whole case of batteries along, and bought the wrong size. Remember the first one's I bought got stolen, and then I paid another $18 for 4 batteries again at the Animal Kingdom. But they did last me the whole trip, so all was good.

Hope that grandbaby holds on till you can get back.
Sigh, hang on Brooklynn's mommy.
I'm waiting to be a grandmother, lol.
M.

Jill thanks for the live updates! It has been fun to check this and see what you have heard! I am glad you are still at home and that MeMom has not missed the big arrival!

Update:

They went to Hollywood Studios this morning to ride Toy Story and ToT. Then they ran back Downtown. Then back to Pop to just eat lunch and sit out by the Hippy Dippy Pool and enjoy the last little bit of their vacation. they are currently sitting at MCO. Their flight leaves in about 25 minutes so they should start boarding soon.

I'm so glad they got to ride TOT and TS Mania. What a great way to end their
vacation. Thanks for the update. Hope you are feeling okay Jill. I know MeMom had a great time but can't wait to get back to her girls.

I am feeling good everybody. Thank you for your thoughts and concern. Since MeMom is on her plane back and my company is gone Bellarie can come anytime she wants to. I can't wait to be able to lay on my stomach again.

Hope your trip was great and your flight home good! Can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::popcorn::

Brooklynnsmom hope all goes well with you and your new little one comes soon! Looking forward to hearing all about that too. :)

:welcome: HOME MeMom!!!!

Don't know which flight # you had but both that would have been close have landed safely :upsidedow

I hope you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

So exciting you have a new grandbaby you'll see REALLY soon!! :cloud9:

Welcome home MeMom! I hope the trip was fabulous and can't wait to hear the stories and see all the pics!

i know you're sad to be away from disney world but you will soon have a new precious little princess to meet, so that's a HUGE thing to look forward to! :cutie: can't wait to hear about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter