24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

Oh, just realized I need to work on some sort of PJ idea. DGD will have something no problem. I should find some sort of boxer short set for me to wear. We'll be returning in time for Wishes and can easily pop in to PJs while we are at the resort.

Those will make for some real cute pictures with the characters in their pajamas :) We'll be in pajamas as well.

I decided to swap things and get a Wishes FP, that way I don't have to rush and can relax!

There will be no crowding or rude people in the Wishes FP+ because it will really just all be us!

I love the pajamas idea. I was planning to pack an extra outfit for each person anyway because, let's face it, 24 hours in the florida humidity in one outfit might be... GROSS! But maybe I will switch it all to pajamas. How fun to go on rides in your PJs! Eeee!! I love it!

There's a party t-shirt! It's Olaf celebrating Coolest Summer Ever. It's also an AP exclusive right now - the site says "Annual Passholder Premiere: Available from Wednesday, April 15, 2015 to Sunday, April 19, 2015"

You can find it here: http://www.disneystore.com/mp/13760...er_Adult&CMP=EMC-WDWFY15Q3WDWPHAPRENEWS0003#_

We have FP+ for WISHES, too! We will have to find something lime green to add - and just bought the shirt above. It apparently changes colors outside, and the sun appears on the front - the back an image that changes, too. There are pics of it on the other thread on p. 14. There's a 20% off discount & free shipping if you're a passholder - total was $23.96 before tax.

We have FP+ for WISHES, too! We will have to find something lime green to add - and just bought the shirt above. It apparently changes colors outside, and the sun appears on the front - the back an image that changes, too. There are pics of it on the other thread on p. 14. There's a 20% off discount & free shipping if you're a passholder - total was $23.96 before tax.
Code?

Me too!

We have our morning all planned out and planning a lazy afternoon to reserve energy for the late night hours (without leaving the park).

I make custom vinyl iron ons (I have a little business) and I'm trying to decide what to put on our shirts! My daughter (who doesn't know we are going!) picked out this awesome shirt that was "Best. Day. Ever." She has no idea she picked it out for this! I want to add something to the back but don't know what yet. I think when we change into pjs I'm going to do something like "Up All Night with Mickey" or something. If anyone has brilliant ideas let me know.

Anyone else planning to rent a stroller just to lug around all the extra stuff needed for 24 hours? We all want a change of clothes and shoes, snacks, back up batteries, etc (I can only handle so much Disney food), etc. we will have a stroller for the toddler (who isn't staying the full 24--a relative is joining us and doesn't want to stay up all night. She will take him back and put him to bed). Debating renting a Disney stroller for our bag so we don't have to lug it. Plus it would be somewhere for the big kids to sit if needed. Haven't decided for sure yet but considering it!

I sprung for a stay at Contemporary just so we could go back and forth easily.

I love the shirt but did any one else notice it said delivery in 3 to 5 weeks? 5 weeks is after the party

I'm planning on bringing a change of shirt (at least) and my glasses and contact solution, so I may rent a locker for the day so I don't have to carry it all around. But I guess it will depend on how heavy my backpack is as to whether or not I actually do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter