24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

Question for BTDTs - how early do the counter service restaurants open? I really want to try a Nutella and fruit sandwich for breakfast, but I'm a breakfast person. So if it doesn't open until 9 or 10, I'll need a snack beforehand. :teeth:

Question for BTDTs - how early do the counter service restaurants open? I really want to try a Nutella and fruit sandwich for breakfast, but I'm a breakfast person. So if it doesn't open until 9 or 10, I'll need a snack beforehand. :teeth:

All I know is that cosmic rays was open early because we had lunch around 10 or 1030. I do remember not all the places opened that early

Keep watching this thread, an event guide with times will be published a week or two before the event and someone will post that here.

I have so much to do and its so hard to find time because it all has to be done without the kids noticing since they have no idea. I've been pulling clothes out of the clean laundry that I want to pack so they don't notice.

For anyone interested they opened up early morning fastpasses (6:00 am and on) for 5/22 for a bunch of attractions....I was able to get SDMT. Hoping they add some for
A & E!

any word on if they are doing things at epcot as well this year like they did last?

What did they do at Epcot last year? I assume if they do it'll be announced last minute like they do with everything.

Hah, can you tell that I'm more than ready to hear about special characters and events.

Looks like DBF and I will be joining the party. This will be my first 24 hour party and his first time on most of the rides. Now to start planning!

This will be our first 24 hour event as well as our first park opening (we are afternoon-park close people)....aprox what time should we plan on getting to our resort bus stop (CBR) in order to be there for the opening ceremony? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter