24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

I finally put together our video of the event. It's nothing super fancy but we always do something like this for our trips. Thought I'd put it here in case any of you want to see it--maybe you'll spot yourself in some of our videos and pictures! :)

Oh my goodness- so awesome!!! Pictures and music were fantastic! Looks like y'all had an awesome time. I loved your idea of taking a little whiteboard with you. I *really* wished we could have made it all night! But, I will be better prepared for next time!

What is the consensus about when this will take place in 2016? Will it be the same weekend as last 2 events or I believe I read somewhere that it started as a leap year celebration so will it revert back to that and happen on another date? I have a PIN i'm itching to use.

What is the consensus about when this will take place in 2016? Will it be the same weekend as last 2 events or I believe I read somewhere that it started as a leap year celebration so will it revert back to that and happen on another date? I have a PIN i'm itching to use.

I am thinking it will be the weekend leading up to Labor Day, which is Friday, May 27. Sure hoping so. I plan on booking soon cuz I gave a pin too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter