Zurg's and Delswife's Trip Reports:UPDATE NEW REPORT by Delswife 3/7/05

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay I have been wating for these reports forever (seems like it anyways). They are helping me get through life until my hubbie gets home from his med cruise (ok they aren't really in the med any more but what else do I call it?) Way to go Delswife and Zurg can't wait to read more . :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4:

I, along with so many others, have been waiting for these reports. Had a nice break reading them yesterday afternoon. Keep em coming!

Zurgs - Hope Delaney's doing well. She's lucky to have such well-informed and diligent parents!

Susan

Go shortly AFTER the Zurgies and the Del's. Read trip reports to family members over the phone...take copies for the plane trip.

mbb- lol! Yes! My DIL printed out the whole Delswife opus from last year, put it in a binder and took it on the plane with us when we went last spring. My DIL and I had been chuckling over it for months, but my son hadn't read it. Now, the chipmunks will forever be "Chuck & Dave" in our family.

If our countdown clocks are right, we'll be there in October the same time as Delswife. Maybe we should put a locator beacon on her. That way, we could safely watch the fun...but not be the direct line of fire. Especially if Brother's crew is along. Lord knows, I wouldn't want to get between Brother's Wife and a cash register!

Actually, I'd love to meet Robin's family as well as the Zurgs. They all sound like super nice people. And verrry interesting. :D

DisFlan

They have each posted new reports in the past 24hrs....read on....and don't forget to stop by the gift shop on your way out..

Thanks for the new editions!

I'm so glad Robin and the gang made it to the party.

And Kudos to Connor for helping D. He sounds like a wonderful brother!

Thanks for the awesome trip reports! I finally took the time to browse around badshoe.com and after viewing Em's World I feel like I know you all. Looking forward to the next installment.

I just wanted to say how wonderful it is to read all of your trip reports!! You have such a gift with writing. I feel as though I am there with your families as you experience the magic. I also wanted to say how awsome you are for donating the funds from your buttons the the orginizations. My son is a recently been diagnosed with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy. You are truly a great group of people!! :cheer2:

Oh my goodness ... the best laugh I've had in a while! Good timing as I combined reading this with my 3rd glass of wine :)

Debi :cool1:

Thank you for the wonderful trip reports. DH had to pry himself away from his (tied) football game to ask what I was laugh/choking about.
LY/MI

Rhonda (or Jen or Regan, pick one)

I've just finished all the installments you have up so far! AWESOME reading !

I do have a question though.......was Bea with Delswife on the last trip? For some reason I do not remember her :guilty:

JessetheCowgirl said:
Bea was there----she was known as Beatlebum then :)

Ah ha !!! Thanks Jessethecowgirl!! How could I forget that?!?!
I was getting her mixed up with Em.

Chris

Zurgswife. Is the Evil Emperor actually allowing something like real life to get in the way of his reports? :D Don't you just hate that? How are the kids doing? Got to tell you that I am very impressed on how together you kept it with your daughter and son both. My mom has diabetes as well and it is hard for an adult much less a little kid. As crazy as things may get remember you two really are great parents. Not that necessarily the support from a stranger like me really counts for a lot but the support is there anyway. Have a good night and poke Zurg to get him going. His public awaits.

What am I doing wrong? I can't see the updates! Aaaaaagh! Im living for these and I now can't see them. Can someone help?

The last I can see is Chapter 5, Day 1: 'Cuz you gotta have friends, 12/8.

This is serious now...I need to read those new updates! :rolleyes: :earboy2:

6.5 chapters and we're only at the end of day 1!!!! I LOVE these reports. PLEASE keep them coming.

Thanks for the reports thus far! You both need to hurry and write more! I check everyday to see if new installments are up. Ya'll have the funniest reports around. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter