Zurg's and Delswife's Trip Reports:UPDATE NEW REPORT by Delswife 3/7/05

Hurray !!! What a wonderful way to start the New Year . . . . great trip reports - my sides already hurt from laughing !!! Thanks, ladies !! :love:

Of course I now realize how dismally (sp?) behind I am - I've been back for 3 weeks and my trip report is still just a jumble of notes, thoughts and magical memories in my head . . . you guys are truly impressive ! :smooth:

bjakmom said:
Hurray !!! What a wonderful way to start the New Year . . . . great trip reports - my sides already hurt from laughing !!! Thanks, ladies !! :love:

I'm not sure Zurg resembles the Ladies part....LOL

OOOOoops ! What I should have said was my old Jersey standard . . . "you guys!" :blush: :smooth: - sorry, Zurg !!

Zurg, I forgot Scuba Steve was Del, Robins husband. I was thinking of another poster, sorry.

Can't wait to get started!!!! :jumping4:

The new reports are SOOOOO HILARIOUS!!! I can't wait for more!! Can anyone tell me what happened to Comando nikki? :confused:

EvilinaDM101 said:
The new reports are SOOOOO HILARIOUS!!! I can't wait for more!! Can anyone tell me what happened to Comando nikki? :confused:

I think she joins them later!!

Great! I got worried there for a minute!! I think COMMANDO Nikki is the greatest!! I am EXACTLY the way she is when we go to Disney!! lol :earsgirl:

I'm digging both sets of reports so far! Zurg, your should've had the fireman pick up that "manager" and shake him until he came up with the scroll!LOL So sorry to hear about Delaney, but if any family can handle it, you all can. Love ya, mean it!

:cool1:

Okay, I'm excited! Thanks for posting both of the family's trips!!!! Can't wait to read them all!!!!

:thewave: :thewave:

I love both of your reports and am planning our first Disney trip in March...and of course a PS at Whispering Canyon..I hope I'm there when you are LOL

Great post's. I was so sorry to hear about Delaney, poor baby---how is she doing now that your home?? My DS Eric was 8 when he was dx. with diabeties on 12/23 talk about a lousy christmas. He is now 16 and life goes on................. :cool1:

2princesses1pea said:
I love both of your reports and am planning our first Disney trip in March...and of course a PS at Whispering Canyon..I hope I'm there when you are LOL

Bobby works Fridays and Sundays

To both Zurg and Delswife,

What are your problems? - What's up with the "Chapter and Episode" at a time. You both should be typing all day and all night for days and weeks in order to finish this report - til your finger bleed - til your eyes tear! This whole "installment" is driving me crazy! I'm bouncing off the walls :jumping4: Like any good novel I could read these all day until I'm finish - I've even read the a few over the phone to a friend who doesn't have internet.

Just kidding - but keep'em coming!!!!!!!!!!

I saw you guys (Zurg family) at the MK when we were there a few weeks ago! I thought you guys looked familiar but I couldn't remember how I knew you....it was the picture in your signature. Wasn't it a great week?!

As you can see, we'll be back in a few weeks!

by MBB.

First, and most important step:
Go at the same time the Zurgies and the Dels' are gonna be there.
Follow them around...not "stalking" - just sharing the Magic...;)

Not possible..??

Go shortly AFTER the Zurgies and the Del's. Read trip reports to family members over the phone...take copies for the plane trip.

Thank said Survivors many times...we're making you a scroll!!!:)

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter