ZHE code for 4/29-5/5

mommytothreeboys

DIS Veteran
I just called and got a $175 refund on my vacation package with dining at POR for 4/29-5/5 using the ZHE code:yay: ! YAY....every little bit helps!

I never heard of this code, but I don't think you're allowed to post code's on the dis :confused3
where did u get this code from?

I never heard of this code, but I don't think you're allowed to post code's on the dis :confused3

This is a general code, so posting it is okay I believe. It saves about 15% on values and mods and a whopping 35% on deluxes!!!!

My parents were able to upgrade from POFQ to AKL for only $200 more. We were able to upgrade to a courtyard at WL from a wood''s view there and our price came down $50. I had a AAA rate on the wood's view, but the ZHE code beat that.

I found the code on DIS...you can go to the Codes and Rates forum and look at the thread entitled "April/May discounts released". Since it was a general public code I didn't see a problem with posting it to let people know I was able to use it. You can also go to themouseforless.com and find the same code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter