Yucky but necessary question...

C

C.Ann

Heading to Disney World in september with my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter.. Have to fly and my son-in-law is REALLY grumpy about that (fear, I suspect) so I don't want him being grumpy throughout the entire vacation.. Here's the yucky part - he's a smoker, so exactly WHERE are all the smoking areas in Disney World? Anything to keep him "chilled out" so the vacation isn't ruined..

All of them? That's a toughy.

There are a few places in each park where smoking is permitted -- they are marked on the maps.

No smoking in the restaurants though!

Good luck!

Hopefully, the magic of Disney will infuse him when steps into the park.

If that doesn't work, leave him behind at the hotel :).

Jan & Tom
LadyandTramp

VISITS!! --------------
2001/09: Polynesian (yep, love that place)
2001/07: Polynesian
2001/05: All Star Music w/Niece & Nephew!
2000/10/14-22: Dixie
2000/09/14-23: Polynesian
1999/04/23-05/01: Disney Inst.
1999/09/11-18: Dixie & Hurrican Floyd!!
1997/09/13-20: All Star Sports
1996/04/20: DisneyLand Hotel

There are several smoking areas in all of the parks - we were just there a few weeks ago and my mother is a smoker and she had no problem finding one of the spots whenever she needed to. Just check your park map that you get each day at the parks and it will have all the designated smoking areas marked on it! Have fun and I hope your son-in-law dosen't get too grumpy on you, how can you be that way in WDW?? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter