Your Unpopular Opinions

I can.not. stand. mayo. But that's not really my opinion. That's a fact. I hate it. I also hate ranch dressing.

My opinion is that, when you go somewhere like a sit down banquet & salads are being served, there ought to be dressing options besides Ranch or Thousand Island. Seriously! It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Every year, my parents' church has a ladies banquet in May, &, every year, there are bowls of salad on the tables w/ either Ranch or Thousand Island as dressing options.

Like others, most of my unpopular opinions really can't be discussed on the DIS. LOL!

In my opinion, I do think it's possible for a kid to grow up w/o sneaking around & drinking alcohol and/or having casual sex.

I don't like "It's a Wonderful Life" & think "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets her wings" is one of the cheesiest lines ever.

I think Starbucks Coffee is way overrated, & all the extra flavorings they have taste chemical-y & fake to me.

OOOH - people are going to hate me!

Pineapple on pizza that has tomato sauce and cheese on it is gross.

I think people who use extra product because they want to smell like laundry or deodorant are weird.

Johnny Depp is icky.

Only people that have lived in my uterus should call me mommy. Someone up thread gave an instruction that started "Mommies" and I don't know if I agree or disagree because I instantly went into a rage blackout.

Also, the most insulting thing you can call me is "Mrs." Gross.

I could care less if GMOs are in my food but I would have to try really, really hard.

Oh I am the opposite. I LOVE being a MRS!!!! I know I am so anti culture, but I don't care. I LOVE it!
My wife is in the same boat, but others I know are just as offended by MRS. which is why I never use MISS, MS OR MRS when referring to a woman by name, just by their first or last name.

My opinion is that, when you go somewhere like a sit down banquet & salads are being served, there ought to be dressing options besides Ranch or Thousand Island. Seriously! It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Every year, my parents' church has a ladies banquet in May, &, every year, there are bowls of salad on the tables w/ either Ranch or Thousand Island as dressing options.

You're lucky. A lot of places are charging extra for Ranch Dressing now.

I have yet to find a Girl Scout cookie that I like.

I love movies, but I hate going to the movie theater. I will wait for the movie to be released and either buy it or watch it on TV.

I dislike Nutella and hummus.

I do not like haunted houses or scary movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter