Your scrapbook room............

Oh my gosh, you are so organized!!! I would love to scrap in your room! Where did you get the little stand up organizer with the stickers and such in them? I love the decor also. I have all of my scrapbook stuff here at work,( SHHHHH) I love your room!! Awesome!

mousiemom said:
Oh my gosh, you are so organized!!! I would love to scrap in your room! Where did you get the little stand up organizer with the stickers and such in them? I love the decor also. I have all of my scrapbook stuff here at work,( SHHHHH) I love your room!! Awesome!

Pam, my husband got them for me at Home Depot! He brought them both home one day and said, "I think you can use these!" LOL I love them and they work great for me! :)

What a GREAT room!!! :earseek: With a bar and EVERYTHING!!! :drinking1 :banana: :drinking1

I love they way you hung the sizzix on the wall, GREAT idea!!! DH keeps threatening to move my stuff down the basement!! Ours isn't finished!! I call it the dungeon!! It's not that bad really!! :goodvibes

Anyway LOVE YOUR SCRAP SPACE!!! OT: OVER 66,000 posts!!!!! :earseek:
:banana:

GC&S, how many cubes will I need to make what she had 4 or 5? I just love the idea. I also like the verticle storage cropper hopper paper keepers.I also found the clear bins at Staples the 6 across runs $9.95 and the 4or5 bins cost $15.I was only able to find black at both Staples and Home Depot. Thanks for helping me visualize the how to's.
kidslvdizny

disneyfreakjackie said:
OT: OVER 66,000 posts!!!!! :earseek:
LOL~It is really about 25,000 posts, not 66,000! Mary Jo (the Moderator) thought it would be funny to raise my post count one day after I whined about how many I had and how I needed to get a life!! LOL

:)

SHE GOT ME!!!! Did anyone else ever comment??? Or am I the only loser that notices those things!!! :rotfl: :teeth:

kidzlvdizny - I bought one box and just kept putting them together until I ran out. I had two cubes put together and then each cube had 7 or 8 "shelves" in them. I just stacked them on top of each other. I have 2 sets put together (2 boxes) but one is kind of empty sincy I'm mainly using the CH vertical storage.

disneyfreakjackie said:
SHE GOT ME!!!! Did anyone else ever comment??? Or am I the only loser that notices those things!!! :rotfl: :teeth:

LOL, no, I have had several comments about it and she did it like 2 years ago! :rotfl:

tlovesdis said:
Here are a few pics of my scraproom:

scraproom1.jpg

scraproom2.jpg

scraproom3.jpg

scraproom4.jpg

scraproom5.jpg

I love your room...it's awesome. :Pinkbounc I'm hoping to have a scrapbooking room one day. For now I do it usually in my living room or dining room. I just ordered a scrapbook storage unit from Ebay last night so I'm lookin forward to getting myself organized.

This is a photo of the "scrap corner" of my office when it was just completed. I have an AKL theme going on in here...reminds me why I keep scrapping (to pay for my trips!) The Build a Bears went away and made room for my Sizzix when I finally got it and the printer went away to make room for some embellishment sorters. I'm still trying to get the mesh panels in my basement turned into those cool paper racks! I'm seriously thinking I need to look into a countertop, though... :rolleyes1

755373-office3.JPG

Thanks everyone for your pictures. :worship: Just got back from a week at the cottage. Home to a flooded basement and garage. And guess what? In my flooded garage sits my new/used painted scrapbooking desk.All ready to be moved to my soon to be scraproom.

thelionqueen -- where did you get your desk/table? Is it two pieces or one really big corner desk? If you don't mind me asking, also how much was it? I think that would work perfect in my room!

You all have some awesome rooms! Who wants to come help me decorate?? :)

Soccer Princess said:
thelionqueen -- where did you get your desk/table? Is it two pieces or one really big corner desk? If you don't mind me asking, also how much was it? I think that would work perfect in my room!
Actually it is neither. It was all custom made by my husband (does remodeling, lucky me). On the back of the one wall he built the shelf out of plywood then covered it with beadboard.

All the rest is countertop that we bought @ Home depot (really pretty almost purple color). The storage cubes underneath we bought at Target. They are the ones that are in the ads all the time. I think for the countertop, wood and cubes we paid around $100.00 for everything. It didn't look that hard, but it did take my DH 10 hours to do it. Also, the reason I had to have him build the additional shelf in the back is because the countertop is very narrow, no room for my drawers and shelves.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know. thanks!

Thanks for the info! Do you think I could borrow your husband for a couple days? lol

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! :love:

so much that I printed it out and taped it to my DH computer and said "santa could bring me this for Christmas"

Dh said He didn't know if santa could make something to hold ALL the STUFF that was in ALL those Boxes---- at least he didn't say NO :teeth: :wizard:

A girl can dream can't she??? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter