Your scrapbook room............

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi I am trying to clean sweep my spare room into Disney/Tinkerbell/scrapbook room. I would LOVE :love: :love: :love: to see anyones pictures of thier scrap rooms. I have been keeping my eye on "Two Peas", and are getting many ideas.

my room would not help anyone - it doesn't help me... I need to figure out how to make things more accessible... AUGH!...

Two peas has some great photos - a few rooms are my dream rooms over there :)

Good luck!

I have a paper rack that dh made me (he is a welder). :cool1:
My dad donated me the table
The book shelf was ds's...
Dh bought me the chair...and all the scrapping supplies are mine..lol :cheer2:
I don't have proper storage though so it is always a mess.. :confused3
normal_100_3041.JPG

normal_100_3040.JPG

Grover in Winnipeg :teeth:

OMG How beautiful that room is... I am going to send the link to my husband so he can get the pictures of what I want :) HEHE..
Thanks for sharing!

Your room is awesome......
Would love to have mine look that..it will be my inspiration!
Grover

tlovesdis said:
Here are a few pics of my scraproom:

scraproom1.jpg

scraproom2.jpg

scraproom3.jpg

scraproom4.jpg

scraproom5.jpg
Thanks for the post, your room looks so nice and organized!! My husband transformed our dance floor room into my scrapbook room, and is coming along fine. I was loving your paper storage trays! Where did you get them? Are they wall mounted? I have a large empty wall these would be PERFECT for. Please let me know where you got them and how much (if you don't mind) Thanks!!!!

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on my room! I love it!

The paper storage is something my husband designed using the Target cubes. We bought a few boxes of them (each box is $19.99). He then built the shelves using strong plastic ties purchased at Home Depot. He put the two sides and back together first, then added the shelves. It is not mounted to the wall. They are just sitting on shelves.

I hope this makes sense! If you have any more quesitons, let me know!!

Wow... great rooms!! Maybe I should show DH this thread, as we currently have our fourth bedroom sitting empty upstairs...

I want to show you my littl escrap universe but it is WAY TO messy right now -
so you have inspired me to GO clean it!
The Lionqueen your room ROCKS!
LOVE IT!

pattyT said:
...I was going to start cleaning then I thought - I should do a page about my little - messy - corner of the world...

That's one way to get out of cleaning, lol!

WOW! Some of you ladies could open your own store - you have so many scrap supplies!

JudithM said:
WOW! Some of you ladies could open your own store - you have so many scrap supplies!

That's what my husband says everytime he walks in my room!!!

My Scrap Corner

Here's a link to my corner, these were taken last November, I have another basket full of paper, and a lot more sizzix "stuff" . . . oh . . . I won't mention the ribbon!! I guess an updated pic is in order!! :goodvibes

tloves dis,
what a room! oooooh how i would love that.i love the border!!!!! have you seen timon's room? her's is nice too! i love them all. i am jealous of anyone who has a room set aside for it. oooh to dream........... :wizard:

party of 3 said:
tloves dis,
what a room! oooooh how i would love that.i love the border!!!!! have you seen timon's room? her's is nice too! i love them all. i am jealous of anyone who has a room set aside for it. oooh to dream........... :wizard:

No, I havent' seen timon's room. Can you post a link?

tlovesdis said:
Thanks everyone for your nice comments on my room! I love it!

The paper storage is something my husband designed using the Target cubes. We bought a few boxes of them (each box is $19.99). He then built the shelves using strong plastic ties purchased at Home Depot. He put the two sides and back together first, then added the shelves. It is not mounted to the wall. They are just sitting on shelves.

I hope this makes sense! If you have any more quesitons, let me know!!
Thanks for the reply, I showed my husband it and your description and he is amazed what an economical and awesome idea!!

We have been pricing these for about 8 months now on different web sites and nothing would work for my room. Plus the cost was over $300!!

I can't thank you enough for posting this and the instructions, you've truly made my scrapbooking room complete!! :worship: :worship:

I can't wait to get started, will show pictures once we're done. Off to Target in the am :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter