your ride is the BEST

Bonj254

Earning My Ears
When we got to Orlando airport we were 1 1/2 hours late. As we were going to get our luggage there was Rabbit from your ride transportation waiting for us. We went to the grocery store and then to Riverside hotel. The kids didn't want to get out of the van because they were looking at Monsters,Inc. that Rabbit had for them. A couple of day later I call your ride and was asking about KSC and and place to stay at Cocoa Beach for the night. Rabbit called me back. And got us a room at the Radisson at the Port for a BIG discount for the night. And give us 10% off discount cards for some restaurants and Ron Jon surf shop.(and boy did that help) When it came time to go home Tom was there waiting on us. Boy these guys really go out there way to help you out. I highly recommend then and Im going to tell all of my family and friends about them Thanks a lot guys! We will be back. Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter