Your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash.....or Oklahoma's crazy weather!

pasofan

Mouseketeer
Today is a gorgeous day, sunny, 72 degrees. Guess what tomorrow will be like... predicted high of 34 and expecting 4 to 8 inches of SNOW!!! Guess that's what I get for living here.

Hi neighbor, Kansas is the same way. Yesterday was gorgeous, warm and sunny; today has been getting worse by the minute. Cloudy, blowing like crazy and we're supposed to have 3-4" of snow starting at 7pm.
Crazy!!!
It will pass quickly though, Sunday is supposed to be sunny and climb up to the 50's.

Dallas/Fort Worth area is getting cold/freezing weather Sunday and Monday morning too! Our trees are blooming flowers, hope they will be ok. Didn't buy flowers yet, thank goodness!

Moved from Chicago to Texas for nicer weather - 7 years ago moved in March and people were in the pool. This year is so strange:sad2:

Today is a gorgeous day, sunny, 72 degrees. Guess what tomorrow will be like... predicted high of 34 and expecting 4 to 8 inches of SNOW!!! Guess that's what I get for living here.

I'm sorry for laughing, I know I really shouldn't, just can't help it! I just moved from Oklahoma last year to beautiful sunny Anaheim, with Disneyland in my backyard. So really, my sympathy goes out to you even though I'm smiling because I know exactly what you go through! :goodvibes

Did I mention that roses bloom all year long here?!!

My poor daffodills are destroyed. An unusual first day of spring. I love living here in OKC but you never know what the weather will be like.

Count Missouri into that crazy weather! Only in the midwest can you turn your heat and air-conditioning on in the same day!

Crazy down in Texas too! Although, I am just gonna grin and bear it. I moved from Washington DC about a year ago, and I am sooooo glad I missed the crazy snow they got a few months ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter