Your (Loews) first benefits announced.

When I spoke to a rep, she said that they were just the typical welcome gift, they would just not be offered to as many people now that not everyone gets them. Milk and cookies, beer and nuts, etc. I'd like to know how that is "more of what I want" like the program promised me in the email.

That email was probably refering to the upper echelon of society who want these privileges geared more for The Rich and Famous!

So I stayed at RPR this past weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday night. I am a lowly Blue Member.

I had chosen the local RPR gift before all the changes to the Loews program.

I was surprised to receive a welcome gift friday night. It was the fruit basket with 2 small bottles of Fiji water.

That water just cracks me up - the small bottles sell for 1.19 at my local grocery store and the large bottles that they sell for 7.00 at the minibar? It was 2.59 at my local grocery store this week.

Anyways - I was happily surprised to receive any welcome gift at all. The kids enjoyed the fruit and it was nice to get some water we didn't have to pay for.

I thought I'd let y'all know.

So I stayed at RPR this past weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday night. I am a lowly Blue Member.

I had chosen the local RPR gift before all the changes to the Loews program.

I was surprised to receive a welcome gift friday night. It was the fruit basket with 2 small bottles of Fiji water.

That water just cracks me up - the small bottles sell for 1.19 at my local grocery store and the large bottles that they sell for 7.00 at the minibar? It was 2.59 at my local grocery store this week.

Anyways - I was happily surprised to receive any welcome gift at all. The kids enjoyed the fruit and it was nice to get some water we didn't have to pay for.

I thought I'd let y'all know.

Thanks for the update. Nice to know they are honoring all levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter