Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Would you...

Would you have a bisexual BF/GF?

• Yes - I am straight and would have a bisexual BF/GF. Explain.

• Yes - I am gay/lesbian and would have a bisexual BF/GF. Explain

• Yes - I am bisexual and would have a bisexual BF/GF. Explain

• No - I am straight and wouldn't have a bisexual BF/GF. Explain

• No - I am gay/lesbian and wouldn't have a bisexual BF/GF. Explain

• No - I am bisexual and wouldn't have a bisexual BF/GF. Explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, I dont think I'd like that. However I havent been in that position so its hard to know. KWIM?

And if it works, to each is own! Its never really occured to me because I'm not attracted to that type of guy.

Usually, bi guys tend to hide it...

My closest friend is bi, and you'd never know it unless he told you.

honestly i probably would have a problem with that. I'm all for people being able to date who they want but i would just be bothered if a guy well left me for a guy...

[smallvoice] I actually think a girl being bisexual is kinda hot [/smallvoice]

Personally, I'd probably be a little bit uncomfortable with it, so I don't think it would be right for me.

Gay guys are h-o-t. I always crush on them before I find out they're gay. Even after I find out, haha.

I'd have no problem dating someone who was bisexual.

ehhh.
i don't think i would be comfortable with it.
i know a girl who had a bi boyfriend and he cheated on her with a dude.
i am not saying all people are that way and i am not saying it is totally wrong or anything, but i think it would kinda piss me off.
and anyway, i am attracted to more of the "macho" type.
XD

No, I think I'd be cool with having a bisexual boyfriend. Hell, I have a bisexual friend and a gay friend, both I'd definately date! Except they both lean towards guys more than girls :P

I haven't so far, but I can't see me having a major issue with it. It'd be weird at first, and weird if they said which guys they find hot. But still, no, I think i'd be cool.

(Indulging on stereotypes here.)

I think it might be like having a gay best friend and boyfriend at the same time. Lol, fun.

LOL, I know!

DIS guys seem to like me for some odd reason, lol.

No odd reason.
Manders, if i were a guy i'd totally be crushing on you. :goodvibes

-
I'm straight, but would date a bisexual :) (most of my friends are actually bisexual now that I think about it)

No, I wouldn't have a bisexual boyfriend.

Gay guys are h-o-t. I always crush on them before I find out they're gay. Even after I find out, haha.

I'd have no problem dating someone who was bisexual.

Hah, some of them are. Christian Siriano anyone? Oohhhhh. Oh, and Jay Manuel from ANTM.

Hah, some of them are. Christian Siriano anyone? Oohhhhh. Oh, and Jay Manuel from ANTM.
I cannot tell you how many times I have just been like 'woah.' with a guy, and then I find out he's gay. No fair.

I don't know what it is, I just think they're adorable & cute & hot. Haha.

No odd reason.
Manders, if i were a guy i'd totally be crushing on you. :goodvibes

-
I'm straight, but would date a bisexual :) (most of my friends are actually bisexual now that I think about it)
Aww Mousers :blush:

Oh god, Sonya, Mr. Jay is totally hot.

I know a girl who used to date a bisexual guy and she made him make out with their gay friend because she thought it was hot. :/

I could actually see myself doing the same thing. X3333

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter