Your favorite "extra" event?

I enjoyed both EMM and DAH at MK in July. I preferred DAH to a party because it was just all about the rides and there wasn’t a parade or fireworks to have to paln for. Admittedly the snacks not starting until 10 meant I didn’t eat many since ice cream at midnight is not my thing, butit was great being in low crowds. EMM was great because 7DMT was off and on, I rode it 6 times in a row, Pooh once and PP twice, hit breakfast and still rope dropped BTMRR. I would do either again.

Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom is our favorite extra event. DAH has VERY VERY low crowds. We could get on any ride you wanted, multiple times if you wanted. We loved the free snacks and beverages and walking through MK with hardly any people around. There are also several PhotoPass photographers out during the evening. So fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter