Your favorite attraction to.............take a nap

Darkside

Mouseketeer
For some reason I can't stay awake in the Carousel of Progress. I fall asleep when the guy starts talking and wake up as the curtain closes.......any attractions at the world that put you asleep??

Carousel of Progress

The American Adventure.
Yes and yes. And the reasoning is simple. Neither attraction is one that ever gets done in the morning or at night. Both are intentionally scheduled (by us, anyway), as mid to late afternoon breaks to rest our legs and get out of the sun. Mid-afternoon + fatigue + full belly from lunch and a Mickey Bar + heat =

sleepy(thesevendwarfs).jpg

I just took my YDS on Ellen's Energy Adventure the other day. I'd never been on it, but others always swear it's a great place to nap so I thought he might chill out and rest for a bit. No such luck. But it was a nice long break from the hot afternoon sun.

Hall of Presidents for sure. A million years ago when Disney did Grad Night (High School seniors only from 8pm until dawn) it was passed down from student to student that you could sleep in the Hall of Presidents and no one would bother you.

Yep, Hall of Presidents for sure. We went in July one year on likely the most humid day of the summer. I had a bad sunburn from the beach the day before. Waited for 15 minutes to be let into HOP and as soon as I sat down I was out. Lovely place to cool down and relax. :)

Another vote for Impressions de France. The cool air conditioning and the music, puts me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!