Your DIS name

OK GRUMPy should have been something else :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 !
My name is Cindy and I work in banking. Been going to the Fort since 1993 usally a couple times a year. I came up with this Name OK GRUMPY because I was tired of putting so many different names in and I just tried this one low and behold I'm OK GRUMPY!

Nic...Nicole
In...In
NC....North Carolina

I'm Nicole and I live in NC. Real original, huh? :rolleyes:

If anyone is a fan of Saturday Night Live and Mr. Belvedere, then my name will make perfect sense. Otherwise, I guess you're not a fan of Brocktoon.

Hi! I am looking forward to our first visit to the fort this summer! I chose my name because I have been a fan of the Peter Pan story ever since I was a little girl. I love the ride at Disney, too! I teach kindergarten and relate very well to five year olds. :cutie:

By the way, Stacktester, when I first saw your name my mind went in a whole different direction, I am not sure why.

Gee....I have NO idea what would make you think THAT ?? :lmao: :rotfl2:

My DIS name is for what I do for a living. I do emissions testing on smokestacks at places such as power plants, asphalt plants, cement and chemical plants. If it has a stack I'll test it lol.

I work as a Chemical Engineer, so I'm quite familiar with stack-testing, although I never put it with your name.

We rountinely have our scrubber column checked at my plant in order to claim it as an emission control for the PA Dept of Environment Protection. Yep, with my knowledge of scrubber column hydraulics, I'm always the life of the party :confused3

That chick owes me $50!!!! ~:"Security...get that chick off of my stage and send her to the dj booth, nobody walks out with out paying me!!!":~

John....I would have shredded "workingwoods", oh the possibilities!!!!! :lmao:

Stack, are you calling me a bad influence???

Gator.....jeeeeez, man.....you're just a mess!!!!!

Its a shame ....most of the people I get along with best in this world are actually small print on a bright screen. You guys are the best!!!

Whoo hooo! Tungpo1, BikeWeek is where I learned that fruit-flavored wine coolers actually *are* a breakfast drink....lol....we'll have to swap photos sometime......

Anyhow.... DebbieT11 - Debbie's my first name, T is the first letter of my last name... adn the 11 is because there are a freekin brazillion DebbieT's around now..... I just added the 11 for no good reason. Sad, unoriginal, but I'm a tequila lover, does that make up for anything? Oh, and I make soap for a living.

I have some good pics from bike week LOL these folks just couldn't handle!!! those are for the biker forum;)

34Angels: Okay, I just like angels and 34, well it use to be code for "I love you" between my now ex and I, unfortunately I've used it so much while we were together that now I'm stuck with it. :scared:

My real name is Danette and I've been on the boards sporadically due to the fact I was in the navy and when you're on deployment, they sorta don't like you using the ship's internet to hang out on forums. Gee, I don't understand why they blocked that stuff?! :confused3

Anyways, I'm now out of the military and can jump on here more often so I'm sure ya'll be hearing a lot from me!

Finding a screen name on a board is never easy so I chose to use DW's. I am Mike ( imagine that, I'm not even in the name ) and DW is Lisa, 8200 is what she always puts after her name for these. I had no idea that she would never post and I would cause such confusion. I had planned on posting something clever and possibly even a little funny but it was a long day and I figured I better get something up before Stacktester(Donnie) gets this one locked up:rolleyes1 .Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The picture in our avatar is of the night I met Lisa. This was probably within the first 15 minutes of knowing each other. It was only about 6 years ago but I don't know many people that have something like it.

34Angels: Okay, I just like angels and 34, well it use to be code for "I love you" between my now ex and I, unfortunately I've used it so much while we were together that now I'm stuck with it. :scared:

My real name is Danette and I've been on the boards sporadically due to the fact I was in the navy and when you're on deployment, they sorta don't like you using the ship's internet to hang out on forums. Gee, I don't understand why they blocked that stuff?! :confused3

Anyways, I'm now out of the military and can jump on her more often so I'm sure ya'll be hearing a lot from me!

Wait'll Rog sees this one.:rolleyes1

My name is Ken and I'm a forumaholic. ( HI KEN) I've not posted for pretty near six hours on any forum. Well that takes care of the second half of my screen name. As for the first half (Capt) I have been and still currently hold a Coast Guard Master license. I've been a licensed captain for better'n 32 years now and still work in the marine industry. Started out running charter boats in the 70's, moved to the oil industry offshore in Lousyanna in the 80's and now own\operate a marine repair facility. Well did do a short stint in law enforcement but wasn't any money in it.

We4mickey= We, being our family 4, there are 4 of us, mickey, well we just love him

DH and I both post under this name. I think I post a lot more than he does though. I work at the Disney Store and DH is a service tech for a dental company. We love the fort and are always trying to recruit more people to come with us and experience it. We escentially have given our friends their first taste of a new addiction, FW.

Finding a screen name on a board is never easy so I chose to use DW's. I am Mike ( imagine that, I'm not even in the name ) and DW is Lisa, 8200 is what she always puts after her name for these. I had no idea that she would never post and I would cause such confusion. I had planned on posting something clever and possibly even a little funny but it was a long day and I figured I better get something up before Stacktester(Donnie) gets this one locked up:rolleyes1 .Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The picture in our avatar is of the night I met Lisa. This was probably within the first 15 minutes of knowing each other. It was only about 6 years ago but I don't know many people that have something like it.

Awww...what's sweet :love:

My name is Becky and I'm a Disney Virgin. And an internet addict. There, now its out in the open, now run along boys...

BXTX = Becky (DH calls me Bex) in Texas. I'm an expat having moved here 5 years ago with DH's job in the oil field. I'm currently staying home with my 3 boys (6, 3 and 5 months) - what was I thinking? My "real world" job was international marketing for a large computer company.

But all of the little angels are asleep so here I am, getting my FtW fix. :surfweb:

BX

Wow, this thread is moving quick, AND still open. :scared1:

Well, my name is not original either. I am a mama and a loya. There ya go. I am mamaloya5 in a couple of places because, believe it or not, there was already a mamaloya and I had, at the time, 5 kiddos. I now have 6 and a grandbaby on the way.

My dh is an army chaplain and I am a stay at home, homeschooling momma. I love disney and FW. Took our first trip there for our youngest dd's 1st bday. We were in tent, then bought a popup for the fort, now am in a tt.

Still can't post pics here, when I get back, I will just have to slam Rog with all of my pics and give him something constructive to do posting them for me. :laughing: :wizard:

Wow, this thread is moving quick, AND still open. :scared1:

Well, my name is not original either. I am a mama and a loya. There ya go. I am mamaloya5 in a couple of places because, believe it or not, there was already a mamaloya and I had, at the time, 5 kiddos. I now have 6 and a grandbaby on the way.

My dh is an army chaplain and I am a stay at home, homeschooling momma. I love disney and FW. Took our first trip there for our youngest dd's 1st bday. We were in tent, then bought a popup for the fort, now am in a tt.

Still can't post pics here, when I get back, I will just have to slam Rog with all of my pics and give him something constructive to do posting them for me. :laughing: :wizard:

well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard it, constructive and Rog in the same sentence.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard it, constructive and Rog in the same sentence.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know, I know, I just thought I should try SOMETHING to keep his nose clean. At least for a little while anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter