Your DIS name

i am almost to ashamed to admit how lame i am in the name picking dept. i was not feeling very creative the day i made my DIS name.

loriandmatt = lori (me) and matt (DH)

i am the head of a videoconferencing dept at a med school in Philly. DH is a cop ::cop: and we have a 13 YO DS and a 3 YO DD (yes, that is a 9 year gap and no, i don't know what i was thinking.)

I think mine is self explanatory. I love Mickey. I thought it looked cute too.
I can now say I LOVE the Fort too but Mickey was first so that is how I ended up with that name. Two years ago we were planning our first trip (staying onsite) and we were originally staying at Wilderness Lodge. Then we bought our motorhome and decided it was silly not to take it to Disney and stay at their campground. We have been hooked every since. We have been twice and have our trip booked for this year trying to make it at least once a year!
If I tell you my real name then I gotta kill you. :lmao: :lmao:
Just kidding. I just like saying that for some strange reason.
Stephanie

Shannone, I'm gonna get you a job driving in NASCAR. Since you've been doing the poll questions lately I figure if I got you a car to drive you might sit on the pole every week. Now what's sad as I'm writing that sentence I've got to worry that Rog is going to turn the whole pole thing around. Not that kinda pole Rog. :rotfl: :rotfl: The starting pole as in behind the pace car, inside lane. Nevermind, I'm just gonna have to keep diggin myself out of that one.

ynottony99 :teacher: my name with it's mirror image, huh, huh , pretty clever right!!!! The 99 is the year I first used ynottony for an email. That is 19 99.

I run my own building maintenance company, and work just enough to pay the bills and make regular trips to the Fort.

I'm surprised you can remember that - you must have been only 1 or 2 at the time.

:lovestruc

This sounds like a meeting of Bill W's dim witted brothers and sisters

Hi, I'm Gatordad, I'm addicted to camping

Dis Boards "Hi Gatordad"

I picked Gatordad, because that's where I want my kids to go to school. So much so I started my MBA there. My real name is Pete, and out of everyone on this board, I probably like Disney the least. However, I love the people at the Fort, and the fellow disboarders. Even Pixie and Dreambound, but not Rog or Stacktester, well maybe a little, but not too much, in a manly way of course.

:lmao:

Aw shucks, I even like you, too.

Shannone, I'm gonna get you a job driving in NASCAR. Since you've been doing the poll questions lately I figure if I got you a car to drive you might sit on the pole every week. Now what's sad as I'm writing that sentence I've got to worry that Rog is going to turn the whole pole thing around. Not that kinda pole Rog. :rotfl: :rotfl: The starting pole as in behind the pace car, inside lane. Nevermind, I'm just gonna have to keep diggin myself out of that one.

Donnie~that one wasn't even a test and you still didn't pass!!!:confused3

Hi :wave2: I'm Deb. I've been kicking around the boards for years and seem to post sporatically.

I am the mother of 3 boys thus the name my3princes :lovestruc

I am married to Chris aka kitchensinkguy (yep he ate the entire kitchensink at Beaches and Cream all by himself in 39 minutes 39 seconds)

We honeymooned at FW in 1992, but didnt' become addicted until we took the oldest 2 sons back in 1998. Since then we have become totally addicted and are now DVC members. We love camping at FW and typically take our camper down from Vermont every 3 years or so. It is our favorite campground hands down.

I pride myself in being a stay at home Mom, but also have a part time evening job waitressing at a local restaurant. That is our Mickey Money. The more I work the more I get to see the mouse. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

I'll remove it if it offends anyone. BTW, the girl really is Shannone but the pole has been copied and pasted.

You know, I'm even suprised by myself as this is the kinda thing Cousin Rog usually does. I feel ashamed.

I get the sinking feeling that Rhonda is gonna come in and shut this thread down. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lmao: :lmao:
You guys for sure make threads interesting. I think my husband would even get on here with more pics like that. :rotfl:

Ray...and welcome to the new comers to the best part of the dis boards!

Well my first name is Larry and I usually use my last name initial, but LarryM was already taken so I used my first name and middle initial "Joseph" and all my relatives in Ok used to call me "Larry Joe":lmao:

Larry

Let's see Texas Lady, This name is only used on this board. I figured I would try something different: I live in Texas and some might said I am a lady :-)rotfl: ) My usual name is Cajunnanci, which I use on other boards, I came up with that name when I used a C.B. Radio ( a lonnnnnng time ago!!).

I see we have one Larry already so I suppose I am the other. No not Darrell, that my other brother. I go by Tandemteam since thats what my 13 year old daughter and I do for fun. Ride a road tandem. Its a great way to spend time with one of your kids when not camping at the fort. In the summer we'll put in some easy rides of 50 miles to prep her for our annual MS 150 charity ride.

Hey Stacktester, ever been up the JEA power plant stacks on the northside. man they spew some......

Hello everyone! I'm Luv2Camp (self explanatory I think!), but my real name is Katrina. I'm the proud owner of a DH, DD (15), DS (20), and three miniature Dachshunds. I spend my days as an insurance account manager for trucking companies and my evenings planning our next camping trip. If you haven't been able to tell, I'm soooooo excited to get to the Fort. It's nice to finally "formally" meet everyone! :goodvibes

proudmomof4 is self explanatory, I have 4 sons aged 10, 15, 19 and 21, but I think my real DIS name is threadkiller, so Shannone don't be surprised if you don't get any more replies after me......:rotfl: :confused3

My real life name is Denise, I spend my day-time hours working at a bank, I have been going to FW since sometime in the early 1980's when my dad first took me and I have carried that on with my sons and hopefully someday way in the future, my grandchildren.

howdy neighbor..... I'm the thread reviver. That reminds me of a story once.

howdy, thank goodness you are a thread reviver, I kill so many of them (I don't mean to, it just happens).

Hi :wave2: my name is John, and I am addicted to the fort.

Wow I feel better now. :rotfl:

Well lets see, ejmbibb, not very creative e = Erica DW j = John Me m = matt DS (5) I wanted to use my name from some other boards, but after lurking on here for a couple of days, I didn't think it was a good idea, Its workingwoods, I like woodworking.

By the way, Stacktester, when I first saw your name my mind went in a whole different direction, I am not sure why. The library at PSU has a wing called the stacks, and there is a tradition to umm well ummm you know. And for some reason that is what I thought. Sorry

Seams I have become one of the ones I was worried about when I was lurking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter