• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your choice of NEW off property resort?

I choose to believe that another off-site property will happen some day. In fact I think Disney is quietly, slowly, putting the pieces in place to support new investments and growth in the vacationing business.

Vegas? I think Vegas is ready for Disney, but I'm not sure that Disney is ready for Vegas.

Disneylands? Paris, California would probably be the best alternatives. I think there'd be a lot of traders in, but I'm not sure if there would be enough buyers.

Hawaii? If they ever expanded off-property to diverse regions, I'm sure this would be high on the list.

Sure. It's a long-shot, but, why not. I'm happy with DVC as is, so anything new is bonus, and it's fun to dream. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter