Young Avengers Manor RP

Fairywings said:
Hope: She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."

Director Fury: "I'll see y'all later. Take care of each other and call me if something weird happens. Remember, I've got my eye on you." He disappeared.

Hope: "Can't he walk out the door like normal people?"

Raven: "Furies have trouble with that." She smiled, like it was an inside joke.

Mike: "Let's go."

Jay: He grinned. Jay and Ev followed the others.

Doodle98 said:
Thorsons: both of their jaw's dropped. "You have a sister?"

OOC: As you can probably tell, they like to do things in unison.

Also, I made a polyvore for them a long time ago, not sure if I ever posted it so here:

Jay: "Yeah really!?! Mike you have a sister?!? And Fury has a super soilder daughter. I'm happy to have everyone here but this is crazy."

Jay: "Yeah really!?! Mike you have a sister?!? And Fury has a super soilder daughter. I'm happy to have everyone here but this is crazy."

Thora: "Next thing you know there is going to be a baby Coulson stepping through the door..."

Doodle98 said:
Thora: "Next thing you know there is going to be a baby Coulson stepping through the door..."

Jay: "With Agent May as his mommy...."

Also, I made a polyvore for them a long time ago, not sure if I ever posted it so here:
c600x854.jpg

OOC: That's my third character idea lol

Nancy: "Nancy Elizabeth Rogers, at your service. You can call me Nancy or Elizabeth, I go by both. Another super soldier? I could have sworn it was only Mike, dad, and me..."

Nancy: She hugged him back. "It's fine, I had to work with Ross briefly and he was insane. Yes, dad did! I actually get to hang out with people my age..." she sighed, "It's been a long time."

Mike: "He is completely insane. Dad didn't tell me, this is terrific! Glad to have you back!"

Hope: "I-It's okay. I'm Hope Banner."

Raven: "Raven Fury."

c600x854.jpg

Mike: "A twin actually. Guess Hope, Raven and Eli are the only ones who aren't twins. This is my sister, Nancy Rogers."

Nancy: "Nancy Elizabeth Rogers, at your service. You can call me Nancy or Elizabeth, I go by both. Another super soldier? I could have sworn it was only Mike, dad, and me..."

OOC: same, actually.

Also, I finally found a suit similar to Thora's. Sorry the pic is so big.
Amer-Heard-Thor.jpg

Mike: "He is completely insane. Dad didn't tell me, this is terrific! Glad to have you back!"

Mike: "A twin actually. Guess Hope, Raven and Eli are the only ones who aren't twins. This is my sister, Nancy Rogers."

Nancy: She smiled warmly. "He wanted it to be a surprise."

OOC: Tell me if this is okay:

Name (Nickname optional): Phil Coulson Jr. (NEVER call him Jr. unless you want to get punched)
Physical Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes, looks almost exactly like his dad, usually wears a suit, when he isn't you can see a large scar running from the base of his neck to past his collar bone (there’s a back-story to it)
Personality: Brave, somewhat friendly but not always, respectful, collects old things, isn’t obsessed with Cap and Mike and he respects all the avengers, can fight like crazy, misses his dad a lot
Disney Character That You're Related To: Phil Coulson
Relation To Disney Character: Son
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human
Color You Will Use In The RP: Blue

Nancy: She smiled warmly. "He wanted it to be a surprise."

OOC: Tell me if this is okay:

Name (Nickname optional): Phil Coulson Jr. (NEVER call him Jr. unless you want to get punched)
Physical Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes, looks almost exactly like his dad, usually wears a suit, when he isn't you can see a large scar running from the base of his neck to past his collar bone (there’s a back-story to it)
Personality: Brave, somewhat friendly but not always, respectful, collects old things, isn’t obsessed with Cap and Mike and he respects all the avengers, can fight like crazy, misses his dad a lot
Disney Character That You're Related To: Phil Coulson
Relation To Disney Character: Son
Species (Human, mermaid, animal, etc.): Human
Color You Will Use In The RP: Blue

OOC: That's cool. Would it be horrible if he had a sister???

Fairywings said:

Evelyn: "Pleasure meeting you Nancy, I'm Evelyn Barton."

Jay: "I'm her twin, Jay. Welcome."
He went over to Hope and held her. "Hey, it's okay. Remember Ross is being punished and he's not going to get you."

Mike: "Yes sir."

Jay: "With Agent May as his mommy...."

Mike: "Oh lord no."

Hope: "Elizabeth is my middle name also."

Raven: "It was, up until yesterday. After pulling you guys out of the ice, my father Nicholas Fury was forced to restart the program. He only wanted one, since he was forced to do it, so I stepped forward. Yesterday they finished."

He went over to Hope and held her. "Hey, it's okay. Remember Ross is being punished and he's not going to get you."

Nancy: "We're allowed to have weapons, correct?"

Hope: She swallowed and nodded.

Raven: "It was, up until yesterday. After pulling you guys out of the ice, my father Nicholas Fury was forced to restart the program. He only wanted one, since he was forced to do it, so I stepped forward. Yesterday they finished."
Nancy: "Really? It's awfully dangerous, but it looks like you're holding up okay." She coughed a little.

Fairywings said:

Jay: "I was just kidding. Well gosh please I hope so."

Raven: "I have five on me at this moment. Most of the rest have their own personal weapons. I think the question is whether our parents would succeed in taking the weapons away from all of us."

1elle2 said:

Jay: "Of course! We trained a lot at camp. I prefer my bow. But Ev uses guns a lot."

Raven: "I have five on me at this moment. Most of the rest have their own personal weapons. I think the question is whether our parents would succeed in taking the weapons away from all of us."

Nancy: Or parent, no plural. "I guess, but if dad wanted me to I would hand them over. I only have 1 right now." She had a gun around her leg, concealed by her uniform.

OOC: Is my Coulson okay?

Nancy: "Really? It's awfully dangerous, but it looks like you're holding up okay." She coughed a little.

Raven: "It's a different formula from the one the Rogers received. They couldn't recover it so they had to make a new one. I'm told more effects will reveal themselves, but right now it's pretty much identical to Mike's."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter