You Only Turn 40 Once - A Pre-trip Report

It's vacation day!!!! I hope work goes well and you're on holiday in no time! :)

Safe travels and have a fabulous vacation and birthday!!!

The tour looks like another great addition to the trip.

Bon voyage! Have a wonderful trip!

Jill in CO

Have a great trip!

Have an amazing time Corinna & Graham, I look forward to seeing your photos and reading all about it :)

Thanks.

Corinna

We will both be flying tomorrow! You to start a wonderful journey and me to get home to a wonderful home of kitties!

And then when you come back, we will meet! I'm so looking forward to it!

So when Graham said, "when you see me next, I'll be on vacation" Is it that you don't see him every day/night, or did his vacation just start before yours did?

Have a safe trip and I look forward to meeting up with you in two weeks! I suppose there is nothing else to work out other than meeting you in the lobby of the GCH at noon!

I hope your trip home goes smoothly, too. I am so looking forward to meeting you again.

It is a bit of both. Graham has been working away from home three to four days per week since May. He also finished work on Friday and I still had to work Saturday and Sunday.

I think we have everything covered. I got emails from Jennifer and Sue this morning as well giving me there up to date cellphone numbers just in case.

Corinna

We are officially on the way now. I decided to pay for the Fast Track security and that definitely was a great decision. The normal line was huge. We had a great afternoon and evening at the airport hotel yesterday and are both feeling thoroughly relaxed. Our plane has arrived. See you at the other end.

Corinna

We are officially on the way now. I decided to pay for the Fast Track security and that definitely was a great decision. The normal line was huge. We had a great afternoon and evening at the airport hotel yesterday and are both feeling thoroughly relaxed. Our plane has arrived. See you at the other end. Corinna
great re fast track! Def worth it those lines can be mayhem! Hope your flight went well.

I saw your post on FB about the Dooney purse that Graham got you! Way to go Graham! I hope you're having lots of fun in Hawaii!

Welcome home. Can't wait to read about your trip :goodvibes

great re fast track! Def worth it those lines can be mayhem! Hope your flight went well.

I hope the flights went well :)

Thanks. All the flights went very smoothly and we did both transatlantic flights in record time (7 hours 5 minutes outbound and a little over 5 hours return)

I always new you were a VIP :goodvibes

Great dress and necklace.

Safe travels.

The irony was I did not get to wear the dress or the necklace.

Corinna

I saw your post on FB about the Dooney purse that Graham got you! Way to go Graham! I hope you're having lots of fun in Hawaii!

I love that purse. I used this as my personal item on the flights from Hawaii back to LA and then back to the UK. It is really lightweight, but a great size and the zipper makes sure that nothing can fall out.

My favourite purse of my haul is the little DCL crossbody though. This is a perfect size for the park. I am so grateful that Fran and you were able to pick this up for me.

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad Graham got you the D&B.

Thanks. He got me a Dooney and Bourke purse, but not the one I had planned on. They just released a new Aulani design about a week before my birthday and this one is nylon. I ended up getting the tote in the original design for myself.

Corinna

Welcome home. Can't wait to read about your trip :goodvibes

Thanks. I am hoping to edit my Photopass photos before I have to go back to work. Next week is going to be busy at work considering that we have moved offices while I was away and I need to get my head round the new place and the new software that comes with it. I am hoping to get going on the trip report about two weeks from now.

Welcome Home?

WOW! That time went by quick.

Yes, we came back yesterday morning. We spent most of yesterday asleep and now I am trying to catch up on here.

Corinna

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing everything (when you have the time, of course!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter