You Know Your Obsessed with Disney When...

- when u count all the mickey's in the soap bubbles ( yes ALL of the mickeys )

- when you wake up in canada and wonder if its a shorts day or not

- when you refer to disney as home

- when u know some of the cast members and they know u back

- when u still think all scary things are just 'mickey magic'

- when ppl ask who your hero is u say mickey mouse

- when u get home from fort wilderness and still refer to your bathroom as the comfort station :rotfl:

- when u get mad at ppl for using the disney popcorn buckets bc they're too special :scared1:

- when u name all your pets after disney charecters

When you have the monorail warning "Please Stand Clear of the Doors; Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado De Las Puertas" on your phone as a ringtone. . .Yep thats me alright

When everything you see or do remind you of Disney.

When you have all the parade, ride, fireworks, and park music on your iPod.

You're obssessed with Pin Trading...so obssessed that you have a book almost full of them, spend lots of money on them at WDW, and it's what you want for Christmas/Birthday/etc

You're obssessed with the Mr. Potato Head pieces, and cram all that you can into the teeny box so that the CM's give you weird looks :lmao:

More than half of your DVD's/VHS's are Disney

You sleep with your Stich stuffed toy every night

You read EVERY travel guide about WDW (multiple times!) and watch EVERY Travel Channel special on WDW (several times!)

Most teenagers want to go to an island for summer break, or do nothing...and you want to go to WDW

when you know the grim grinning ghost song by heart
when you go on live 365 every wednesday morning from eight to nine to listen to soarin m usic
when your computer is always playing disney music, ALWAYS!!
when you can quote all the lines from incredibles:happytv:
when you have a psoter of jack sparrow on your wall pirate:

You read EVERY travel guide about WDW (multiple times!) and watch EVERY Travel Channel special on WDW (several times!)

Most teenagers want to go to an island for summer break, or do nothing...and you want to go to WDW

I am so excited for the new travel channel specials!! I'm so crazy for disney that I've even watched the cruise line and disneyland special.

When you agree with 70% of this suggestions.

When you own DVDs of ride footage (guilty)

When you're always checking out what the latest Disney News is.

You wish for more DIsney Documentaries (they don't show them in the UK -_- the nearest i've seen is a How Does It Work on how they clean one of the DIsney Cruise Ships)

when u actually searched up the whole yoho yoho its a pirates life for me song :rolleyes1 pirate:

you know how deep Bay Lake(WDW) is.:cool1:
lol it was on a quiz I took the other day
(12 feet BTW)

You can name off every hidden mickey by the time in the movies to the second.

When you start your Pre-Trip Report 4 months + early...just because you're too excited... :rolleyes:

When you spend hours watching YouTube vids on WDW...

When you watch Disney Sing-Along Song videos on YouTube...and owned almost all of them as a child...

when you order the free Disney vacation planning dvd to reminisce.

When the month before you leave to go to disney with your high school band your already planning on what your gonna show your friends and you think of how speacial your gonna feel when your the only one who knows about fastpasses and whatnot :DDD

When uou compare other amusement rides to Disne rides(Guilty, when i go to Six Flags)

when you own every disney movie eva made ( not me ony 75% of them)

you know that Disney owns abc and has a partnership with mcdonalds

When your gpa works there therefor your excuse for going to disney 3xs a yr. is to visit your family

when you now all the cast members

when youve stayed in almost all the resorts @ wdw

when youve memorized the map to all the parks and the village
....:headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter