You know that feeling you get...

OMG. I get super jealous too sometimes.
And I totally don't want to be the jealous girlfriend, but when I see pics of Derek with another girl at university I just get like, completely enraged!!
Even if only for a couple of minutes, It just boils my blood.
Even if they are just standing next to each other!!

Luckily, Derek AAAALLLWAYS calls me when he says he's going to so I don't have that to worry about. And I know I have NO reason to be jealous, but I mean, I'm a girl!! It's in our nature. lol

Lol, yeah, I know I'm jealous too..but I can't help it. I try SO hard not to be...but I just like him soo much...there are girls asking him out like everyday..and he still says he chooses me :)

He has turned down alot of girls to wait for me. That's how I know he is for real.

But...ok this whole thread is talking about this "feeling"....but what really is that feeling? Like..it feels like I have a major stomach ache and I want to just cry.

And, today I did cry. I cried because I want him to wait for me so bad. I don't want all these girls getting him...because he's mine:rolleyes:

Heh, I almost cried this morning.
But that was mostly due ot the fact that I basically almost failed my english assignment, felt like I failed the math test and I knew he wasn't available.
I was already in a bad mood because of him, and the stress of school on top just drove me.

Yeah...I cried like I never have before..it was like..tearing just pouring out, but I didn't make a sound. I was just weeping. I never have done that.

I can only imagine how hard it must be for you anne!!
him being all the way in Australia. It's brutal for me and DErek is only an hour away.
But when we go like 2weeks+ without seeing each other it KILLS me.
This year it's not as hard.
Last year I was a wreck, I'd cry every night because I missed him so much, and we'd get into little fights because I would'nt ever want him to get off the phone, and I'd make a big huge fuss at like 1am when he wanted to leave to go to bed.
It was baaad.

But I'm better this year. Everything gets better with time, they say.

i just stood with steven on a railroad track bridge that passes over water throwing rocks into the river while the sun was setting and twilight picked up.

and it was perfect.

i'm so cheesy. lol.

I can only imagine how hard it must be for you anne!!
him being all the way in Australia. It's brutal for me and DErek is only an hour away.
But when we go like 2weeks+ without seeing each other it KILLS me.
This year it's not as hard.
Last year I was a wreck, I'd cry every night because I missed him so much, and we'd get into little fights because I would'nt ever want him to get off the phone, and I'd make a big huge fuss at like 1am when he wanted to leave to go to bed.
It was baaad.

But I'm better this year. Everything gets better with time, they say.

Yeah, it is hard, Caitlin! I know what you must feel when you don't see Derek for 2 weeks! That's insane. I just hope that these few months fly by.

Oh boy, do I know that feeling. I know it so well. :(

But hugs to you, Anne! :hug:

Ugh, Sorry Meg...but I understand how it feels! And Thanks :)

I'm all good now :) I've always been his :P

I have this feeling very often...I'm going through it now actually. But it's my choice that it's happening. But I think it's for the best right now.

But yes, I do know what you mean. I go through that a lot when I can't talk to my boyfriend. I feel like there's something wrong when he's not texting me. I am constantly overthinking and I always think of the wrong thing. =/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter