You Ain't Right Club, "YARC" Roster

Impressive walking 12 marathons in 1 yr. It takes a lot to do that. In 97 I walked 10 Ultramarathons(6 50+ milers and 4 50K's). Very hard to recover from race to race. Mine were on trails so less impact:) Buts lots more hills:eek:

Robert, you and Wendy both should have been locked up for your own safety. But you are among friends, now when you do something "Goofy", you will have plenty of company.

Dave:hippie: "YARC"

HRH Honeibee Queen of All Things YARC will now make a proclamation...or two... :snooty:

First off, let it be known over all the land, or at least all over the WISH board, that the "You Ain't Right Club" is open to everyone. Anyone crazy enough to train, take part in or even consider a long distance endurance event meets our requirements for membership. And even if you don't... just join right in. :upsidedow

Secondly, having been privy to her crazy schedule this past week...I hereby nominate our very own KeenerCam for VIP membership in YARC. :upsidedow

WWDave, if you will please invoke the ceremonial induction... :upsidedow

HRH Honeibee Queen of All Things YARC will now make a proclamation...or two... :snooty:

First off, let it be known over all the land, or at least all over the WISH board, that the "You Ain't Right Club" is open to everyone. Anyone crazy enough to train, take part in or even consider a long distance endurance event meets our requirements for membership. And even if you don't... just join right in. :upsidedow

Secondly, having been privy to her crazy schedule this past week...I hereby nominate our very own KeenerCam for VIP membership in YARC. :upsidedow

WWDave, if you will please invoke the ceremonial induction... :upsidedow

Our Beloved Cam is now The Pretty Pirate Princess of the Caribbean. By Royal Decree she is due all praise, admiration and presents that go with her appointment. :flower3:

All bow to the Queen, HonnieBee:snooty: , the Beautiful and the Merciful.

Our Beloved Cam is now The Pretty Pirate Princess of the Caribbean. By Royal Decree she is due all praise, admiration and presents that go with her appointment. :flower3:

All bow to the Queen, HonnieBee:snooty: , the Beautiful and the Merciful.

HRH :snooty: neglected to mention that Cam should be "Superhuman" Pretty Pirate Princess of the Caribbean. :upsidedow

HRH :snooty: neglected to mention that Cam should be "Superhuman" Pretty Pirate Princess of the Caribbean. :upsidedow

I have corrected my error, I shall have me beaten.

Forgive your poor subject, oh Merciful and Magnificant Queen:flower3:

I have corrected my error, I shall have me beaten.

Forgive your poor subject, oh Merciful and Magnificant Queen:flower3:

No, no, I am only an Evil Ruler when I am in "Stepmother Mode". :maleficen

As Supreme Ruler of All Things YARC, I am kind and gentle. Therefore, there will be no beatings and all is forgiven. :mickeybar

First, no virgin sacrifices.

Now, no floggings.

What's up with that?

:confused3

Worry not Vic, Bill is negotiating with the Virgin's Union. They have already counter offered, but they want to have Howard,( KeenHo) in return as their indedtured servant. they also want a future draft choice not yet named.

Oh, Queen Honeibeeprincess: , am I worthy.......I completed my first Disney 1/2 Marathon this past Jan., I will be running in my 2nd Peachtree Roadrace in July, and will be running away from evil things in the ToT race. I love all things Disney and will make up excuses just to go. For example, "A certain pin will be released on...." or "I need a new Mickey bag." The best one is "I have to go because Mickey :love: needs me"

Oh, Queen Honeibeeprincess: , am I worthy.......I completed my first Disney 1/2 Marathon this past Jan., I will be running in my 2nd Peachtree Roadrace in July, and will be running away from evil things in the ToT race. I love all things Disney and will make up excuses just to go. For example, "A certain pin will be released on...." or "I need a new Mickey bag." The best one is "I have to go because Mickey :love: needs me"

Mickey does indeed need you and so do we.

By the power infested in me by her Highness, Queen HonneiBee:snooty: , I here by bestow upon you the title: Lan, Pretty Princess of Grace and Beauty.

Now bow to the Queen and tell your spouse you will be requiring presents.

Dave:hippie: "YARC":hippie:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Oh Queen Honneibeeprincess: , I will to everything in my power to ensure that you and the YARC Kingdom are proud of me.

Thank you for the wonderful name Windwalker:hippie:

Tulips? I think Queens require more then tulips. (I'll have to ask one on my next Disney trip.) I'm insulted on our Queen's behalf.

Megan, oh Pretty Princess of wind, rain and unique cross training, darlin that is a field of flowers with one flower that stands out from the others, the way our beautiful Queen:snooty: does. I would never short change our Queen, HoneiBee:snooty: the Merciful.

But if it will please your Royal self I will tie meat to my shorts and run through the pound. That is "YARC" for speed work.

Dave:hippie: May the "YARC" be with you.

:lmao: i'll stick to my old boring speedwork outs LOL

Diane, I had a dream that Erica and her dogs were chasing me around the back yard and she was shooting me with a paintball gun. (We don't even have a paintball gun). She was laughing her butt off as she was wearing me out with that paint, I was blue and pink and yellow and red.

I told her about it and she got this look off sadistic glee in her eye as though that was a pleasent thought. Women!

LMBO

You best pay close attention to the bags Erica brings into the house this weekend if she goes shopping :laughing:

And what's this HER dogs? I do recall Erica mentioning that your quite quick with the treats for Ayla LOL

I bow to the Queen, Her Royal Highness, HonnieBee , the Mischevious and Merciful, ruler of the Court of "YARC".

I guess, just maybe, running a half-marathon in 2:14:56 with a kidney stone and a stent in place only days after being rushed to the emergency room makes me worthy for this all inclusive society. :laughing: The photo down shows my finish at the 2006 WDW Half-Marathon.

I volunteer to screen all the wenches to determine if there are any virgins left to be sacrificed. :lmao:

:grouphug:

Howard

I bow to the Queen, Her Royal Highness, HonnieBee , the Mischevious and Merciful, ruler of the Court of "YARC".

I volunteer to screen all the wenches to determine if there are any virgins left to be sacrificed. :lmao:

:grouphug:

Howard

I think we might be able to make an arrangement with SkyWalkers little friend at the beach. But Bill and Vic are going to have to go with you. We don't want you coming back with a shrunken head. They have some strange VooDoo rituals over there.

Erica kissed a frog and got me. Now she just kicks the little green fellows off the porch when they come calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!