You Ain't Right Club, "YARC" Roster

I know I volunteered to negotiate with the Virgin's Union to explore obtaining sacrifices, but was I appointed to handle all virgin negotiations because I am a big, follicly challenged, middle-aged guy who you think won't tempt the union members into de-virginizing themselves? Or is it because I am a devoted, faithful husband and father who won't be tempted by them? (I'll pick door #2.)

By the way, why would anyone wear a virgin wool sweater on a big date? I mean, if the sheep couldn't get lucky wearing the wool, why would a person think differently?

Does this mean you DON'T want to take the pictures for the Swim-Suit calander?

Dave:hippie: "YARC"

Oh, how one loves a good joust! Let us gather up the squirrels for attendance!

One would also respectfully request a change in designation from Pretty Princess to Warrior Princess, such as has been bestowed upon Princess Leana. One feels Warrior is a more appropriate title than Pretty for oneself. :worship:

Let the evil of the world tremble, Mel, Warrior Princes who dances with squirrels patrols the night.

http://www.pure-fantasy.com/graphics/03.jpg

I humbly submit my application for membership for YARC based on my race schedule. Some idiot signed up to do not one but two hilly Ironman races 7 weeks apart this year. It actually required multiple step processes including writing checks rather than just clicking a form in active.com where you can kind of pretend you don't know quite what you are doing. Who might have done this awful thing to me?:confused3 But alas I must live with it and will be journeying to Lake Placid and Madison for Ironman numbers 4 and 5. Thank you for your consideration.

Lynne aka xterratri

Yep, Lynne you belong. We of the Court of "YARC" welcome you and from this day forward your tille will be: Lynne, Iron Warrior of "Yarc". Now bow to her highness, Queen HonnieBee:snooty: , Beautiful and merciful ruler of the Court of "YARC"

Dave:hippie: "Yarc"

Let the evil of the world tremble, Mel, Warrior Princes who dances with squirrels patrols the night.

http://www.pure-fantasy.com/graphics/03.jpg

Most glorious thanks upon you, kind Prince Dave. One is quite amazed how you've found the photo of oneself and one's noble steed. That must be from one's younger, blonder days when one wore the silicone chest plates ;)

Most glorious thanks upon you, kind Prince Dave. One is quite amazed how you've found the photo of oneself and one's noble steed. That must be from one's younger, blonder days when one wore the silicone chest plates ;)

No Darlin, I found a picture of your warrior that is with-in. We all have a power inside that is more than we know. Is not our inner beauty the best and most important? Our inner warrior never ages and all our experiences make it stronger and more powerful.

This is my inner warrior, be afraid.

http://www.industrialcontrol.com/puppy.jpg

Does this mean you DON'T want to take the pictures for the Swim-Suit calander?

I am more than willing to do the calendar. I'll ask my wife if I can borrow her camera though. (I'll tell her I need it to photograph some "evidence." She's the official family photographer and has a WICKED big telescopic lens, which I can use for close ups while "avoiding the appearance of impropriety."

I am more than willing to do the calendar. I'll ask my wife if I can borrow her camera though. (I'll tell her I need it to photograph some "evidence." She's the official family photographer and has a WICKED big telescopic lens, which I can use for close ups while "avoiding the appearance of impropriety."

I was going to take the pictures of the nubile virgins froliking in the pool, but Erica, Pretty Princess of Love and Healing, said she would make me the Royal Unique. ( Or something like that).

Thank you honorably Prince Dave:)

Her Royal Highness, HonnieBee:snooty: , Queen of the Court of "YARC" will expect a worthy present at the Fantasia gathering of her subjects.

Your lovely lady, Linda, is now: Linda, Pretty Princess of Romance and Magic.

You may buy her presents now. So it is written so it shall be.

Ok I know there are some other WISHers out there with little known quirks that would qualify them for appointment to the court.

Confess your silliness brothers and sisters of the WISH Team. Inquiring minds want to know.

And please remember that there really is no problem so big you can't hide from it.

ok, I'll 'fess up.....I lurk every day but don't post very often. As an accountant I am much more comfortable with numbers than with words!!

ok, I'll 'fess up.....I lurk every day but don't post very often. As an accountant I am much more comfortable with numbers than with words!!

Pat you are surely made for the court of "YARC". By the power infested on me by Her Royal Highness, HonnieBee,:snooty: Queen of the Court. You now may be called:

Pat, Pretty Princess of travel and exploration. Now bow to the Queen and tell your spouse that you are to be adored and pampered.

Obviously I've been away from this board waaaaaay too long! Though no one that knows me would doubt that I'm not right (I mean, I'm going for my 3rd Goofy this year, in 2000 I walked 12 marathons in 12 months, and I also survived a 50K -- an ultra!), I'm not sure I can prove it to you guys. Maybe one indication is that if they actually offer the Flying Pig 3-Way that I've heard rumors about (a special "award" for doing the 5K, 10K, and full marathon that weekend) that I'd actually sign up!

Perhaps I'm the Energizer Bunny of the group -- not all that fast, but I keep going, and going, and going...

Am I officially not right?

Obviously I've been away from this board waaaaaay too long! Though no one that knows me would doubt that I'm not right (I mean, I'm going for my 3rd Goofy this year, in 2000 I walked 12 marathons in 12 months, and I also survived a 50K -- an ultra!), I'm not sure I can prove it to you guys. Maybe one indication is that if they actually offer the Flying Pig 3-Way that I've heard rumors about (a special "award" for doing the 5K, 10K, and full marathon that weekend) that I'd actually sign up!

Perhaps I'm the Energizer Bunny of the group -- not all that fast, but I keep going, and going, and going...

Yes Yes Yes, we have been waiting for Our Beautiful Goddess of Courage and Power. All rise Goddess in the house. Now bow to your Queen, The Beautiful and Mischevious HonnieBee:snooty:

I'm not worthy.... I'm not worthy...:rolleyes1
:lmao:
This from teh man who ran teh half 6? days after getting a stent put in? The one who's doctor didn't know that you would even be capable of making th flight? I'm not believieng your unworthiness! :rotfl2:

I'm not worthy.... I'm not worthy...:rolleyes1

It would appear that the Royal Shrink, Carrie, has caught you. So we had better get you in the court as a warning to others that you seriously ain't right.

You are here-by the KeenHo, Crown Prince of cunning. Now bow to the Queen, Her Royal Highness, HonnieBee:snooty: , the Mischevious and Merciful, ruler of the Court of "YARC".

Carrie, I was just thinking the same thing about Howard. :laughing:

Howard, if anyone is worthy...YOU are! :upsidedow The 2006 WDW race got you automatic membership!

:lmao:
This from teh man who ran teh half 6? days after getting a stent put in? The one who's doctor didn't know that you would even be capable of making th flight? I'm not believieng your unworthiness! :rotfl2:

You did well Carrie, Royal Shrink of the Court of "YARC", you caught the Crown Prince of Cunning and we have been safely inside now.

Go tell your spouse you will be recieving your presents at 5 PM so he had better get busy collecting them.

Dave:hippie:
"YARC"

Impressive walking 12 marathons in 1 yr. It takes a lot to do that. In 97 I walked 10 Ultramarathons(6 50+ milers and 4 50K's). Very hard to recover from race to race. Mine were on trails so less impact:) Buts lots more hills:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter