You Ain't Right Club, "YARC" Roster

I would like to introduce the official "You ain't right" mascot.

apeno.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

I have to remember not to drink anything when I read this thread!!! Water and laptop don't mix to well!!! Thanks I really needed the laughs alot today!!

Erica:)

Princess Kristi of Goo, you are most definitely well named. I can't hear them on the radio without thoughts of you and I really need to add that one song to my playlist. the one that has the line of running in it, now if I could only remember the song title. LOL

You are probably thinking of "Stay With You" -
"These streets
Turn me inside out ...

If you run with me
If you run with me ...

Take my hand now
We'll run forever
I can feel the storm inside you
I'll stay with you ...

And you're one with me
Will you run with me? ...

Wake up this world
Wake up tonight
And run with me
Run to me now ...

Take my hand now
We'll run forever
I can feel the storm inside you
I'll stay with you"

Also appropriate:
"Long Way Down" - our races are a 'long way' ya know ;)
"We Are The Normal" - yeah right! :lmao:

Ok, time for the Princess Of Goo to sign off.
I will leave my court with a little eye candy from Rhode Island in April...
RI2.jpg

OK, OK. I've been reading this thread, smiling and laughing to myself, but not quite sure if I possessed the appropriate membership credentials.

Well, today a new pair of running shoes arrived via UPS. I have a little ritual I like to perform when my new shoes arrive: I take a new shoe out of the box, pull the tongue back, and stick it under the nose of each member of my family and encourage them to take a nice, deep whiff! New running shoe smell is the best scent on the planet!!! :woohoo:

At this point my DW said: "you seriously have something wrong with you." And my first thought was: "you're right; I actually could be a YARC member."

Here's to training in (and sniffing) new shoes! :yay:

I want to join the "You Ain't Right Club". What's the dues, rules and all around low-down? Hmmm....why ain't I right??? Well, I dream of Disney....I'll play "twister" in the snow while wearing snow shoes (weebles wobble, but they don't fall down) and I can't make it through the day w/out my wdwinfo. fix! Ok...Dave..do I qualify, or have to do a crazy stunt to get in the club?:rolleyes: :flower3:

I want to join the "You Ain't Right Club". What's the dues, rules and all around low-down? Hmmm....why ain't I right??? Well, I dream of Disney....I'll play "twister" in the snow while wearing snow shoes (weebles wobble, but they don't fall down) and I can't make it through the day w/out my wdwinfo. fix! Ok...Dave..do I qualify, or have to do a crazy stunt to get in the club?:rolleyes: :flower3:

Of course you can join you are a natural. I bet you have been seen having uncontrolled laughter.

You are here-by Monte, Pretty Princess of joy and flowers. Now bow to her highness HonnieBee,:snooty: Beautiful and Mischevious Queen of the Court of "YARC".

Dave:hippie: "YARC"

Welcome all new members, from HRH Honeibee the Queen of YARC. :snooty:

You have now been inducted by our esteemed Head of Recruiting and All Things Hilarious, WindwalkerDave. :upsidedow

You are now required to attend "YARC Fest '07" at Fantasia Gardens where we will conduct the swearing-in ceremony of all new members.

At that time you may properly bow and scrape to the Queen. :snooty:

:lmao:

I wanna be a member of the club!!! Does waking up before my alarm set for 4:00 a.m. and jumping on the treadmill M-F count as YARC worthy? I go to bed at night with a smile on my face thinking about how many hours there are before I can run again. After the 4:00 a.m. run I work around the house and sing loud off-key to my iPod tunes much to the dismay of my sleeping family. I also have training programs for my next two marathons already dated and printed out hanging on my refrigerator. Today I ran at 4:00 a.m., got ready for work and grocery shopped prior to my 6:00 a.m. yoga class.
I respectfully submit my application for membership for your review:hippie:

Welcome all new members, from HRH Honeibee the Queen of YARC. :snooty:

You have now been inducted by our esteemed Head of Recruiting and All Things Hilarious, WindwalkerDave. :upsidedow

You are now required to attend "YARC Fest '07" at Fantasia Gardens where we will conduct the swearing-in ceremony of all new members.

At that time you may properly bow and scrape to the Queen. :snooty:

:lmao:

And of course bring presents for the Queen:snooty: and her Court of Pretty Princesses.princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

I nominate Sara for Pretty Princess before the Dawn.

I wanna be a member of the club!!! Does waking up before my alarm set for 4:00 a.m. and jumping on the treadmill M-F count as YARC worthy? I go to bed at night with a smile on my face thinking about how many hours there are before I can run again. After the 4:00 a.m. run I work around the house and sing loud off-key to my iPod tunes much to the dismay of my sleeping family. I also have training programs for my next two marathons already dated and printed out hanging on my refrigerator. Today I ran at 4:00 a.m., got ready for work and grocery shopped prior to my 6:00 a.m. yoga class.
I respectfully submit my application for membership for your review:hippie:

Sara, I feel your passion. I to wake excited to get out on the road for my walk.

I here-by appoint you to the Court of "YARC", you are from this day forward, Sara Pretty Princess of Passion before the Dawn. Now bow to Her Highness, HonnieBee,:snooty: Beautiful and Mischevious Queen of the Court of "YARC".

Oh Dave, I feel so truly honored to have the title bestowed upon me. Your Highness Honeibee, I will respectfully bow before you as the Queen of the Court of YARC at our YARC Fest '07 for proper initiation.

PatFan Bill, legal counsel and virgin negotiator.

I know I volunteered to negotiate with the Virgin's Union to explore obtaining sacrifices, but was I appointed to handle all virgin negotiations because I am a big, follicly challenged, middle-aged guy who you think won't tempt the union members into de-virginizing themselves? Or is it because I am a devoted, faithful husband and father who won't be tempted by them? (I'll pick door #2.)

By the way, why would anyone wear a virgin wool sweater on a big date? I mean, if the sheep couldn't get lucky wearing the wool, why would a person think differently?

SilverSteve, Prince of unusual pleasures, Welcome to the court of "YARC", now bow to her highness, Honneibee,:snooty: Merciful Queen of the Court of "YARC".

Honneibee :snooty: : I arrive with humility to doff my helm and prostrate myself before our most merciful Queen. From my land I bring glad tidings and well wishes for honorable and healthy training.

I am humbled by my title Prince of Unusual Pleasures, as bestowed upon me by windwalker. A title, in fact, that some may assume has licentious, even ribald connotations. I assure all however, that I have only benificent, if not eleemosynary designs.

Alas, I must beg my dismissal; the jousting tournament awaits.

Oh, how one loves a good joust! Let us gather up the squirrels for attendance!

One would also respectfully request a change in designation from Pretty Princess to Warrior Princess, such as has been bestowed upon Princess Leana. One feels Warrior is a more appropriate title than Pretty for oneself. :worship:

I humbly submit my application for membership for YARC based on my race schedule. Some idiot signed up to do not one but two hilly Ironman races 7 weeks apart this year. It actually required multiple step processes including writing checks rather than just clicking a form in active.com where you can kind of pretend you don't know quite what you are doing. Who might have done this awful thing to me?:confused3 But alas I must live with it and will be journeying to Lake Placid and Madison for Ironman numbers 4 and 5. Thank you for your consideration.

Lynne aka xterratri

Dave: Can I get in on this?

We are having the meeting at my FE;)

I think you already have a title for me:rolleyes1

Because of your past history of challanging the extreme, You are here-by, Robert, Prince of extremes. Now bow before our Queen, Her Highness, the Beautiful and Mischevious HonnieBee:snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter