Yippee! Our much needed MAW trip at GKTW Dec. 5-16

Love all the pictures! Congrats on being selected for the BIG GIVE!!!

I love the backpacks the kids just received! How cool!!!!! There were a lot of gifts in that one box!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you! I love the backpacks too. They'll be perfect for just a couple items so they can help.

Adorable!! Theyre both so excited!!!:goodvibes

Yes they are!

Hello! I'm joining in!
What great big give stuff! :thumbsup2

Your trip will be here soon! :banana:

Welcome! Yes, it's getting so close.

They look so excited.. love all the pixie dust and the drawstring backpacks are great!

Thank you!

Oooooh! I love Big Give time! So much wonder in such small boxes! Such creative people making such special things! I know I gushed to no end in my PTR about the amazing things people sent my girls, but truly--each one was sprinkled with so much magic and love....

Love the backpacks and all the pixie dust! The kids must be getting so excited. It's like Santa's elves are sending things early! Eeeek!

Seeing your kiddos reminds me so much of my own!

I know, our kids are so similar. And the gifts are sprinkled with so much. The kids are excited every time something comes.

you can just feel their excitement! so cute!
love the little backpacks! just the perfect size for them!

Yes, they were! Thank you. :)

So late to the party but precious babies and ya for big give items! I love that you use it to get rooms clean BRILLIANT !

I actually borrowed that from another Big Give receiver. I can't remember which report but it is brilliant! Welcome to the party!:woohoo:

So precious! I hope we see you there!!

I hope so! Thanks!

Well, lots of things to update. A few Big Gives, some news about wish plans and a Big Move(for us anyway).

MAW is ordering a stroller for the kids, I'm not sure where through. I requested OSR but she didn't tell me if that's who they would use. We're going to stay in a hotel provided by MAW the night before so we don't have to fight LA traffic early, early in the a.m. before we go. I'm so relieved for that. Our wish coordinator said that she should be mailing our packet Tuesday so we'll have it before Thanksgiving. :cool1: I was kind of excited about a send off party but they are doing so much I can't complain. Also, she is going to look into a Penguin experience for E.:yay: I'm trying to keep it a secret for him. I'm horrible at secrets though. :laughing: Really horrible! But I'm working my hardest to keep it, at least until I know for sure.

And other big news is that we got accepted for a house up with Daddy! So by the end of the year we'll be moving to the Northern portion of California. Which means we'll be farther from DLR and many family and friends. :( But we really needed to be together as a family again. We will be much closer to my in-laws so at least we'll have some family nearby. I'm trying to get as much ready for the move as I can and when we get back from our trip we'll be finishing up and driving the 5-6 hour drive. Then Christmas and New Years and cleaning our old house. And we'll settle in the New Year in our new house and new town. I've lived in Southern California my whole life so this is a huge change for me. I'm sad and very excited and happy at the same time.

I'll add the Gives in a new post shortly. :goodvibes

We didn't have a send off party through Make a Wish for my sons Wish Trip, so invited my mom and some of my sons friends to Burger King a few days before our trip and had a lot of fun. It was alot of fun just spending time with friends and talking about our trip. Maroo has also in the past suggested duing something after the trip. Everyone gets so much attention before and during the trip that sometimes there is a bit of a sadness after it is all over and the attention is gone.

Can't wait to see those big gives!!!

And other big news is that we got accepted for a house up with Daddy! So by the end of the year we'll be moving to the Northern portion of California. Which means we'll be farther from DLR and many family and friends. :( But we really needed to be together as a family again. We will be much closer to my in-laws so at least we'll have some family nearby. I'm trying to get as much ready for the move as I can and when we get back from our trip we'll be finishing up and driving the 5-6 hour drive. Then Christmas and New Years and cleaning our old house. And we'll settle in the New Year in our new house and new town. I've lived in Southern California my whole life so this is a huge change for me. I'm sad and very excited and happy at the same time.

I'll add the Gives in a new post shortly. :goodvibes

I can't wait to see the new gives!! I am excited that you got accepted for the house.. how exciting!! Moving is never fun, but new adventures are! Which part of Northern California are you moving to? We travel to Palo Alto for all of Owen's cardiac treatments at Stanford at least a few times a year and it is so gorgeous up there!!

On Friday K wasn't feeling well most of the day and didn't sleep well the night before so I checked the mail late. I also got my point and shoot camera to take on our trip so I wanted to try it out. With both of those things combined the lighting wasn't the best and the kids were already in their pjs. So I apologize for the less than stellar pictures. We had two Big Gives in the mail that day.

Despite their colds, the kids were eager to open Mickey mail.
IMG_0036.jpg

The first one we opened was from DIS member Corrine1973 who also has a wish kid. :love:

It was addressed to K but E helped her open it. What is it?
IMG_0039.jpg

A beautiful Minnie outfit that K wanted to try out right away, before I could get her pajamas off.:lmao:
IMG_0042.jpg

The kids loved looking at the picture, the note to E from Corrinne1973's wish kid, and the great letter full of wish trip tips(as did I).
IMG_0045.jpg

Thank you so much for the very adorable dress and leggings. They fit her so well with just enough room so she can wear them for awhile. I really appreciated the note from your son to E as well as the picture and tips. It will definitely help with our trip and K loves the outfit. It was hard to get it off her. ;)

IMG_0073.jpg

The next package was from DIS member MIPRENDER addressed to MasterE and PrincessK(which I thought was really adorable).

IMG_0050.jpg

They aren't sure what it is but they're excited! I think mommy has an idea though.
IMG_0055.jpg

Customized Minnie and Mickey Autograph books!
IMG_0070.jpg

When I explained it to E he was VERY excited and happy. He loves getting autographs from characters and looking over their signatures, trying to figure out who they're from. He can be very organized for a kid and having the characters sign on the 'right' pages will fit right in with that.
IMG_0060.jpg

K really loved looking through hers too and this will be the first time she gets to collect signatures like brother.
IMG_0063.jpg

Thank you so much Prendergast Family for the very creative books! I know we will be using them in the parks a ton. We love them!

Saturday we were having a sleepover together at Grandpa's house, partly so I could spend some time to update on the Gives and our lives while they played with family. So I checked my mail on the way out and had to take the pictures in the dark, again with a different environment so my white balance was off a bit(with the new point and shoot camera). Can you tell I'm into photography and getting it right? It bugs me when settings don't work out. I want good pictures for you all. Aaaaanyway....

This package was from DIS member PurpleEars.

The kids super excited.
IMG_0075.jpg

Evan is really happy to see some Christmas shorts but Keira loves the letter.
IMG_0083.jpg

They are super happy here and I think it's a combo of their Uncle being silly and the cool gifts.
IMG_0084.jpg

Here's E's very cool new shorts that fit perfectly!
IMG_0085.jpg

And this is K's very beautiful skirt that also is absolutely a perfect fit!
IMG_0086.jpg

I'm working on action shots. They wanted them on immediately but with all the silly playing last night I couldn't keep them still to get a good picture. I will say they LOVED them though and were sad when mommy took them off to save for our trip. The applique work was so pretty and my stepmom(also a seamstress) thought they were super cool. I am forever thankful with each gift. Thank you so much!!!

It's super overcast and cool out today, makes me not want to pack up and go home and just snuggle with family. Hope you all are enjoy Thanksgiving week so far. Only 15 days left until our trip!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We didn't have a send off party through Make a Wish for my sons Wish Trip, so invited my mom and some of my sons friends to Burger King a few days before our trip and had a lot of fun. It was alot of fun just spending time with friends and talking about our trip. Maroo has also in the past suggested duing something after the trip. Everyone gets so much attention before and during the trip that sometimes there is a bit of a sadness after it is all over and the attention is gone.

Can't wait to see those big gives!!!

I was thinking about doing something, especially if we can find a way to have Daddy involved. I love the idea of an after trip. If we can work it around our move and Christmas I might just do that. Thank you for giving me the idea.

I can't wait to see the new gives!! I am excited that you got accepted for the house.. how exciting!! Moving is never fun, but new adventures are! Which part of Northern California are you moving to? We travel to Palo Alto for all of Owen's cardiac treatments at Stanford at least a few times a year and it is so gorgeous up there!!

We'll be just south of Sacramento(still in Sac County). I remember reading Owen's cardiac treatments were there. I'd have to look for sure but I don't think Standford is too far from there. There are some very beautiful places, especially in the North West parts!

I am so glad that you recieved the package and you put a huge smile on my face when I saw little K wearing her new dress. I can't wait to see it on her at WDW. I am going to have to make one for my DD since she loved it so much and have some extra material.:banana::banana:

I am very glad that she liked and it fit well. :love::love:

I'll pass it on to my Wish Kid about how much he appriciated the letter. I am sure that will make him happy.

That Christmas skirt is soooo cute. I want to learn how to do that for my DD, she would looove it. She is a girly girl.princess:

Loving all the updates, keep them coming.:goodvibes

I am so glad that you recieved the package and you put a huge smile on my face when I saw little K wearing her new dress. I can't wait to see it on her at WDW. I am going to have to make one for my DD since she loved it so much and have some extra material.:banana::banana:

I am very glad that she liked and it fit well. :love::love:

I'll pass it on to my Wish Kid about how much he appriciated the letter. I am sure that will make him happy.

That Christmas skirt is soooo cute. I want to learn how to do that for my DD, she would looove it. She is a girly girl.princess:

Loving all the updates, keep them coming.:goodvibes

It is so adorable and girly, and you definitely should make one for your DD too! I love the skirt so much too. She is going to love having all these cute clothes to wear. She just loves skirts and dresses and it's just so funny to me because I've never encouraged it or anything. She just likes girly things.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any sewing tips for an idea I have? I'm a pretty serious babywearer and have a few different types of baby carriers I'll be bringing for K. It's always been my dream to have a Disney themed one. I have this one that's a Mei Tai (like a body of fabric with 4 ties that go around your waist and shoulders) and I've always wanted to make a slipcover for it since it's super comfortable but pretty plain. I was thinking maybe something like a Mickey or Minnie silhouette? I think I can get the dimensions of the slipcover and figure out that part but how to get the Mickey part right is where I need help. I'm open to other ideas too. Maybe the Mickey shape with a Minnie bow up top? I can post a pic of the carrier later if it helps. It's a Napsack Mei Tai. Thanks for any tips in advance!

Saturday we were having a sleepover together at Grandpa's house, partly so I could spend some time to update on the Gives and our lives while they played with family. So I checked my mail on the way out and had to take the pictures in the dark, again with a different environment so my white balance was off a bit(with the new point and shoot camera). Can you tell I'm into photography and getting it right? It bugs me when settings don't work out. I want good pictures for you all. Aaaaanyway....

This package was from DIS member PurpleEars.

The kids super excited.
th_IMG_0075.jpg

Evan is really happy to see some Christmas shorts but Keira loves the letter.
th_IMG_0083.jpg

They are super happy here and I think it's a combo of their Uncle being silly and the cool gifts.
th_IMG_0084.jpg

Here's E's very cool new shorts that fit perfectly!
th_IMG_0085.jpg

And this is K's very beautiful skirt that also is absolutely a perfect fit!
th_IMG_0086.jpg

I'm working on action shots. They wanted them on immediately but with all the silly playing last night I couldn't keep them still to get a good picture. I will say they LOVED them though and were sad when mommy took them off to save for our trip. The applique work was so pretty and my stepmom(also a seamstress) thought they were super cool. I am forever thankful with each gift. Thank you so much!!!

It's super overcast and cool out today, makes me not want to pack up and go home and just snuggle with family. Hope you all are enjoy Thanksgiving week so far. Only 15 days left until our trip!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am happy to see that the package arrived without any problems! It is always a relief to hear that the clothing fit! I had lots of fun putting the shorts and the skirt together, and they are super easy to do! You just need to be able to sew in (semi)-straight lines!

Your family must be very excited about the move! I can understand the desire to be closer to extended family. In terms of your baby carrier, I would appreciate a picture to see what could be done to "Mickey-fy" it. I have some ideas but I want to make sure whatever I suggest would work! You can easily do a Mickey head applique by cutting out a Mickey head in black and using satin stitches (dense zig zag) around the outside. Another easy option is to get Disney fabric of your choice and make a slipcover with that fabric. There are lots of different Disney cotton prints out there so I imagine you will find something that you like. A third option is to see if you know someone with an embroidery machine that would do an embroidery for you. It shouldn't be too difficult and won't take too long for someone with an embroidery machine. Actually, check your pm in a few minutes. I will talk to you about it.

Before I had an embroidery machine, I used one of those patches that your mom used to iron onto the knees of your jeans??? I got a bigger sized black patch, and cut a mickey head out of it and ironed it onto the dress I was making. No sewing needed!!! and it worked out fine and was durable!!

You could also get some cute fabric and iron some heat and bond on the back, then cut out some shapes and iron them onto the baby pack!!

IMG_0060.jpg

:woohoo: I am so happy he likes his autograph book. My kids love getting autographs too and every trip we make them each one.

Thank you so much for the sweet thank you note! so happy our goodies brought smiles and fun to the kid's!

I am happy to see that the package arrived without any problems! It is always a relief to hear that the clothing fit! I had lots of fun putting the shorts and the skirt together, and they are super easy to do! You just need to be able to sew in (semi)-straight lines!

Your family must be very excited about the move! I can understand the desire to be closer to extended family. In terms of your baby carrier, I would appreciate a picture to see what could be done to "Mickey-fy" it. I have some ideas but I want to make sure whatever I suggest would work! You can easily do a Mickey head applique by cutting out a Mickey head in black and using satin stitches (dense zig zag) around the outside. Another easy option is to get Disney fabric of your choice and make a slipcover with that fabric. There are lots of different Disney cotton prints out there so I imagine you will find something that you like. A third option is to see if you know someone with an embroidery machine that would do an embroidery for you. It shouldn't be too difficult and won't take too long for someone with an embroidery machine. Actually, check your pm in a few minutes. I will talk to you about it.

I just sent you a PM back. :cloud9: Thank you so much for the great ideas. I will see if I can get a good picture tomorrow to post of it.

Before I had an embroidery machine, I used one of those patches that your mom used to iron onto the knees of your jeans??? I got a bigger sized black patch, and cut a mickey head out of it and ironed it onto the dress I was making. No sewing needed!!! and it worked out fine and was durable!!

You could also get some cute fabric and iron some heat and bond on the back, then cut out some shapes and iron them onto the baby pack!!

That's a really great idea and sounds easy too!

IMG_0060.jpg

:woohoo: I am so happy he likes his autograph book. My kids love getting autographs too and every trip we make them each one.

He's really excited to use it. :love:

Thank you so much for the sweet thank you note! so happy our goodies brought smiles and fun to the kid's!

You're so welcome. We appreciated everything so much.

I'm uploading LOTS of pics right now for probably at least two posts worth. We received 6 Big Gives today!!! WOW! :yay::yay::yay: We also received our MAW packet with all our travel details!:banana: Only 11 more days until we leave for the hotel at the airport to take off in the morning.

I've been packing for the move and going bananas doing it all alone with the kids and poor K has been suffering some serious separation anxiety. Poor girl, I think she misses Daddy. E was so excited that we're going to spend so many days with him for our trip. We need it after this separation! I've found even more respect for families with parents deployed after this. It's hard being on your own and we get Daddy on most weekends. Anyway, off to do some uploading and hopefully finish it all and go to sleep!

Okay, I actually have 7 Big Gives to Post since Miss K received one yesterday too! You all are spoiling us so much. I keep feeling like we don't deserve all of this. You've all made my kids incredibly happy and excited and in turn made J and I so much the same. J is a very caring, emotional guy and when I told him about everything today, he choked up and said he wished he was here to see it all. So I'm so happy I have this so he can look and see the journey even though he isn't here. (I'm going to try to keep from using smilies since I have a ton of pictures and I don't want to waste my picture limit.)

This Give was from yesterday, but I hadn't gotten it up yet. This comes from DISmember Harleykarolynmom and was addressed to Princess Keira. Heehee, so cute! She is also a Wish mommy to two of her children.

As always the kids are excited with anticipation.
IMG_0449.jpg

It's headbands for K!
IMG_0455.jpg

As I was trying to get a picture of the next one, she kept wanting to try on the other one. I think she loves them!
IMG_0457.jpg

So adorable and creative!
IMG_0459.jpg

The whole set!
IMG_0462.jpg

Thank you so much Marsha for making these for my girl! She loves headbands and hats and I know we'll use these a ton. I love how soft the headband fabric is. I love them all!

Next up is a Give that I couldn't find a DISname for(or I could have missed it, oops!) It was from John, Jodi, Loren and Clark W.

Kids waving hi.
IMG_0476.jpg

I think there's some excitement! Mickey and Minnie pillow pets!!! And K is ready to run away with them.
IMG_0479.jpg

These are some VERY happy kids.
IMG_0487.jpg

I apologize because despite trying, these were the best pictures I got of the Disney Christmas sippys. Every time I tried to get a picture, K grabbed and ran off with them.
IMG_0492.jpg

The pillow pets...(and just pretend the sippy's are there, they pulled a disappearing act while the picture was taken.
IMG_0495.jpg

Thank you so, so much for these! The kids absolutely adore them and the cups. E even washed his own cup while sister was going down for a nap so he could use it right away. Tell your kids thank you so much for picking their favorite toys for my kids. I'm sure they will be favorites around here as well. E is already talking about taking them on the plane. :)

Next up is from DISmember Dianemomz.

K is having a hard time putting down Minnie still but E is ready!
IMG_0496.jpg

Matching sweatshirts for the whole family!!!
IMG_0507.jpg

A Tee with lettuce edging for K. So cute(and matches her skirt from the other day).
IMG_0510.jpg

Sweatshirts for J and I
IMG_0513.jpg

K looking at the card
IMG_0514.jpg

Mommy moved the party outside to get more room and take better pics. This also included sweatpants for both E and K. They love them. These are going to be so warm and perfect for the gift that we opened later. ;)
IMG_0515.jpg

The back of K's sweatshirt. These are so well made and so CUTE!
IMG_0527.jpg

A rare picture of Mommy. E didn't do too bad. I love it and it fits great! I can't wait for Daddy to get home and try on his.
IMG_0529-Edit.jpg

The start of K's obsession with trying to open the door.
IMG_0531.jpg

Thank you so much Diane for these amazing outfits! We really, really adore them and they will keep up so warm at night. They are all a great fit and the kids love them. I can tell how much time and effort you took creating them and I appreciate it so much.

I think I'll start another thread for the next Gives. I'm probably reaching my picture limit.

The next Give I couldn't find a DIS name for but it was from the Gilbert Family.

K is not in the first picture because she was refusing to leave the door. E was happy to pose though!
IMG_0535.jpg

Ooh! Something exciting is happening. Now she wants in on the fun.
IMG_0539.jpg

Opening away...
IMG_0546.jpg

E is really excited about his Cars paint set and Target game! And K is already trying on her skirt before I even see it.:rotfl:
IMG_0560.jpg

I'll let this picture speak for itself.
IMG_0565.jpg

This set is so, so darling. I'm not sure if K or I love it more.
IMG_0567.jpg

E's very cool sets that he opened and used as soon as we went inside.
IMG_0573.jpg

Thank you sooo much Gilbert Family! We absolutely loved it all so much. I can't wait to have K wear this set in the parks. I need to figure out where Rapunzel is now so she can wear it to meet her. And E is already creating watercolors paintings including one of the sun.

I wanted to show PurpleEars how great and cute the clothes fit the kids so I took a few more shots...
IMG_0572.jpg

K's shirt matches perfectly.
IMG_0579.jpg

Evan was happy to try on his 'favorite shorts'. That's exactly what he said.

The next give was from DISname Babynala.

And as you can see K is back at the door. After asking her to come sit the answer was a simple 'no'.
IMG_0580.jpg

I had a feeling she'd be back.
IMG_0585.jpg

She's run off with E's VERY cool Car's I-spy bag.
IMG_0591-1.jpg

E's frustrated and showing off his baby sister's new bibs
IMG_0595.jpg

At this point I realize I didn't get a good picture close up of the I-spy bag. <shakes head> I will rectify that because it's too cool not to have a good picture of. This is going to be perfect for the airplane. Thank you so much for making both of these. I'll get some pictures of K in the bibs too. They are so much nicer than what I had planned on bringing and they'll keep her new clothes clean. (though, the bibs are so pretty I want to put a bib over them to keep them clean too) :lmao:

Next is a BIG give from Marilee H. I have to tell you, I seriously was floored, I mean FLOORED by this give.

The kids are very happy from opening so many exciting gives
IMG_0596.jpg

A cute give bag and card.
IMG_0602.jpg

This gives you a clue what it is. Can you guess?
IMG_0603.jpg

If you guessed tickets to MVMCP you would be correct. For all of us!!!!!!
IMG_0612.jpg

The kids seem VERY HAPPY, much like their mom.
IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

Thank you SO much. I wish I knew how to thank you properly. This is so, so extremely generous for you to do this for our family. I feel like whatever I say couldn't possibly be enough. I can't think of a time anyone has ever done something so wonderful for us. Now I'm getting teary. All of you are beautiful. That's all I can say. I can't wait until I'm on the other end.

Oops, too many pictures. Will continue in a minute.

Our final give for the day came from Carol W.

There was probably a much more sensible picture but I chose this funny face one.
IMG_0613.jpg

An adorably Minnie crayon roll!
IMG_0629.jpg

E's very happy about a green 'Candyland' T-shirt!
IMG_0632.jpg

K's horse coloring book. A perfect plane activity.
IMG_0634.jpg

A heroes coloring book for E, which he's already used.
IMG_0637.jpg

A Mickey crayon roll. These are so cute! And so easy to travel with.
IMG_0638.jpg

He just loves this shirt. He couldn't wait to tell Daddy.
IMG_0639.jpg

K got a super adorable long-sleeved version to go with E's. I think she loves it.
IMG_0640.jpg

Two super happy and excited kiddoes after a fun afternoon opening all the gives
IMG_0652.jpg

Thank you so much Carol for the great shirts, coloring books, and crayon rolls! I feel like I gush so much about all of these gifts but they really have all been perfect for my kids(and our family) and this was no exception. I LOVE the t-shirts and crayon rolls and my kids do too.

I love you all so much!!! This just made for such a fun day. E asked me today, about all of you and why you're doing this for us. I told him what an incredible group you all were that just out of the kindness of your heart did things to make kid's wish trips that much more special. That they had all been through so much and you all wanted to do nice things and he smiled. He's even floored by your generosity. He knows this is special. I'll never forget this, truly.

Next up is from DISmember Dianemomz.

Matching sweatshirts for the whole family!!!
IMG_0507.jpg

A Tee with lettuce edging for K. So cute(and matches her skirt from the other day).
IMG_0510.jpg

Sweatshirts for J and I
IMG_0513.jpg

Mommy moved the party outside to get more room and take better pics. This also included sweatpants for both E and K. They love them. These are going to be so warm and perfect for the gift that we opened later. ;)
IMG_0515.jpg

The back of K's sweatshirt. These are so well made and so CUTE!
IMG_0527.jpg

A rare picture of Mommy. E didn't do too bad. I love it and it fits great! I can't wait for Daddy to get home and try on his.
IMG_0529-Edit.jpg

Thank you so much Diane for these amazing outfits! We really, really adore them and they will keep up so warm at night. They are all a great fit and the kids love them. I can tell how much time and effort you took creating them and I appreciate it so much.
I am glad that you got everything and that it fits ok. The kids look so cute in their pictures. It is such fun seeing them opening their packages. They are such cuties. I hope you have a wonderful wish trip!

A Mickey crayon roll. These are so cute! And so easy to travel with.
IMG_0638.jpg

He just loves this shirt. He couldn't wait to tell Daddy.
IMG_0639.jpg

K got a super adorable long-sleeved version to go with E's. I think she loves it.
IMG_0640.jpg

Two super happy and excited kiddoes after a fun afternoon opening all the gives
IMG_0652.jpg

I love you all so much!!! This just made for such a fun day. E asked me today, about all of you and why you're doing this for us. I told him what an incredible group you all were that just out of the kindness of your heart did things to make kid's wish trips that much more special. That they had all been through so much and you all wanted to do nice things and he smiled. He's even floored by your generosity. He knows this is special. I'll never forget this, truly.
The crayon rolls and the outfits and shirts are so awesome! Your family is going to be the best dressed family at Disney! How great that you got tickets to MVMCP! It is very sweet that E understands that we are trying to make his trip extra special. What a sensitive little guy!:thumbsup2

Everything is just amazing. I see so many ideas that I want to steal.:banana::banana:

When we went to WDW in May Repunzel was in MK, so unless they have changed things, that is where you will find here. She had her own little area there.

When I saw those cards for MVMCP . . . well I just started tearing up. What a great present for you. We were able to go to MNSSHP when we went on our wish trip and it was a load of fun.

Don't know if this will help, but I wanted to share in case it does.:thumbsup2 Since the MNSSHP was an extra set of tickets for MK, but you couldn't use until later in the day (I think you can't use them until 4pm) we didn't want to waste our free tickets to WDW for the morning. We ended up going to
Sea World in the morning and doing a couple of things and than go back to GKTW for a nap and some fun. We were than all refreshed for our long night. (thugh my DD who was 4 at the time feel asleep during the fireworks.:lmao:) Though since you are going to be there a couple extra days you might be able to just chill out until you go to the party.:banana::banana::banana:

I can't wait to see the pics for MNSSHP.:thumbsup2

Just wanted to let you know I sent a box, and in my rush didn't even include a note! AGHHH!! It has been a little nuts at my house! Hopefully it gets there today or Friday!

Nicole

Ooops I forgot to put my dis-name in the package!

Yeah! I'm so glad she likes the Rapunzel skirt/shirt!
She looks so cute!

I hope he enjoys the cars stuff! DS was very upset he couldn't keep it LOL!
I told him maybe santa will bring one for him :goodvibes.

Loving all the Christmas outfits & action shots!!! Everything looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter