Yipee!!! Just 199 more days to go. No wait...now it's 31 days!!!!!

Speaking of making our ADR's very soon, I'd love to hear some of the restaurant choices being made.

I'm going to try Cape May for the first time. Right at this minute that's the only definate on my list! :rotfl:

We ate dinner at Cape May last year--the clam bake buffet. It was wonderful! Even our picky older boys loved it. The youngest just kept going back with his bucket to fill it up with crab legs! Will definitely go back this year.

Le Cellier is really good. The kids really like going to Biergarten--I think mostly because DH has been chosen twice to be the Bergermeister -that and the pretzel rolls. :rotfl2: Teppan Edo and Hollywood and Vine are usually on our list, too. I think we'll add Chef Mickey's this year.

Supposed to be a pizza place added to Italy this year.

We ate dinner at Cape May last year--the clam bake buffet. It was wonderful! Even our picky older boys loved it. The youngest just kept going back with his bucket to fill it up with crab legs! Will definitely go back this year.

Le Cellier is really good. The kids really like going to Biergarten--I think mostly because DH has been chosen twice to be the Bergermeister -that and the pretzel rolls. :rotfl2: Teppan Edo and Hollywood and Vine are usually on our list, too. I think we'll add Chef Mickey's this year.

Supposed to be a pizza place added to Italy this year.

Glad to hear the Clam Bake was a hit!! I've eaten at Le Cellier a few times so I don't think I'll go there this trip. I think I had better start thinking about some more restaurants!! But also with the Food and Wine Festival going on, one thing is for sure....we won't go hungry!!!:rotfl2:

We're counting down with you!! We are at 188 days until our 1 BDR BW view for 7 nights during F&W :cool1::banana:

We are so excited and we are excited for you too!!!

We're counting down with you!! We are at 188 days until our 1 BDR BW view for 7 nights during F&W :cool1::banana:

We are so excited and we are excited for you too!!!

Looks like we'll be there the same time! I have 6 nights in a 1 BR BWV also.

Seems like it was so long ago that I posted the OP with 199 days.

I can't wait and I know you can't too!! :dance3::dance3:

Finished booking ours! 175 days to go!! Just waiting for MNSSHP. Kids and I can't wait. This will be our first and I hope it's going to be the day I think it is??

Just finished booking my ADR's!! :cool1::cool1: Now I just have to keep an eye out for the MNSSHP schedule!!

Does anyone remember when it's posted??? :confused3

So glad that you made your ADR's. I'm right behind you for our Oct trip. I can in 2 more days. I still have the ticker for our July trip for our youngest son's bday. My oldest decided that he wanted to stay at BCV for his bday trip. We couldn't get that but did get BWV for this trip and we are very excited! It will be great for F & W as my oldest's favorite park is Epcot. I think a little strange for a 9 YO but oh well. Very cool!!

134 more days to go now!!! Sure sounds better than 199!!! LOL...

Tinks "SS";36252322 said:
So glad that you made your ADR's. I'm right behind you for our Oct trip. I can in 2 more days. I still have the ticker for our July trip for our youngest son's bday. My oldest decided that he wanted to stay at BCV for his bday trip. We couldn't get that but did get BWV for this trip and we are very excited! It will be great for F & W as my oldest's favorite park is Epcot. I think a little strange for a 9 YO but oh well. Very cool!!

My three older boys love Epcot the most as well. They love the countries. Great for DH and I since we'd live there if we could!:rotfl2:

My three older boys love Epcot the most as well. They love the countries. Great for DH and I since we'd live there if we could!:rotfl2:

When my son was around that age he too loved Epcot. But then again that was back when they had all the Sega video games in Inovations. :thumbsup2 I love Epcot......I love Future World and I especially love the World Showcase.

I can't wait for October!! I probably shouldn't be "wishing" my life away, but I do love Walt Disney World!!!:love:

102 days left now! Pretty soon I'll be in double digits!! :thumbsup2

I am not far behind you with 123 days left. So far the only ressies we have are Le Celliar for a mommy and daddy only meal and Crystal Palace and sci-fi for the whole family. I really want to try the clambake too.

I am not far behind you with 123 days left. So far the only ressies we have are Le Celliar for a mommy and daddy only meal and Crystal Palace and sci-fi for the whole family. I really want to try the clambake too.

I didn't make many ressies since the Food and Wine Festival is on. I have the Clam Bake one evening, CP for a breakfast (nice and early; before the park opens) and Rose and Crown for lunch the day I arrive. That's it for now.

When I go solo I tend to "wing" it. I can't wait!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter