Yipee!!! Just 199 more days to go. No wait...now it's 31 days!!!!!

Say, don't wait until the 180 day point. Start making your online dining reservations at the 190 point! There is what some people call a glitch in the system. There are threads out about it.

We just got back 19 days ago from our glorious 2 week BCV/DCL/BLT (still going thru withdrawal) and just booked our next vacation.................

322 days and counting :scared1:

I would take 199 days at this point:upsidedow

We just got back 19 days ago from our glorious 2 week BCV/DCL/BLT (still going thru withdrawal) and just booked our next vacation.................

322 days and counting :scared1:

I would take 199 days at this point:upsidedow

Yes I guess you would! ;) I've been in your shoes many times; just get home from a fantastic trip and making plans for the next!! :thumbsup2

I'm in double digits now!!! Only 98 more days until I'm in the Happiest Place On Earth!!

Have fun in October!

I can't wait until we're down to double digits for our Panama cruise!

It's official, we are in double digits. Just 99 days to go and with the 4th over, the summer is pretty much over.

It's official, we are in double digits. Just 99 days to go and with the 4th over, the summer is pretty much over.

Sounds like you and I will be there the same time. I think today now makes 97 or 98 days to go. Oh I don't think the suummer is pretty much over; it's just begun!! Lord; don't tell that to my son who has to go back to school in early September! :rotfl2:

We are just 1 day home from our last trip and already looking forward to the next!

You are right Mrs. WDW but I always feel after the 4th comes and goes, the summer seems to just fly by and end so quickly. I won't tell my kids that either, Sept. will be here before we know it. Still, We can't wait. Been along time since we got to go home

When I first posted this I had 199 days to wait for my trip to WDW. Now, with only 31 more days, the time is almost here and I'm going NUTS waiting!!! It's been a very stressful past couple of months and I am sooooo looking forward to this trip. :banana::banana::banana:

It's amazing how quickly the time passes. I hate to wish time away, but I always look forward to when my countdown gets down to double-digits because the time seems to pick up speed!

Enjoy your trip -- we'll be there in 84 days -- seems like just yesterday it was over 200!

I have 42 days left. And I am lucky, I was in WDW in May, and have another trip planned for Christmas. But I am hating the wait! October is too far away...

You really close! I like that "sleeps" comment. So then I have 31 more sleeps until I'm in My Happy Place!! ;)

"Days" always seems so looooong....and since I go to sleep (literally)
every night dreaming of seeing paLm trees, the BW arch, touching the posts as I whisper "I'm back" with tears of joy in my eyes, smelling all the wonderful scents,
soaking up the lobby atmosphere as we check in....... knowing that we have 11 days of no alarm clocks, no stress, nothing but pure happiness and relaxation (and grey goose slushies every night)
Geez, I NEED This vacation!!:)
Looks like you're getting close too yOu're down to about a SIXTH of where you started, and without any "months" left to count :banana:

"Days" always seems so looooong....and since I go to sleep (literally)
every night dreaming of seeing paLm trees, the BW arch, touching the posts as I whisper "I'm back" with tears of joy in my eyes, smelling all the wonderful scents,
soaking up the lobby atmosphere as we check in....... knowing that we have 11 days of no alarm clocks, no stress, nothing but pure happiness and relaxation (and grey goose slushies every night)
Geez, I NEED This vacation!!:)
Looks like you're getting close too yOu're down to about a SIXTH of where you started, and without any "months" left to count :banana:

LOL...I thought I was the only one who would "whisper" I'm back! I can't wait. I hate wishing my life away but this is my pleasure. As my husband tells people; "want to make Linda smile...start talking about Disney". I'm sitting here right now with Disney tunes on, and wishing I was walking down Main Street right now!!! Oh well....30 more "sleeps" and I will be! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!